Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Dele Momodu Compares Davido To Late Sani Abacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Compares Davido To Late Sani Abacha (486 Views)

“women Find Good Men Boring” –twitter User Says Compares Davido & Isreal Wives / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Compares Davido To Late Sani Abacha by TunezMedia: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
The custody battle between the Adeleke and the Momodu's for Imade Adeleke has been described by ovation boss, Dele Momodu as his toughest battle ever. The media mogul likened it to his fight with late dictator, Gen Sani Abacha.

The whole issue started with just Davido and his first babymama, Sophie, before Dele Momodu and Davido's dad got dragged into the mess. Tho it was later resolved, Davido made a punchline off it, saying; “Mr Dele na my by, Dele na My boy”, in his part in Bad Baddo Baddest.

In a recent interview, Dele Momodu has said his fight with Davido has to be his biggest battle ever, even bigger than “Fighting Abacha”.
“Fighting with David was my biggest battle ever. It was bigger than fighting Abacha because of the blistering popularity of David; he is an extremely popular guy and it was very unfortunate, (the devil is a liar) because a baby was involved; very beautiful girl, Imade.”

“When it happened, I tried my best to avoid a collision with the family because I am very close to the family especially because of Senator Ademola Adeleke. We used to sleep in the same house when I was in exile in London. Whenever Sen. Ademola was around, he would call me and then pick me up to his house and I’ll sleep there and when I need to go back to my own house he would drop me.”

“So when the baby issue came, I didn’t know about it, if Sophie (Davido’s first Babymama) didn’t tell me she was pregnant, I wouldn’t have known, she was able to hide it perfectly from everyone.”

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/dele-momodu-compares-davido-to-late.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Dele Momodu Compares Davido To Late Sani Abacha by sehin79(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
well if he looks at it the other way round davido simply also helped is brand as i didnt no ovation until davido punch line on that music.
the moral of the lesson is what ever a challenge might be it works around for your good.

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Dorcas Speaks Up (listen Audio) / company Create ''sex Doll Brothel'...$50 Per Smash / Unlimited LA Reveals Shocking Secret Of Big Brother Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.