Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

"I Was Paid Huge To Blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman" - Stephenie Otobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Paid Huge To Blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman" - Stephenie Otobo (754 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / FG Paid Huge Ransom To Free Dapchi Girls – UN / Nnamdi Kanu: One Man Too Huge To Be Stomached By The Northernized Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Was Paid Huge To Blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman" - Stephenie Otobo by Rayloverscrib: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Where are those who were NAILING Apostle Johnson Suleiman without verifiable proofs? Come and wail with your sister stephenie Otobo. Watch her shamefully confess to the crime of blackmailing the man of God.

Stephenie Otobo has confessed to have been influenced by some top Nigerian politicians and pastors to blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman because he is dogged and often speaks against the system. She apologized and was forgiven.

Watch Her confession here

Re: "I Was Paid Huge To Blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman" - Stephenie Otobo by biafraisdead(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Rayloverscrib:
Where are those who were NAILING Apostle Johnson Suleiman without verifiable proofs? Come and wail with your sister stephenie Otobo. Watch her shamefully confess to the crime of blackmailing the man of God.

Stephenie Otobo has confessed to have been influenced by some top Nigerian politicians and pastors to blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman because he is dogged and often speaks against the system. She apologized and was forgiven.

Watch Her confession here
if what she is now saying is the truth so what happened? is it that she wasn't payed the balance by the so called politicians or she suddenly repented? lawlessness and stupidity abound in Nigeria cos in a sane society by now she should be in jail for coming out to say rubbish whether she has settled with suleiman and he asked her to come up with this latest story or not, she is a very stupid person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid Huge To Blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman" - Stephenie Otobo by laudate: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hehehe..... wink Wey my zobo, my groundnut and my kunu? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today.

Hey, okada hol' am there. I wan drop for this junction. This thread promises to be sweet! cheesy

When Otobo was running her mouth like a parrot at that time, and her fan club was hailing her, she forgot that every crooked plot hatched in darkness without the knowledge of man, is not hidden from the eyes of God!

cc: lalasticlala please move to FP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid Huge To Blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleiman" - Stephenie Otobo by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2018

(1)

Tears, Tributes As Deji Tinubu Is Buried In Lagos. / Bill Gate, Buhari Present At Dangote's Daughter Marriage / Why We Have Refused To Obey Dress Code In Court’- Muslim Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.