Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals (410 Views)

My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals by akelicious(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
These men are Hausa and Fulani men who are hunters (not the herdsmen). The are all northerners. They are at my farm having fun. Every few months they will come in group of at least 20 of them with dogs and hunting gears to hunt and use my farm as base. It was really fun. They don't come anymore because the guys Lai Mohammed calls the foreigners have driven them away as well. Those so called foreigners have AK47.

This was before Buhari came. There was no big agenda then. These men are the good guys. Some people think southerners hate northerners. But as you can see, there are lots of northerners in my farm. These are the peace loving types. Not killing herdsmen. Trouble starts when someone is trying to kill the other. Without a dogmatic and myopic leaders Nigerians can really live together.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/2015-fulanis-use-my-farm-as-hunting.html

Re: 2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals by Luisema4luv(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good old days
Re: 2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals by amamahdaniel(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
BUHARI IS A DISASTER
Re: 2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Meaning that .... APC & Buharri came and all things fell apart!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Fulanis Use My Farm As Hunting Base Facebook User Reveals by amamahdaniel(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
akelicious:
These men are Hausa and Fulani men who are hunters (not the herdsmen). The are all northerners. They are at my farm having fun. Every few months they will come in group of at least 20 of them with dogs and hunting gears to hunt and use my farm as base. It was really fun. They don't come anymore because the guys Lai Mohammed calls the foreigners have driven them away as well. Those so called foreigners have AK47.

This was before Buhari came. There was no big agenda then. These men are the good guys. Some people think southerners hate northerners. But as you can see, there are lots of northerners in my farm. These are the peace loving types. Not killing herdsmen. Trouble starts when someone is trying to kill the other. Without a dogmatic and myopic leaders Nigerians can really live together.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/2015-fulanis-use-my-farm-as-hunting.html

When the president gat your back...what did you expert.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems / Cassava Stems And Roots Available At Affordable Prices / Natural Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.