Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (443434 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by aloyemeka2: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2010

Nollywood’s ‘Mama Gee’ Patience Ozokwor celebrates her daughter’s wedding in Enugu

Posted on Friday, April 9th, 2010 at 3:13 am
By BellaNaija.com

The 26th and 27th of March 2010 were filled with joy and happiness as Chioma Nnenna Lameya Ozokwor, daughter of Nollywood star, Patience Ozokwor, married her heartthrob Chielozona Ugwu Ani in Enugu, Nigeria.
Patience who was widowed several years ago stood with pride as her only biological daughter (After her husband’s passing, kind-hearted Patience adopted 3 children) began her journey into matrimony.
The traditional wedding – Igba Nkwu (Ipa Mmanya) took place at Chalons Avenue Industrial Mission (Ozokwo’s nest) in Umu-ishi Ngwu, Enugu State. The bride was dressed in a beautiful blue traditional gown accessorized with coral beads. Later in the day, as she embarked to her husband’s family home in Amachalla, she changed outfits and matched her husband in a gold, black and orange traditional outfit.
The white wedding took place at the Dominion City Church in New Haven, Enugu. The bride – Chioma’s strapless white wedding dress was so gorgeous and her groom kept the elegant theme in his classic black suit. Nollywood was not left out of the mix as industry colleagues including Ini Edo-Ehiagwina along with her husband, Phillip, Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh and other nollywood stars graced the wedding. Acting and comedic veteren, Chief Chika Okpala popularly known as Zebrudaya of the New Masquerade was the Chief Master of Ceremonies at the wedding reception.
Chioma and Elozona love story started years ago as the groom is friend’s with Chioma’s older brother, Chuka. It was when they both moved to the UK that the love truly blossomed and now they have tied the knot.
Wishing them a blessed and happy marriage.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/04/09/nollywoods-mama-gee-patience-ozokwor-celebrates-her-daughters-wedding-in-enugu/

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by aloyemeka2: 12:59am On Apr 16, 2010
Traditional wedding

Patience Ozokwor[Mama Gee]

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by aloyemeka2: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2010

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by aloyemeka2: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2010

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by 0hsisi: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2010
beautiful
Patience is one nollywood actress I'll like to meet in person.
The other (actor) is Olu Jacobs
I love them both to pieces

I wouldn't mind meeting Tonto Dike  ad Eucharia Anunobi-Ekwu, only to punch them in the nose though grin
Them 2 irritate the living daylights out of me

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by sjeezy8: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2010
d babe is aiight yooooo

so does this mean if i marry igbo gal i will have to go to igboland and do all this stuv?

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by OgidiBoy(m): 1:53am On Apr 16, 2010
Wow!! she looks just like her mom, I just hope she's not as mean as her mom.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Odunnu: 4:44am On Apr 16, 2010
Oooooiiiiii,kedu?U really frm Ogidi?
And hey,do u knw Patience personally?hw come u say she's mean?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Odunnu: 4:44am On Apr 16, 2010
Oooooiiiiii,kedu?U really frm Ogidi?
And hey,do u knw Patience personally?hw come u say she's mean?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Ivica(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2010
The guy is cute
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by aloyemeka2: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2010

Beautiful attire.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by olafemi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
;d
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by DoubleN(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
See as the babe just resemble her Mama!!Blood is truly thicker than water. Wishing the couple a happy married life.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Emperoh(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
O; boi, na Patience Ozokwor photocopy be this oo!!!

Blood is really thicker than water!!!
I hope and wish her a long lasting marriage!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by mamagee3(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^I hope you're not a Vampire with the blood statements coming from you?
What has Blood got to with Patience Ozokwor's daughter's wedding?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
Na real photocopy be this.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by OvieE: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
I hope that man has money.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by yme1(f): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
awwwwwwwwwww how sweet smiley
she looks so much like her mum
all the best to her kiss kiss
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
mama-gee:

^^I hope you're not a Vampire with the blood statements coming from you?
What has Blood got to with Patience Ozokwor's daughter's wedding?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by elsirich: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
Wow this is beautiful, may God bless their union
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
Another ugly groom. Naija men no try at all sha.

Happy married life.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by semid4lyfe(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
Wishing the couple a happy married life
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by oneluvb55(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
it cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by chic2pimp(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
Goodness Me Is that her Body Double shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She is a cabon copy of her Mum.

Here is wishing the married couple long life smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by ReachRich(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
There was this rumour that Tonto Dike is Patiences daughter?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by yme1(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
ReachRich:

not true dear wink
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2010
ReachRich:

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/7Pu*-z0iblPJjydarJO4Rzutw-wrsUB3X0Xc5v-dHs8vWmk2aMRnoh0FtCU3imyNzKYy0cABxM5nF1p2TWf7i6mMFuNFmRod/mamagee.jpg[/img]

I hope you dont believe that rumor sha. . . . andno spread am o grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by sjeezy8: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ivica:

The guy is cute

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by chidichris(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
beautiful
Patience is one nollywood actress I'll like to meet in person.
The other (actor) is Olu Jacobs
I love them both to pieces

I wouldn't mind meeting Tonto Dike ad Eucharia Anunobi-Ekwu, only to punch them in the nose though Grin
Them 2 irritate the living daylights out of me

@0hsisi,
oga, pls no vex, wettin concern what u write above and this wedding topic? pls, in ur own interest, if u have been smoking ganja, just stop it or soon,

@topic,
the man is just marrying 2010 edition of patience ozokwor. the girl resemble her mama no be small.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by africhika(f): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
was mike the only nollywood celeb who attended? undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by chibaby5(f): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful smiley. . .Mike looked mmwwahhh 2 smiley. . .luvly pics cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by slimes(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
Best wishes to them all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.