Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello (31853 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Bello Pledges To Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Davindal(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

Kogi people deserves our pity...how on earth did they end up with this clown as a governor?
True talk bro. That Yahaya of a guy na correct clown. Pls a minute silence for Kogi Ppl.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papermill: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Crude oil couldn’t change Nigeria to common South Africa ? Please tell that man to continue deceiving his people
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Education83: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
E no go beta for person wey do kogi state dis tin!!
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Dnockeror333(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
excel101:
The state that has the cattle don't know how to transform their states to become the Holland of Nigeria.

No nation can ever become like Holland. DEATH IN THE HAYSTACK awaiting the indegenes!!!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by mommaJ(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by truthstands12: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
I pity kogi people. How did they end up with this mess? Holland of Nigeria... I laugh in Swahili. Pls seek advice from Benue state. Very unfortunate Governor. Cattle colony is a disaster and should be rejected by all. FG has no business in cattle rearing. Its a personal business. Why not go to sambisa forest and raise cattle colony theee since they claim to have tactically defeated boko haram. Lying liars.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
From what is on ground and the body language of Kogi people, east and west, I think the guy is on his own...
It's all politics and would never fly..
Peace...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
Wait till Kogi will become like Ilorin.Idiot youth governor. angry
what happen to Ilorin?
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by precious1967(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
foolish man
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by SOFTENGR: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
At last, Yahaya has gone mad.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Praktikals(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Agbaletu:
I just pity all Kogites. I doubt if Kogi is prepared for the consequences.
I m sure you know nothing about Kogi people. The fulanis will have no choice than to behave. If na jazz, they ll find their match in the Igalas, if na brutality the Ibiras deh kampe.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by samuelgodson(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
U mean syria of nigeria
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
No, Yahaya Bello int say this ...no not after all this killings any sensible person wouldn't alter a word like this not at this time embarassed
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by positivethought: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Let the federal government quickly commence the cattle colonies so that the herdsmen would quickly migrate to the colonies and let those of us who don't want them around us have some peace,if cow colonies would help to make kogi a world power in the diary sector that would be great for them.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by placeofallure(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

Kogi people deserves our pity...how on earth did they end up with this clown as a governor?

Na Tinubu dash us the clown of a governor O. Imagine, Kogi will be the new Holland! The man's craze no get key holder.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by mentorken05(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
If this is an example of a "youth being in power" then there is a BIG problem in this country
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Agbaletu: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Praktikals:
I m sure you know nothing about Kogi people. The fulanis will have no choice than to behave. If na jazz, they ll find their match in the Igalas, if na brutality the Ibiras deh kampe.
One of my parents is from Kogi.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by stankezzy: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Somebody that is living in hellfire wan create heaven for u , if u say kogi will be like afghan is tan I or iraq, Yemen I go agree , before kogi people make this mistake they should go and ask jos people , ilorin and Kaduna people that are now minorities in their own states, emir is ruling ilorin till date , only one Christian governor that died mysteriously for a long time in Kaduna, jos/platue is partitioned up till now, how can an individual personal selfish ambition be fosted on everybody?

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by stilldoingokay(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=papoudaupolos post=64564484] So did the herdsmen [/quote

it called self defences

the fools-lanis are seriously up to no good since this administration.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by bionixs: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
georjay:
hmmmm
thank God I didn't read the long note
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=stilldoingokay post=64566977][/quote]
I can only see donk-y from your username
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by segneyukk(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
useless governor
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by blackboy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
samuelgodson:
U mean syria of nigeria
grin
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Holuwadammie(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
When is yayaha Bello wake from his sleeping mat. Just pity kogi people tongue:p
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Iphran6: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin this man is truly a clown,I don't know what kogi people did to deserve this kind of punishment for a Governor
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Praktikals(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Agbaletu:
Then you must know the Kogites more than I do. Agbaletu, Omode l'awo grin
Agbaletu:
Then you must know the Kogites more than I do. Agbaletu, Omode l'awo
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fool, let me know when that state turn to Holland because I will be the first person to relocate from Lagos state.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by adekunle6224(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
has any thing good ever come out from kogi?
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Babaace12(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
The Governor has no close bond relative in this country.even if he does when the problem arises he fly out tj messed up Country.
Bleep you bello.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by double0seven(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have never seen a Governor as foolish as this Governor. He's a real disaster that has happened to Kogi. Kogi indeed deserves our pity.

I mean just because of 2019, you loose all your senses completely.

Using Kogi state for Fulani herdsmen experiment can only turn the state into any stupid Holland. It can only turn the state into Hot-land.

See him mentioning diary and so many products as it's not the same set of illiterate herdsmen that will be tending the cows.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by deavicky(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
2cato:
I hope buhari will support this clown for his second term
he can not go for one and half term let alone second.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Thedelight(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is this not a fool talking? Can't this guy be impeached?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery / Policemen Kill Okada Man In Ilaro, Ogun, Riot Breaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.