Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

OBASANJO'S LETTER: A New Lease Of Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBASANJO'S LETTER: A New Lease Of Hope (356 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBASANJO'S LETTER: A New Lease Of Hope by Grandeur2015: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
OBASANJO'S LETTER: A New Lease of Hope

Trust me the tension Obasanjo's letter has Generated in the last couple of days was exactly what we needed in the country if we must get it right in 2019. Personally I have been waiting for this spark for a long time, (whilst some had chosen to call it heating the polity, and others Controversy), but that's not my business. It's an over due spark for a clearer direction towards 2019 Elections.

You know a man whose Business is gradually crumbling before him will be running up and down seeking for solutions, and in that very confused and devastating mood, a prophecy from even a mad man on the streets will be highly appreciated and taken into consideration, that's to me was the situation we were into before Baba's letter gave us a new "Lease of Hope".

Many of us have said so many unprintable things about the messenger which I'm not going to dwell on and I have chosen to settle with the message, perhaps because it will help to clear some of doubts and to guide our next actions to avoid repeating 2015 mistakes.

Before the detonation of the bomb from the newly decorated PHD holder from Ogun State, all the allegations of Corruption, Nepotism, Cluelessness, Negligence, Weakness, Inactions, Insecurity, Abandoning etc appears to be a Propaganda stratagem by the major opposition party PDP, therefore it appeared very difficult for the people to buy into, even when some Nigeria had started having the feelings long before now that all was not well with the present administration which this yours faithful happened to be among early birds who started singing before the dawn.

But the letter from baba was indeed the bomb we needed to accelerate the message we have been trying to make gullible Nigerians especially APC supporters to understand and reason with us. But funny enough even those who claimed Baba lacked the moral rights to exhibit such sanctification are worried about the formation of the 3rd Force Obasanjo mentioned. A mass movement pressure Group; Nigerians isn't that what we need now?

100% affirmation, I don't know about you.

For Nigeria to get it right in 2015 we need to put the two major parties on their toes and prove to them we no longer going to accept any trash to present to us as candidates and that we are ready to take our destinies into hands and make a radical change that will not only shock them but the entire world.

Finally for those who didn't understand the importance of that letter from Baba, look the message is not unknown to some us but the source of the message was actually what we needed to cause a serious spark in the polity. The effects of that spark is the change we all have witnessed in the last few days and expect more in the coming weeks because by the mention of the 3rd force alone, both the ruling party and major opposition are beginning to understand the need to sit up and do the right thing to avoid being replaced. But do not be carried away by their little eye-service actions. Get your PVC it's our weapon of destruction, we shall all use is wisely come 2019.

Abaelu Ike-Anthony
A Writer and Loan Facilitator
anthony.abaelu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: OBASANJO'S LETTER: A New Lease Of Hope by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
[size=21pt]God bless you.[/size]
Re: OBASANJO'S LETTER: A New Lease Of Hope by supereagle(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am from Ogun state , the man had opportunity to transform Nigeria, but busy travelling all the world, when his tenure was about to end, he started seeking for the 3rd tenure. He is the root problem of the present problems and issues we are having now.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo:"One Of The Architects Of Nigeria's Misfortune" & Not Qualified / Buhari Remains Best Choice In 2019 – APC Chieftain ‘ma’aji’ / Edo State Govt. Partners NDLEA To Fight Cannabis Farming & Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.