Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/18 (531 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, January 28th, 2018) - EVIL COMMUNICATION

1.Thank you, Father, for your word and counsels, that have kept me standing in faith, till date, in the midst of the wolves of this world.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let me never be unequally yoked with an unbeliever or the ungodly; let me never seek counsels, from them, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let my words be seasoned with grace and power; let no corrupt words proceed out of my mouth, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, uphold me by your right hand of righteousness, till the end; let me never fall short of your divine counsels and instructions, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every attempt of evil men to cause me to derail or pull me away from the narrow road, be frustrated, by the hosts of heaven, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every trap and bait, set to capture me and make me fall from grace, be scattered, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, keep all forms of destiny destroyers and ungodly men far away from me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every spirit of greed and covetousness, in my life, that the enemies could use in luring me to evil, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let your word, be the final authority on all matters of controversies and doubts, in my life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every plant that you have not planted in the Redeemed Christian church of God and in the life and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, be uprooted, now, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

'I Am A Born Again' UNN Student Rejects N4.5M Bribe To Dope Mtn(photos) / The Origin Of Valentine Day Celebration / Zimbabwean President Invites Pro T B Joshua + ” God Has Remembered Us”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.