Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue (858 Views)

2019: Buhari’s Poor Handling Of IPOB Issue Will Cost Him Votes In S’East – Ajulo / Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Now fuel is going to a stand still 180 per litre!! Is this the FGs plan? cause i see no serious measures to stop this nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by DonBobes(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bn tinkin too
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by jodeci(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
Now fuel is going to a stand still 180 per litre!! Is this the FGs plan? cause i see no serious measures to stop this nonsense!!
......and we are all under APC spell.No one is talking

3 Likes

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
jodeci:

i tell you!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Sagamaje(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fact no one is talking; yet some fools are endorsing the failure king to continue ruling their forsaken lives. Truly APC as bewitched Nigerians. Where is SNG,NLC,TU,all of them are afraid of the monster tyrant President. Even Buhari doesn't believe in Nigeria, his son is in Germany now receiving the best treatment while we queue for fuel. God will surely punish Buhari and his whole family.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sagamaje:
Fact no one is talking; yet some fools are endorsing the failure king to continue ruling their forsaken lives. Truly APC as bewitched Nigerians. Where is SNG,NLC,TU,all of them are afraid of the monster tyrant President. Even Buhari doesn't believe in Nigeria, his son is in Germany now receiving the best treatment while we queue for fuel. God will surely punish Buhari and his whole family.
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Burukpe: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
The plan of the Minister of Petroleum, Retd.General Mohammadu Buhari,who is also the President Commander-in-chief of Nigeria Armed Forces is to increase the pump prize of petrol to #200.00 per litre.
Lets all join our voices and call for the increase of petrol #increasepumpprize,to prevent further hardships.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by zombieTRACKER: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Burukpe:
The plan of the Minister of Petroleum, Retd.General Mohammadu Buhari,who is also the President Commander-in-chief of Nigeria Armed Forces is to increase the pump prize of petrol to #200.00 per litre.
Lets all join our voices and call for the increase of petrol #increasepumpprize,to prevent further hardships.

Are you well at all undecided

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Burukpe:
i hope it sacarsm if not!! Holy ghost fire burn u there!!
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:
i hope it sacarsm if not!! Holy ghost fire burn u there!!
how many ppl has Holy Ghost fire burned in the history of Holy Ghost fire shouting.?
Did we not go from 11 Naira to 140
Did we die
We simply adjust price of goods and services accordingly
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how many ppl has Holy Ghost fire burned in the history of Holy Ghost fire shouting.?
Did we not go from 11 Naira to 140
Did we die
We simply adjust price of goods and services accordingly
obviously ur hausa!!! Clap 4 urself!! Is you n ur family suffer good 4, not me!! My lord answers by fire!! Just watch how God will disgrace u people
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:
obviously ur hausa!!! Clap 4 urself!! Is you n ur family suffer good 4, not me!! My lord answers by fire!! Just watch how God will disgrace u people
God does not help those who don't help themselves.
Nothing will happen to Hausa ppl (who are suffering more than you by the way) by your shouting Holy Ghost fire. Get out and vote withsense Not for Southern Christian or Muslim Christian if you want development.
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Nedfed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:
Stop complaining
Wia u not part of dos pple shouting for CHANGE?
Now the change u ask for as come big time

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by eagleeye2: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is called CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by eagleeye2: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
jodeci:

Those that are supposed to talk are either too ashamed to admit their mistake or have their mouths stuffed with crumbs from Buhari's table, so they're observing table manners.

1 Like

Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nedfed:

Stop complaining
Wia u not part of dos pple shouting for CHANGE?
Now the change u ask for as come big time
i never did o!! Abeg put me 4 ground
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
God does not help those who don't help themselves.
Nothing will happen to Hausa ppl (who are suffering more than you by the way) by your shouting Holy Ghost fire. Get out and vote withsense Not for Southern Christian or Muslim Christian if you want development.
sure i will!! I get ur point but didnt hv to be rude abt it!! My holy ghost will still fire them!! Leave it like that !!thank you
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:
sure i will!! I get ur point but didnt hv to be rude abt it!! My holy ghost will still fire them!! Leave it like that !!thank you
where was the rudeness.
Shebi it's was Sweetin you when you were being rude.
Your devil is not holy
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by Shugavee(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
where was the rudeness.
Shebi it's was Sweetin you when you were being rude.
Your devil is not holy
oga u were rude
Well it was expected, this is narialand!! Alot of mannerless people!! Which devil I laugh!!! Holy ghost fire burn them all!! Come n beat me!!
Re: Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:
oga u were rude
Well it was expected, this is narialand!! Alot of mannerless people!! Which devil I laugh!!! Holy ghost fire burn them all!! Come n beat me!!
madam read well. Where d rudeness.
Fact is not rude
But if you want to continue doing what hasn't worked for 460 years, have at it

(1) (Reply)

Don't Contest: Buhari Finally Meets Obasanjo At UN Summit (Photo) / Any Individual Still Supporting Buhari By Now Is A Terrorist And An Accomplice / Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.