Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks (608 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by ibrahxx123(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
It is the year of clap back. Nigerian singer, Skales shared a photo of himself at Benin airport on his Instagram page. One of the followers of the singer, simply identified as @ceoguts got annoyed by his dress sense, and poured out his annoyance in the comment section of the post. He wrote;

‘Yur dress sense is weak…yur songs never last more than 2 weeks’.

The singer replied with an epic clap back. He wrote;

“@ceoguts ur fada forgot to use condom and shrek looks way finer than you and ur life sucks obviously I’m in a suite paid for rightnow and ur ass is worried about my songs that last longer than ur mum and dad relationship cz u obviously lack home training cz u ain’t got a home clap for yourself u got one now”

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/01/27/skales-clap-back-follower-said-songs-never-last-2-weeks/

Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by Nonso92(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Everybody clapping back.
When I go to church tomorrow, I will definitely clap.
I hope it counts as a clap back.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by thesicilian: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol. Who has that minions "e pain am" meme?
Skales is just being petty. A busy artiste has no time for such insignificant critics
Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by doyinisaac(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
thesicilian:
Lol. Who has that minions "e pain am" meme?
Skales is just being petty. A busy artiste has no time for such insignificant critics
Totally false!!!!!!as busy as Kanye west is he dishes out insult to petty fans....say what you know....and there are still more examples....not everyone can endure trolls...and I noticed that most people on Instagram just love to attack skales for no reason..the guy is a human being too with flesh and blood....nothing abnormal if he reacts...

1 Like

Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by deco22(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
His use of English sha...

I had to read his comment twice before I was able to understand what he said...

To the matter on ground,the non-fan was just savage sha.

Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
Totally false!!!!!!as busy as Kanye west is he dishes out insult to petty fans....say what you know....and there are still more examples....not everyone can endure trolls...and I noticed that most people on Instagram just love to attack skales for no reason..the guy is a human being too with flesh and blood....nothing abnormal if he reacts...
Lol. Kanye na mad man now. I agree with you though.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by doyinisaac(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. Kanye na mad man now I agree with you though.

1 Like

Re: Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks by Mizsylviah(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
cz u obviously lack home training cz u ain't got a home clap for yourself you got one now...... What a dumb clap back,he should employ daddy freeze to help him out...... Anyway he doesn't deserve the insult tho,they should let him be.....

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plan For Ios, Android & PC Users February 2018 For All Networks / 2-year-old Girl, Wynter Parker Found Frozen To Death After She Wandered Out / Timaya Was Very Greedy And Self-centered, We Never Had A Deal - Wrecobah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.