Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks (1371 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her / Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by caroboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mavin Records superstar Reekado Banks has
apologized to rapper Lil Kesh for his outburst
on
stage sometime last year. A video making the
rounds after one of his shows sees the singer
telling the audience that he was better than Lil
Kesh using the words “I better pass him papa”
Speaking with Vibe NG during an interview, he
admitted that he took it too far and apologized
to Lil Kesh for his utterance.

source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/01/what-i-said-was-too-much-and-i.html?m=1

Cc;
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Say NO to hard substance, it messes up your mind.
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by taylor88(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmk
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by caroboy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Semid4lyfe Obinoscopy
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by doyinisaac(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yeah apology accepted...ehn but the fact still remains that you are better than lil kesh in the music industry...

2 Likes

Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Zanas: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Smart boy, I know say one day u go make us proud

1 Like

Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by mexxmoney: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
There's nothing to apologise for, he is better than lil kesh and that's a fact

1 Like

Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Vinstel: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Reeky standard, everything you do is standard

1 Like

Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Himmler: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good one, we need love and peace not hate and quarrels
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Neminc: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's nice
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by VonTrapp: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why is he apologising? Lil kesh doesn't deserve any apology from you Reekado. When him and olamide disrespected you after you won the headies, did they apologise? Stop forming good boy abeg, you're better than Lil kesh papa hundred times!! If dem no like am make dem go knack head for wall
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Chrisbeks: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice one reekado, that's one of the reasons I like him. I was surprised he said what he said about lil kesh because it's unlike him. It's a good thing he realised his mistake
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by Masama: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good boy
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by caroboy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
mynd44
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by OneCorner: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2018
I no know if toothpaste dey wey I go fry

Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by caroboy(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
cc: OAM4J , lalasticlala, seun, MISSCONGENIALITY, pascal558
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by caroboy(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by elgramz: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Reekado is hundred times better than Lil kesh
Re: What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks by caroboy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend Share Amazing Moments In A Hotel / Rihanna & P.diddy Dancing shaku shaku To "If" By Davido At The Club(video) / Fans React After Bbnaija Princess Showed Off Her New Enlarged Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.