Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life (688 Views)

What Should I Do? I Lost My Toefl Certificate, Who Can Make One? / Buy Your Breeding Snail At A Low Price In Ogun, Abeokuta, Lagos State Nigeria / Breaking News Just Out Of Oshodi: MC OLUOMO Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life by simpleswazy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
i am a graduate, after school it took me months to even get a teaching job where i am working presently in a secondary school, the pay is not really going to sustain me nd i have a great plan leaving this country so i thought of adding my skill as an mc to make extra income i have been doing this for free and people never complain then ..so now i decided to go formal by branding i did my design nd i launch on facebook nd whatsapp ..i got my first show slated for march a programme for rccg area headquaters ..the problem now is some people are beginning to discourage me even my own girl since she saw my ad on facebook she been angry nd not speaking to me for days now..some of my friends already laughing at me that so i just discovered my talent after skul...is been an mc a bad job occupation pls ...enlighten me.
swazy ....mc toh bad ...
our services is better nd sweeter than naija jollof ...just imagine ...
Re: Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life by leroi01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Are any of them putting money in your pocket? Which is better? The church that sees enough value in you to hire you, or the losers that are stuck in mediocrity that laugh at you?

Lastly , ask yourself? Do you want to stick to the status quo? Or get a life and make a name by doing something honorable?

Think. Its not illegal yet.

1 Like

Re: Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life by Shygirl1989(f): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't let anyone make you feel less worthy of yourself for using your God given talent to make people happy and earn a living,an honest one at that.
Being an MC is an honorable job,and if you speak well and are entertaning,you'll go far with great opportunities.
IK osakoiduwa,Ebuka uchendu,toolz and a host of good MCs we have in Nigeria are making money and fame from their trade.work on yourself and let GOD GUIDE YOU.

P.S. should you be with a girl who doesnt support your dreams......think carefully about it and pray to God for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life by simpleswazy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
leroi01:
Are any of them putting money in your pocket? Which is better? The church that sees enough value in you to hire you, or the losers that are stuck in mediocrity that laugh at you?

Lastly , ask yourself? Do you want to stick to the status quo? Or get a life and make a name by doing something honorable?

Think. Its not illegal yet.
thanks so much dis is so encouraging ...i wanna give my life a meaning ..

1 Like

Re: Been An Mc Does It Make One A Low Life by simpleswazy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shygirl1989:
Don't let anyone make you feel less worthy of yourself for using your God given talent to make people happy and earn a living,an honest one at that.
Being an MC is an honorable job,and if you speak well and are entertaning,you'll go far with great opportunities.
IK osakoiduwa,Ebuka uchendu,toolz and a host of good MCs we have in Nigeria are making money and fame from their trade.work on yourself and let GOD GUIDE YOU.

P.S. should you be with a girl who doesnt support your dreams......think carefully about it and pray to God for guidance.
thats the part i dont understand why shes angry...maybe cos i didnt tell her about it or shes not in support.. i careless thou. this my life my decision ..

(1) (Reply)

Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies - Imo Govt Appeals T / Rico Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija / How To Check NPOWER Final Result, Generate OTP On 2017 NPVN Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.