Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Need Your Help Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Help Urgently (436 Views)

Live In House Help Urgently Needed, Ajah / House Help Urgently Needed In Ajah, Banana Island And Ikeja! / I Need Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Urgently by MrHandsome2013: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
I
know there are Nairalanders with good
hearts, I am trying to raise about 15-25k
to add to the one i have to settle my land lord who has threatened to throw me out of the house if i dont pay up the money before 30 january , I humbly appeal for assistance,
nothing is too small... Even 1k would add a
lot of value. God bless you. I hope to come
back here soonest to announce my own
breakthrough, to encourage others too.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Urgently by tosbobby(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bros,
I felt ur pain.
Money I do not have but I know God will make a way for you/us IJN.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Urgently by MrHandsome2013: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
who will assist me, am really counting on you all
Re: I Need Your Help Urgently by matrix199(m): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I
know there are Nairalanders with good
hearts, I am trying to raise about 15-25k
to add to the one i have to settle my land lord who has threatened to throw me out of the house if i dont pay up the money before 30 january , I humbly appeal for assistance,
nothing is too small... Even 1k would add a
lot of value. God bless you. I hope to come
back here soonest to announce my own
breakthrough, to encourage others too.

I think the church is the right place to run to for help. You belong to one right? You should go seek help in your church.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

International Rescue Committee New Jobs In Nigeria / Vacancy For A Proactive Engineer At Dangote Group / How To Apply For Leap Africa Graduate Paid Internship Programme | 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.