Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

God Is Fighting On Your Behalf. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Fighting On Your Behalf. (308 Views)

Politics In Churches: Father Mbaka Apologises On Behalf Of Nigerian Pastors / President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit / You Can't Trust Everybody Fighting On Your Side. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Fighting On Your Behalf. by bummyla(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 41:8-16

Fear thou not; for l am with thee: be not dismayed; for l am thy God: l will strengthen thee; yea, l will help thee; yea, l will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10

Faint not but be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you. Dismiss that fear that has been tormenting you. The Lord's eyes are continually upon you for good. Right where you are now, He sees you and He knows your name. He is saying to you, "Fear not for l am with you. Be not dismayed for l am your God. In any situation you are in, He promises to strengthen and help you, so do not faint. Child of God, if God be for you, who can be against you?
God is equipping you to thresh that mountain before you to pieces and the hill will become as chaff. You will yet rejoice once again and cause glory to be ascribed to His great name. God is fighting on your behalf. Rebuke that fear in your life and commit that situation that has been causing you fear into the hands of the Lord. Believe what the great God is saying to you and just go on and praise Him. It is already well with you and your household. Remain blessed.
https://bummyla.com/2018/01/27/god-is-fighting-on-your-behalf/
Re: God Is Fighting On Your Behalf. by cybriz82(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Powerful
Re: God Is Fighting On Your Behalf. by kennysam91: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Great
Amen

Another 1 hear let this tread continue lik dis

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Believer In Christ / "Oyinbo" Teachers / Why Does The Holy Bible Encourages Slave Trade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.