Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881965 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Miracle hasn't said anything since about their group plan.. But when he saw Nina he said something...

Lol.. Girls dem boo boo don find girlfriend o grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who’s this lady that’s radio without response. She’s just talking without listening and what she’s saying sef doesn’t make much sense. I see that most of them want to contribute one thing or the other but she’s not allowing with her brubrubru
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lhimeet:

Don't worry...Not attached to him 1 bit ...Just felt for him,he his not even among my 1-10 fav HMs cheesy
. Alright man
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
bam bam be like that girl wen u go fu:ck then block her number

who know, know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
TeamANTO:
Dont steal opinions be real like Anto
Jeez! Now I know how it feels for someone to plagiarize one's work. WTF! I was almost asking myself when I posted that. This person must be an olodo to have copied and pasted my opinion verbatim. He/she didn't even try to change a thing or better still acknowledge my poor self. Why am I this pained? Tufiakwa for some people!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lhimeet:

Don't worry...Not attached to him 1 bit ...Just felt for him,he his not even among my 1-10 fav HMs cheesy
. Alright man
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Akorkor:
Who’s this lady that’s is radio without response. She’s just talking without listening and what she’s saying sef doesn’t make much sense. I see that most of them want to contribute one thing or the other but she’s not allowing with her brubrubru
Kyloe..
Even Alex wants to say something, but no room for that... Babe is not trying.... Mimi is totally shut out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alinobrown1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Akorkor:
Who’s this lady that’s radio without response. She’s just talking without listening and what she’s saying sef doesn’t make much sense. I see that most of them want to contribute one thing or the other but she’s not allowing with her brubrubru
dat short girl with plier legs abi.... Na Khloe... Let dem do what dey want she no go gree.... Ure a leader fine u can give suggestions fine buh it doesn't mean it has to b final... Must she talk

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Divay22:
Miracle hasn't said anything since about their group plan.. But when he saw Nina he said something...

Lol.. Girls dem boo boo don find girlfriend o grin grin
. He actually made contributions in the morning but was more or less shut down by Khloe's gra gra. So what do you expect? Let him jejely respect himself. She's getting on a lot of nerves.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
larrygal:

Mr foxrain aka threebear I know you have PhD in trolling but please don't carry ur wahala come my side...I don't want your senseless contribution..
Thank you
f
Isn't it snowing in Finland?
Don't be caught on a frostbite baby.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Divay22:

Kyloe..
Even Alex wants to say something, but no room for that... Babe is not trying.... Mimi is totally shut out.

This kyloe babe is getting me angry.... jeez.
Leadership style is 0%. Camera please change the view

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
When everybody is talking, nobody is making sense..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelvinze(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Divay22:
When everybody is talking, nobody is making sense..
Facts cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
. My space's already there,brother. All the same,I wish you what you wish me. Have a nice day

Tsk tsk tsk..... A genuine Christian will not have said so, even I you assumed the previous adjectives to wouldn't say such...

Even the bible says, let no man thinks he stands lest he falls... Once again, I wish you good luck on your journey. You will need plenty of it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
I can’t even recognize most of them again.... I really pity men in this our age oh!!! Makeup really covered a lot for these ladies

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Laveda(f): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Akorkor:

Khloe cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Akorkor:

This kyloe babe is getting me angry.... jeez.
Leadership style is 0%. Camera please change the view
Nina is waiting.. That's the next stage to watch grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
wow... I am so happy to be here,all thanks to God for keeping us... I miss you guys and I hope we're going to enjoy ourselves more this season... shout out to Anto fans...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Miracle is just standing.... which kind team member be this... anyway I can’t blame him when the team lead is not carrying you along.
Miracle Biko go and meet Nina since you ask the babe and she tell you say she wan go sleep
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
No matter how I look at Vandora...She be looking like 35...She looks odd among the HMs,and to think she said she is 23/24(Not sure) is alarming shocked

This Khloe just want to say everything...She don't want other HM's to contribute ..Very bad of herb
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hustleranthem(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gungnir:

Let me tell you something I did one day, to show you I no holy pass anyone.

The first day I ever made out with a woman, was in a church and on the altar. She was even a Muslim and found it wrong than I who was a supposed Christian. My fingers all up in her panties and bra without giving a damn I get caught. I even follow the same babe enter shrine over one guy matter.

But you see, I have the grace of meeting God and see the consequences of certain actions, while she didn't perhaps she may.

Now, can you present your logical arguments and observations to me?
lol..u finger girl for altar cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Angel/Bitto (Kemen) Go home (oversabi group)

Khloe:Go home
Vandorra: go home

Nina: low IQ, just stay for the romance u will bring to the house... Go home after disgracing yourself.

LOLU: looking like fellowship president.. Still observing you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
safarigirl:
Andre Blaze is not very young anything, dude is almost 40.

But just for trips, let me give MNet a list of people who should have been Biggie aside Andre:

1. Yul Edochie

2. Yemi Blaq

3. Bally

4. Gideon Okeke

But no, Ebuka went to bring this his friend that sounds like he has cough
Never knew the due was that old. He looks and acts pretty young. I've known for about 15 years now and i may have been judging his age based on the first time saw him on TV.

I think Yul would have made a good Big Brother. His voice is natural. Yemi Blaq and Gideon Okeke too are not bad either.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's fine, it wasn't me like Shaggy would say
OliviaPope:
No for real, i saw someone i could swear was you yesterday. A little bit older though so i assumed he was a relative, the resemblance is so uncanny that i had to ask, sorry embarassed embarassed

Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Akorkor:
Miracle is just standing.... which kind team member be this... anyway I can’t blame him when the team lead is not carrying you along.
Miracle Biko go and meet Nina since you ask the babe and she tell you say she wan go sleep
I swear... Bobo ain't feeling them.. He really wants to go.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kylie should slow down and let others contribute, her own is getting too much.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hanassholesolo: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
iamJ:
bam bam be like that girl wen u go fu:ck then block her number

who know, know

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by okabe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:

Smart has no universal definition.
A doctor or lawyer can go to computer village and buy a calculator in the place of a phone, does it make them not smart?
Everyone has their area of expertise, olamide might not be as educated as wole Soyinka but leave both on the street of ajegunle and see who will find their way back home.
making sense, reminds me of one einsten's statement "you can judge a fish by its inability to climb a tree"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nawa for klhoe o! Always a tyrant. Don't wanna listen to anybody. & she nor know say na she ugly pass from head to toe(bad legs & bad face). Thinking girls who are ugly compliment it with good characters.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
This Khloe can die from talking too much. Her mouth just dey go skrrrrrrriipapapapapapaskirripapa...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
At this point,tobi is really wishing he isn’t part of this group.This group has 0 organization

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
dominique:
Kylie should slow down and let others contribute, her own is getting too much.
I prefer Kendal. She talks less grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.