Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882812 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2018
Akthedream112:

UPON ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING, NA NINA YOU DEY PRAISE... I HOPE YOU WON'T LICK NINA'S ASS IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.. WOULD YOU?
lol....which of the admins freed you from your prison.....?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2018
TOBI, SHOULD RETURN THAT GREEN BLANKET/BED SPREAD... THIS PEOPLE JUST LIKE WAHALA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2018
CeeC told tobi to return the green hoh apoche grin. Said she doesnt want wahala. That girl go sabi keep malice cheesy

Poor bitto.. Trying to convince anto.. Sigh

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Bambam:you are just embarrassing yourself
Teddy:I gat two words for you,fuc.k you

Teddy walks a way
Bambam sips on her water and says,"God will help us" and covers herself with duvet..

OK ooo
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Under the duvet
Duvet duvet
Bam bam and Teddy
Bam and Teddy.��
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Vivipop:
If nobody got this, I am going to report it.

So Toby went upstairs to get blanket from Kloe's bed. Apparently, he and Cee-C wanted to sleep on the couch. Khloe came after him and asked him to give her back the blanket that she wants to use it. Tobi said he would return it later but she insisted he returned it immediately. Toby then gave it back to her but she refused to take it back and asked him to go drop it from where he got it from. Toby said OK, he would return it at his own time since she doesn't want to take it. Khloe asked when is his "own time"/and he said " in a bit". Khloe now said OK, in a bit then, and walked out. Cee-C was so mad he asked Tobi yo quickly return it or give it to her to go drop it for her.

Khloe and CeeC must fight this week o.

Haha.. Thank you for this.. I missed what transpired before CeeC told tobi to return the blanket

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:
CeeC told tobi to return the green hoh apoche grin. Said she doesnt want wahala. That girl go sabi keep malice cheesy

Poor bitto.. Trying to convince anto.. Sigh
BUT SHE IS RIGHT.. SHE IS TRYING TO AVOID ANOTHER WAHALA NA.. NA TOBI WANT CAUSE WAHALA AGAIN... WHY HE GO GO HOH ROOM GO CARRY BLANKET?, WOULD HE HAVE ALLOWED THAT IF HE WAS THE HOH? I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS BLAME KHLOE ALL THE TIME..

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Akthedream112:

COMING FROM A LADY OR A MOTHER.... YOU GO BORN OOOOO... TOMORROW YOU WILL BE PREACHING ABOUT SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS... SHAME
why do you always quote my posts? Whether as Matilda, akthedream,akthedream12,threebear,foxtrain,? Why? Are you that desperate for me to notice you...OK I have noticed you.. Your ego has been fed,now move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2018
YINKS89:
but he might have a soft landing coz pple wld still wana consider Bisola been his pair.
No! people liked tobi too but were desperate to see him out cos of CeCe...if not for the fact that biggie made it a general nomination his people wld have started making preparations for his arrival in Nigeria
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:

I thought she would interest me with this her travelled around the world schtick when she first came.
But I quickly saw that that wouldn't be the case.

I don't know, I've stopped watching, everybody wants to be mad at the same time.
Shiorr. Abeg, some people should postpone their own till tomorrow morning,

Do you know what's happening? Is it worth watching?
pleaase who amongst them mentioned this "travelling around the world ish" during the BB promo?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2018
presentley:
pleaase who amongst them mentioned this "travelling around the world ish" during the BB promo?
Bam Bam
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Bam bam
presentley:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bravozulu: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Vivipop:

So Toby went upstairs to get blanket from Kloe's bed. Apparently, he and Cee-C wanted to sleep on the couch. Khloe came after him and asked him to give her back the blanket that she wants to use it. Tobi said he would return it later but she insisted he returned it immediately. Toby then gave it back to her but she refused to take it back and asked him to go drop it from where he got it from. Toby said OK, he would return it at his own time since she doesn't want to take it. Khloe asked when is his "own time"/and he said " in a bit". Khloe now said OK, in a bit then, and walked out. Cee-C was so mad he asked Tobi to quickly return it or give it to her to go drop it for her.
She was like,"babe, just listen to me, I don't want anymore drama so just return it to her or if you want me to do it, I will go drop it for her, its not a big deal".

Chai, see commentary!!! Abeg come collect ticket for Russia 2018.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Hian no peace.. Biggie has called Kbrule again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
and how did you think bamtedy will go tomorrow. I want to promise you...if bamtedy sud go tommoro, I swear b4 God, l 'll deactivate this account.
smiley Where are we going tomorrow? Have they announced the winner yet? TeamBamTeddy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2018
Lovexme:
Under the duvet
Duvet duvet
Bam bam and Teddy
Bam and Teddy.��
am sorry but bambam is annoying. She comes off as one that would endure an abusive relationship and that's not healthy.A man treats you like trash,embarrasses whenever and however he likes,and whenever he gets on the bed you quickly draw the duvet to cover him like a baby...mehn where is your self worth?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Bam Bam
I see, thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:
Hian no peace.. Biggie has called Kbrule again
the 100th time in 30mins grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2018
pinkpebbles:
Bam bam
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Vivipop:

So Toby went upstairs to get blanket from Kloe's bed. Apparently, he and Cee-C wanted to sleep on the couch. Khloe came after him and asked him to give her back the blanket that she wants to use it. Tobi said he would return it later but she insisted he returned it immediately. Toby then gave it back to her but she refused to take it back and asked him to go drop it from where he got it from. Toby said OK, he would return it at his own time since she doesn't want to take it. Khloe asked when is his "own time"/and he said " in a bit". Khloe now said OK, in a bit then, and walked out. Cee-C was so mad he asked Tobi to quickly return it or give it to her to go drop it for her.
She was like,"babe, just listen to me, I don't want anymore drama so just return it to her or if you want me to do it, I will go drop it for her, its not a big deal".

SO WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING AT? YOU WANT HER TO GET ANOTHER STRIKE SO THAT SHE AND LOLU GET EVICTED?
SOME OF YOU ARE EVEN WORSE COMPARE TO CEE-C, BUT COME ONLINE CLAIM MR PERFECT..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Miracle just called nina to come o.. Before she gets involved in any wahala. Make them dey kiss jejely

Nina to CeeC - I can kiss more than you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2018
CEE-C AND TOBI ARE JEALOUS OF MINA KISSING.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Ceebi and Mina be making me grin grin cheesy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You were never on TeamBamteddy. We know ourselves. You can't quit a team you didn't join in the first place.
She was prolly one of those with multiple accounts
#TeamteddyA kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Miracle: Nina come here
No answer
Miracle: Nina come and sit here before you will go.....bla bla bla..
Nina comes and lies on miracle, kisses miracle

Aunty CeeC: you are making this kiss thing not beautiful

Nina laughs and continues kissing miracle

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
the 100th time in 30mins grin

I think he still came out angry

CeeC said vandora was holding someone (Kbrule) I think.

I think he tried to hit someone and vandora held him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bravozulu: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2018
This Big Brother sef.... where action dey e no dey gree shoe. Mtcheew!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Nina and her husband should pls step up their plans .I'm tired of this kissing everytime
U guys are acting irresponsible and privilege to leave your family house to kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
am sorry but bambam is annoying. She comes off as one that would endure an abusive relationship and that's not healthy.A man treats you like trash,embarrasses whenever and however he likes,and whenever he gets on the bed you quickly draw the duvet to cover him like a baby...mehn where is your self worth?

She's a grown as5 woman, and I want to believe she knows what she's doing. Whether right or wrong is left to her. Lets just be looking at her.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Ok.. It was Deeone Kbrule tried to hit before biggie called him. He probably cracked one silly joke.

Vandora wanted to be sure she didn't hold Kbrule aggressively. Don't worry it won't matter babe smiley

Vandora said if Kbrule had a sharp object he could have harmed Deeone

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Brule tried to hit Deeone, Vandora shielded him. Deeone didnt react tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2018
mamaboms:

Abi oooo, let them leave , team Bamteddy will keep waxing stronger
Yes baby
It's not by making noise upandan
U know, empty barrel make the loudest noise grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.