Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912465 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 2:02am On Feb 18, 2018
omg first pair to have sex in bbn history MINA!!!. chai am shaming for them.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:02am On Feb 18, 2018
unbelievable Mina finally oooo

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 2:03am On Feb 18, 2018
why is he looking at the camera can someone explain

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Look at miracle's eyes..looks like Baba dey enjoy the strokes..He's just conscious of the housemates around

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 2:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Mina and miracle have do the do

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 2:04am On Feb 18, 2018
n Nina said she has had sex only once n she didn't make any sound when brother miracle wanna enter the well keep it up

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2018
At least miracle is having birthday sex if at all they are doing it and it's real .. Unlike some couples that has used their mouth and cast themselves already saying the romance is fake and just to entertain the viewers.. Make una no go sleep.. Dey der dey self-service on top people wey dey enjoy themselves

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2018
hazzard:
At least miracle is having birthday sex if at all they are doing it and it's real .. Unlike some couples that has used their mouth and cast themselves already saying the romance is fake and just to entertain the viewers.. Make una no go sleep.. Dey der dey self-service on top people wey dey enjoy themselves

Buhahahaha haha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Akthedream112:

FINGER?.. DID YOU NOT SEE MIRACLE'S WAIST MOVING? I DON'T THINK YOUR WAIT MOVES WHEN FINGERING.
u missed the fingering part...he first started fingering her before they took it away...even Chloe intentionally hit a bottle on her way to her room upstairs just to show them "I know what u guyz are up to" grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 2:06am On Feb 18, 2018
who saw that epic reaction on miracle's face, baba never fly that kind plane befor. hahaha

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2018
Button eyes de jones seriously.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2018
MILEVSKY:
who saw that epic reaction on miracle's face, baba never fly that kind plane befor. hahaha

I did. It was climaxing.. Now we know why cds have been reducing in the house lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5&6
Dem no kiss una go complain
Dem kiss una go complain
Dem smooch una go complain
Dem no smooch una go complain
Dem sex una go complain
Dem no sex una go complain

Wetin una want make dem do to satisfy una kwanu?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2018
MILEVSKY:
I saw it o, it was heavenly.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Rayd502(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2018
cabalocracy:

u missed the fingering part...he first started fingering her before they took it away...even Chloe intentionally hit a bottle on her way to her room upstairs just to show them "I know what u guyz are up to" grin
I thought I m the only one that saw hw she cleverly hit the bottle to distract them.

That Mina na pro,she acted as if she wasn't receiving any stroke.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Cocaiine(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2018
I can't wait to see the damage control excuses team miracle comes up with to defend their boy.
Having sex with nina on live tv knowing fully well it will be catastrophic for her reputation outside the house.
True love indeed.
Oya team miracle start coming up with excuses oo.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Finally a guy in that house gets past first base
All hail captain miracle grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Na wa o.. All these strange monikers commenting now sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 2:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Lilamartedi:
Cee c and khloe arguing and they keep telling her cee c chill you have two strikes already
. Cee cee,2 strikes? I've definitely missed a lot. When did she get them and why? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 2:12am On Feb 18, 2018
everybody wait oo shebi nina said her body shakes and she gets uneasy when having sex. this one that it's only miracle's body that is shaking i don't understand ooo, abi she was lying.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Cocaiine:
I can't wait to see the damage control excuses team miracle comes up with to defend their boy.
Having sex with nina on live tv knowing fully well it will be catastrophic for her reputation outside the house.
True love indeed.
The fact you think you're worth giving an excuse, is hilarious on its own.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:
Finally a guy in that house gets past first base
l hail you captain miracle grin

fixed!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2018
MILEVSKY:
everybody wait oo shebi nina said her body shakes and she gets uneasy when having sex. this one that it's only miracle's body that is shaking i don't understand ooo, abi she was lying.
I said they are acting film they are deceiving themselves

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by schumastic(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Miracle just made my night and this is what am talking about, am sure there will be more from where that came from .. this mumu Julius begger will be there forming lover boy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Cocaiine:
True love indeed.
I see it as a good jinx . After all last year the ladies that were involved in such acts made it to the finals.. So you guys should keep hating and spread the news cos nina has just followed that path and earned herself to the finals tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2018
SEX ANALYSIS BETWEEN MIRACLE AND NINA.

STYLE=SPOON
SPEED=SLOW AND STEADY.
MOAN,=NO AUDIBLE SOUND.(WIDE PUSSY OR CARROT DICK)
DURATION=4-6 MINUES
VENUE=BEDROOM(UNDER THE DUVET)
PROTECTION= I DON'T KNOW.
SEEN BY ANY OTHER HOUSEMATE? =NO, AHNEEKA WAS AT THE CLOSET.
PERFORMANCE=7/10

THANKS.

35 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:17am On Feb 18, 2018
MILEVSKY:
omg first pair to have sex in bbn history MINA!!!. chai am shaming for them.

Keep deceiving yourself,I can only take you serious if you are still a virgin.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

The fact you think you're worth giving an excuse, is hilarious on its own.
do you even know that temptation test is actually part of the game? your role model, your world best making out on national tv and you are happy .

shame!

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 2:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Cocaiine:
True love indeed.
. They aren't the first and wont be the last to have sex on live tv. Besides,this is what most Nigerians have been clamouring for. Anyone who comes out to condemn it is either a hypocrite or an outsider who has just been waiting to do so. Funny thing is,I'm not even sure they did. That looked like an arranged stuff to me.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 2:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Akthedream112:
SEX ANALYSIS BETWEEN MIRACLE AND NINA.

STYLE=SPOON
SPEED=SLOW AND STEADY.
MOAN,=NO AUDIBLE SOUND.
DURATION=4-6 MINUES
VENUE=BEDROOM(UNDER THE DUVET)
PROTECTION= I DON'T KNOW.
SEEN BY ANY OTHER HOUSEMATE? =NO, AHNEEKA WAS AT THE CLOSET.
PERFORMANCE=7/10

THANKS.
grin point of correction..seen by Chloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Lhimeet lol cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Team mina always setting paths for these housemates
First couple to kiss before we knew it.. Every body start to dey kiss
First couple to smooch before we knew it.. Everybody start to dey smooch
Now again first couple to make love
Are you thinking what am thinking cheesy wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.