Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912270 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:
Okay, those of you rooting for Miracle, what is it about him that you want us to see?

Miracle is a forgotten issue. He is fine but has no class. That thing he did with Nina . has messed him up. Out of all the women na Nina in see go dey kiss. Nina that studied English but cannot complete one good sentence. Giftys sister! You should see what they are saying about him on Instagram. He has no game joor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
This Angel is trying to sound like a know-it-all but all he's saying is gibberish.

btw.....this cee c chic is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:
I just feel like Alex is a very dirty girl. Why does her hair always look like this. Ahneekas hair is coloured to but still looks cool even with her big pimples. Saw ifus hair this morning and I just cringe at women who keep natural hair. They look horrible in the morning. Their faces look hard and primitive. Sorry to those who keep theirs but waking up to your hair looking like ifus hair or alex's hair is not cool. And ifu is just touching and touching hair. She shouldn't go near the kitchen
you don't like natural hair....but na una go dey talk say you like your women looking natural undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Tedy kinda looks like Tayo Faniran. Who else sees this resemblance?

Teddy looks like tayo, miracle looks like uti, kbrule looks like meyonse somehow somehow, tobi looks so much like gbenro ajibade!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
you don't like natural hair....but na una go dey talk say you like your women looking natural undecided

Madam don't generalise. I like women whose hair are neat even though it might not always look neat all the time but Alex hair is a big no for me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

When you see my posts, do you think I am that kindda person who hates a housemates because of their supporters?

Criticizing a housemate (which I have done to many others) means I hate him?

Nice

I think supporters can influence what we feel about housemates though. Last year, I just could not love Efe because I was not buying what his supporters were selling to me about him. Funny enough, I liked him but I just started ignoring him and any effort he was making because there were so many who hailed his every move.

The other end of the spectrum is when you start giving a housemate a chance because so many people dislike the person. This has also happened to me severally.

But in my opinion, I would not say you are at the hate stage yet shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2018
carammel:

Lolu is not forming accent though, he said it that he can speak in four different accents.
If he decides to use anyone at anytime, I don't think it is bad.
Bisola could switch accent as well.

The question is, what makes an accent fake? Lolu is eloquent with his English irrespective of his pronunciation. K. Brule has mixed blood and he's expected at least to speak in the tongues of both parents however flawed. Will anyone accuse a Yoruba man speaking Igbo with a heavy yoruba accent as having a fake Igbo accent? I'm confused.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

Before you make allegations next time, be certain you know what you are talking about.

These are all my comments about miracle (even after the dimwit took him as favorite) and I haven't even said anything that shows I hate him apart from the obvious activities. Be reasonable with your comments

Safarigirl I will appreciate if you point out where the hate is in my comments.

Do you mean I shouldn't have mentioned miracle because he is someone's favorite? And doing that is a way to get at him?

you were hailing him in the beginning, but since Threebeqr said he is a favorite of his, you have been throwing subtle jabs. By 'hate', I mean, attacking him

I wanted to mention it earlier, just saying, ease up on the bros. Me sef dey insult am, but yours get as e be.

I was just making an observation sha, same way I observed that Foxrain's love for Miracle no pure.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Miracle is a forgotten issue. He is fine but has no class. That thing he did with Nina . has messed him up. Out of all the women na Nina in see go dey kiss. Nina that studied English but cannot complete one good sentence. Giftys sister! You should see what they are saying about him on Instagram. He has no game joor.

Maybe he has no game....he just doesn't flow!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
Some guys are hypocrite..
They'll like the one on low cut but chase after the one that's fixing Brazilian hair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2018
So I have caught a few hrs since bbnaija 3 was launched. The characters that I have noticed .
Miracle cos he is such a hottie but he has been disappointing in d brain dept.
Alex .... sounds like a razz ,small gal version of Uriel
The Kemen people (sabi sabi pple) ;Bitto Dee1 &Angel
Nina dumb ( d guys will soon pass her around )
Lolu sounds intelligent
Khole looks n acts like trouble

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Alex is the absence of light without make-up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:
I just feel like Alex is a very dirty girl. Why does her hair always look like this. Ahneekas hair is coloured to but still looks cool even with her big pimples. Saw ifus hair this morning and I just cringe at women who keep natural hair. They look horrible in the morning. Their faces look hard and primitive. Sorry to those who keep theirs but waking up to your hair looking like ifus hair or alex's hair is not cool. And ifu is just touching and touching hair. She shouldn't go near the kitchen

Hnmmm, I have to check mirror to determine my level of hardness and primitivity ( grin ) oh. But seriously, natural hair though difficult to manage frees you from the damage that chemicals are bound to cause.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:

I think supporters can influence what we feel about housemates though. Last year, I just could not love Efe because I was not buying what his supporters were selling to me about him. Funny enough, I liked him but I just started ignoring him and any effort he was making because there were so many who hailed his every move.

The other end of the spectrum is when you start giving a housemate a chance because so many people dislike the person. This has also happened to me severally.

But in my opinion, I would not say you are at the hate stage yet shocked

Reason why I might have "disliked" him was because of his "staying mute" strategy which has never worked for anyone.

When he finally speaks, he was talking about staying for two weeks before taking things seriously. Does that sound sane to you?

Will you vote for someone staying mute and inactive for two weeks?

My pointing that fact means I hate or dislike him because of his supporters?

You still need to explain to me why you quoted my comment about hating him because of a supporter

safarigirl:
you were hailing him in the beginning, but since Threebeqr said he is a favorite of his, you have been throwing subtle jabs. By 'hate', I mean, attacking him

I wanted to mention it earlier, just saying, ease up on the bros. Me sef dey insult am, but yours get as e be.

I was just making an observation sha, same way I observed that Foxrain's love for Miracle no pure.

I hailed him after threebear showed support not before. Then every other comment was about his inactivity. You call that throwing subtle jabs?

Even when it was obvious I am not the only one complaining about this? Even though it is happening all over Twitter as well?

Alright then. wink

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Teddy looks like tayo, miracle looks like uti, kbrule looks like meyonse somehow somehow, tobi looks so much like gbenro ajibade!
Yeah, I agree.
Whats up with all the ladies looking average, though? Just forget facial features and body shape which is God given. Look the quality of the guys skin and look our girls own. Everybody just wan light by force. Many of the girls skins just look old. I don't know who sold them this yellow by force idea.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Has anybody ever heard Deeone crack a joke? Me I haven't o

Divay22:

Some guys are hypocrite..
They'll like the one on low cut but chase after the one that's fixing Brazilian hair

Don't mind them. They will call dark skinned girls ugly and dirty, then go on to insult girls that bleach. Yet they call us confused grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:
Has anybody ever heard Deeone crack a joke? Me I haven't o

Don't mind them. They will call dark skinned girls ugly and dirty, then go on to insult girls that bleach. Yet they call us confused grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Madam don't generalise. I like women whose hair are neat even though it might not always look neat all the time but Alex hair is a big no for me.
Alex' hair is ugly, I don't care for it. It was your words on Ifu's hair that I picked on.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
He is confused....

He needs to see my ex with her natural hair in the morning, definition of MORNING BEAUTYgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Viktoh(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Link to stream live, nepa be doing mad...Papiikush bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:

Please explain
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:

And what is that supposed to mean?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:
All these models, actors, actress etc cannot win this time around. You give them the cash and they start pushing their careers that might never blow. We must invest in the future. Aviation is the future.In the next twenty years, automobile will be a thing of the past, even the poorest of men will travel via airplanes. I'm investing in my future are you investing in yours? grin
Smart Move... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:

Hnmmm, I have to check mirror to determine my level of hardness and primitivity ( grin ) oh. But seriously, natural hair though difficult to manage frees you from the damage that chemicals are bound to cause.

Not that natural hair is not good. I mentioned ahneekas hair too. I think she is natural but she looks clean. Ifus hair is clean when packed but I was just disgusted with the way she was pulling her hair out this morning plus her face was looking so hard . is that how it is for you guys. Anyway what do I know, apparently the ones I see on the regular are already finished work. It must be hard keeping the hair natural.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:

What is your problem with his choice of woman?...He can choose to associate with any lady he likes....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
Alex' hair is ugly, I don't care for it. It was your words on Ifu's hair that I picked on.

Whatever. Ifu and her hair looked somehow this morning. If you like pick it like beans. For your pocket. By the way I was among the first to call out how beautiful she looked so what's your stress if I don't like the hair. Na by force.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

What is your problem with his choice of woman?...He can choose to associate with any lady he likes....

And i write on whatever I notice so what's your problem ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

Reason why I might have "disliked" him was because of his "staying mute" strategy which has never worked for anyone.

When he finally spoke, he was talking about staying for two weeks before taking things seriously. Does that sound sane to you?

Will you vote for someone staying mute and inactive for two weeks?

My pointing that fact means I hate or dislike him because of his supporters?

You still need to explain to me why you quoted my comment about hating him because of a supporter

I hailed him after threebear showed support not before. Then every other comment was about his inactivity. You call that throwing subtle jabs?

Even when it was obvious I am not the only one complaining about this? Even though it is happening all over Twitter as well?

Alright then. wink

Lol, all these epistles over something that is obvious .You hate miracle, but your hate is irrelevant because miracle is already a winner.
A child that have brought nothing but joy to his parents, a useful child that keeps hustling, keeps pushing himself beyond his comfort zone so as to create a better life for himself and his folks.
There is a reason he was named miracle and that miracle must and shall come to pass.
His real life haters didn't stop him, talk more of a moniker in nairaland that types with blue.
grin
Instead of hating on him tap into his divine grace so you might make it to the house next year. You will be the oldest one in the house for sure ,they might call you father but who cares ,Machiavelli theory promulgate that "the end justifies the means " grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2018
DoubleeDee:

The question is, what makes an accent fake? Lolu is eloquent with his English irrespective of his pronunciation. K. Brule has mixed blood and he's expected at least to speak in the tongues of both parents however flawed. Will anyone accuse a Yoruba man speaking Igbo with a heavy yoruba accent as having a fake Igbo accent? I'm confused.
That's the thing, once you can speak eloquently, you most time sound like you are forming accent because one always sound good like the English.
K. Brule may not be able to switch accents,it all depends on his environment and how much he puts interest in learning different accents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Tetragramaton:

And i write on whatever I notice so what's your problem ?
Your opinion does not matter...Nobi human being born Nina? Hypocrite...If he has the chance to kiss Nina im go rush am ...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Viktoh(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.