Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890282 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
MamBi:
Allow me to de-red in peace.... grin grin grin
My darling Nina kiss kiss
LOL. That babe will not kill me with english

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
Miracle fans, team teddy A will not share votes ,they won't vote bam bam chipiko!
Don't be stupid, don't split your votes, teddy's vote will be enough to keep Nina safe, give your 100 percent vote to miracle, we can't lose our number one position.
Don't be sentimental here, please, we love both of them but team teddy can save Nina.

What's the house agreement on this?
We should vote for both sha
It does not matter
Another day we war with other fans, what say you?
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Nina is an embarrassment...

She thinks bbn is about kissing miracle...

What tha fork!!!!

bbn is about survival and Nina will gladly put up herself for eviction so that miracle will win...

she has no game and charisma

we need strong ladies in that house..

Nina is a cultural embarrassment..
I would have given you such a harsh reply.. But instead I would advice you to take a moment and think about your life..if you ever feel you will be as popular and loved as Nina is is your entire life time then quote me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

Miracle will forever be ahead of Teddy A is everything grin
Nothing will ever change that.
LOL grin cheesy

Okay. We'll see.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by berryice(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

No, he was for TTT grin
ok lol grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
hazzard:

I would have given you such a harsh reply.. But instead I would advice you to take a moment and think about your life..if you ever feel you will be as popular and loved as Nina is is your entire life time then quote me
.I know say you be strong Nina fan..
read this..

based on logistics..
Teddy A has the most loyal fans..they won't split votes for anybody...
So ba let's be focus we can’t vote for teddy A because he would be already safe everyweek and if he is so is Nina...if we divide the vote that means miracle will be second to teddy A and so also will be nina at the end teddy a take the price and we loose everything but if miracle wins Nina wins also so let be strategic please ..
please..please.. reason and see reasons.. share on Facebook.. Twitter..Instagram..
let's not be divided.
thanks Mina..share on Twitter everyone

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

So how are you doing it?
Stickinf with a specific part of Mina or sharing votes?
Honestly cnt vote for Teddy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by berryice(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Papiikush was Team TTT grin
ok cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Miracle just said Fufu instead of Ifu grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:

What's the house agreement on this?
We should vote for both sha
It's does not matter
Another day we war, what say you?
LOL.

Confused lot grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Biggie just dey find Miracle trouble upanddan.

He says Nina/Teddy's new name is nice and Miracle had to tell him that Mina is better... grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:

With all due respect to her MSc and PHD, I think Anto is terrrible!
I will still vote for her!
Eishhh

But to be fair to anto the week she went to talk to k brulé about his jump she said that she will throw anyone under the bus for the money and that everything is a game for her,
So so no need for k brule to be getting emotional over things
So I get why she didn't really care for lolu especially with how he has brought her so much stress,

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lilamartedi:
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
MamBi:

I am kukuma here.... I just ran to buy some henkachief cos I knew you would probably cry too... kiss

*sniffles and hiccups non stop*

Maami, my Mina is gone ooo. cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
TeamTeddyNation, thank you all for holding up despite the heat and insults. E no easy...

Let's forgive all the insults and embarrassing comments about Bams and Teddy from the other team.

We welcome our younger sister, Nina to our fold. We hope she finds comfort with our 'Old, scrawny looking, Ezcema ridden' Papi.

Keep cool... It's a tension free week, but gather every SIM you can get this week. Next week will be really tense.

Kisses.

#TeamTeddyNation

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh my! Mina o.... I'm still speechless. Biggie toying with my emotions anyhow.

Anto and Miracle- Mito
Bambam and Ricoswarvey- Bamco
Ahneeka and Angel- Gelah
Alex and Tobi- Tolex
Ifu and Leo- Lifu
Nina and Teddy A- Tena (Big brother says nice name, Miracle says Mina was better grin)
Ceec and Lolu- Ceelo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
oshe11:
Na wa oooooo. See hate shocked shocked

Bros, calm down. Even those wey you dey vote for sef no send you undecided

See as you take this thing personal.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
oshe11:

So you're sticking with miracle then?
It's all good smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lilamartedi:

hahaha ypusef hear am.

yeye guy, come dey smile like lovestruck alligator when he reach to call Nina pair name.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Even biggie acknowledges Good things
#tena
Biggie: that's a nice name cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:

What's the house agreement on this? We should vote for both sha It's does not matter Another day we war with other fans, what say you? kiss
Nina fans shud keep their money for the future
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Can't these guys wager 100% like them Efe?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
I hope Anto doesn't fall 4 Miracle o, she shld jst stay on her own abeg and keep her head in d game undecided. Fingerscrossed.
#Teamantotillthelastday

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
This Nina mumu sha. Seems she came to the house for husband, and not the money undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lilamartedi:

hahaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nina dey crack me up

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nina---Head of house is like a leadership training

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nina: you are a sleeper
Miracle: you you are a slippers

Which Kain mumu conversation b dis one na arrgh lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
ibkayee:

I also recall Miracle telling Princess he likes Anto when she asked him who he liked besides Nina

Yeah I reported the conversation here. Said he likes anto cos she's mature and reserved.

Miracle is a charmer, he's using his charm well wink

How do you feel about tobi and alex pair though grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh please,

Welcome nina into which fold?

The 2 were paired so they become a pair. Nobody is joining any fold.

Rather it is a beginning of a new team

If it is like that, then let team Nina also welcome team teddy A into the fold.

And forgive all the dumb and all other insults Nina had to suffer at their hand.

Nobody should dare act as if team teddy A is doing Nina any kind of favour. They shouldn't act as If they are voting her specifically when we know they are voting for teddy.

Forgive insult indeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
hazzard:
Even biggie acknowledges Good things
#tena
Biggie: that's a nice name cool

Biggie is a bad boy,he was just pressing miracles buttons
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nina be like, how does it feel to be a leader, this thing is like a leadership training.

grin grin grin grin

More like sex training.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.