Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,861 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890490 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
See as English rough for Nina mouthgrin
Gifty 2.0
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Northkendal:
biggie asked them not to swap position but they did
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:
I don't need ass
I just need hips
More hips to my bum bum. grin
Nina will not kill me

The smallie no serious. She's really rep imsu and owerri girls. They have same characters

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina haf kill me: grin grin

Nina: - I need more hip to my bum

Ahneeka: - For that you need bone, it is not about fat

Nina: - Then I need more bone to my hip

Ahneeka: - But you can't grow more bone

How can you guys not love this girl?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Khloe said she looks like a joke. Hell yeah, we're all laughing at you. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin She didn't want to waste time to sing that song we all sing when we are calculating month and days.

30 days hath sept, april, june & nov....

Bloody hell, Vandora is still chanting "eclipse" is here -
Don't mind the girl. With her grandma voice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
I dey like this khloe like kilodekisskiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:
Khloe said she looks like a joke. Hell yeah, we're all laughing at you. grin
Khloe is cool kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
missunknown:
Which rule was broken
transmission rule as mode of passing across the information.for ex..
if A pass info to B ,B will go to C to deliver d info but on dia own, A will go over B to pass info for C.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina dey burst my head. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina:" do you have a boyfriend? "

Aneeka:" nahh I don't "

Nina:" so like you are single"

Noooo..she is married

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gungnir:

I never called BBN watchers immoral, don't tie words to my post abeg. I said watching it implicitly encourages what the show has repeatedly prove to edify. You hear people say give me my money worth implying they get jiggy.

He went off on another tangent entirely about he being a Christian and other things, when I simply asked him if God doesn't judge?. That I am not perfect doesn't mean I should not see the truth and say, so far I haven't condemned anyone.

No I don't remember telling any lie nor do I have a gf sef. My point to it all is this, there is no way a Christian should say the show is right. If the show made it rules to uphold morality, like say get in bed with a woman get evicted? Grope each other in the bathroom, get evicted. You get? It will be okay as that encourages and hel reorient our society but at the end of the day giving how entertainment has been conditioned to sell perverseness, viewers will most likely drop sharply.

I am not perfect but like that offer I gave to that other dude, it is opened to you too. If you meet God, a lot of things we don't see as wrong is very wrong before God. This is not me claiming perfect or better than anybody else, but we must seek to illuminate where people don't know any better. As at last year, I saw nothing wrong with he show sef nor did I care what it stood for.

And yes, God is very livid at homosexuality, just as he was in the day of Lot. You shouldn't even be found making excuses or being tolerant to such acts. Before you claim I will sentence gay to death, I have actually pandered to them on another monicker of mine and even commented as such, just to show I am not being religious or hateful, but that there is more to these things than what we think or see. Even dressings God is against not to talk of homosexuality.

As Christians, we should always speak the truth and correct one another as the need arises, that is how we get better. Didn't the bible say we should seek to be perfect as our God is?

Please and please.

Most of us here are for the updates, the main reason this thread was created, is for bbn and solely bbn. You cannot come here to derail and talk about church and Bible and blah blah. That's why we've the religion section, you've been doing this since yesterday, please find another thread for this not this one. The way you go acting all "pure" for heaven stop it, you're the only one that has seen God and spoken with Him, nawa oh. Second Jesus and John the Baptist.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina too smart.

She has identified Ahneeka as potential rival and she is slowly trying to worm her way into Ahneeka's confidences.

See Strategy! grin

Unfortunately, Ahneeka na hard nut to crack.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina said she respects her boyfriend, that he's the reason she's here.
That she's not about money or material things rather she'll go for a man that respects her.
That she didn't know there was a big brother audition, that it was the man that sent it to her and told her to go and try.

All these and you kissed another man in just two days grin

Meanwhile anneka says she's very single.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
vladimiros:
Nina:" do you have a boyfriend? "

Aneeka:" nahh I don't "

Nina:" so like you are single"

Noooo..she is married

grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chai!!! Aneeka is tired of her already.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Aneeka get mad pimples sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hot afternoon? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:
Nina too smart.

She has identified Ahneeka as potential rival and she is slowly trying to worm her way into Ahneeka's confidences.

See Strategy! grin

Unfortunately, Ahneeka na hard nut to crack.
The girl no send her at all. grin
She just leave her sleep.
The girl too dey misyarn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina: I started "tinking". grin "Tinking" maturely and then they started giving me freedom.

Anheeka: Now I want to sleep

Nina: -You want to sleep? You can't sleep. So where do you live.

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:
Nina: I started "tinking". grin "Tinking" maturely and then they started giving me freedom.

Anheeka: Now I want to sleep

Nina: -You want to sleep? You can't sleep. So where do you live.

grin grin
Princess kab, I dey love you this time around o. grin
You didn't complete it sha....
Ahneka replied.... Lagos obviously .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

The girl no send her at all. grin
She just leave her sleep.
The girl too dey misyarn

I swear. Its like she is yet to understand the different shades of life. She is like a kid trying to be an adult but who thinks she already is an adult. I have a feeling that even when she leaves, the euphoria of having been on BB will outweigh any cringe worthy moments she might have had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:

I swear. Its like she is yet to understand the different shades of life. She is like a kid trying to be an adult but who thinks she already is an adult. I have a feeling that even when she leaves, the euphoria of having been on BB will outweigh any cringe worthy moments she might have had.
She's obviously still too young.
I just pray she doesn't mess herself up badly.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Its past 4pm

Make dem start pairing abeg..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

Princess kab, I dey love you this time around o. grin
You didn't complete it sha....
Ahneka replied.... Lagos obviously .

Are you saying in my purported other life as "Princess Kab" I was not a favourite of yours? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pairing don't start ohh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LONJITARLE(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
this pairing should just start already...

cant just wait.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LONJITARLE(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin
vladimiros:
Pairing don't start ohh
correct!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Khole looking quite today grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:
Nina haf kill me: grin grin

Nina: - I need more hip to my bum

Ahneeka: - For that you need bone, it is not about fat

Nina: - Then I need more bone to my hip

Ahneeka: - But you can't grow more bone

How can you guys not love this girl?
do you really need bone to get hips? Aren't all skeletons basically the same? Are there 'thick' skeletons?

Pesin wey know, abeg clarify. Maybe my knowledge of the human anatomy isn't quite sharp
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
JehanEddy07:
Khole looking quite today grin

I have not heard her house girl voice today

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

She's obviously still too young.
I just pray she doesn't mess herself up badly.
being young has never been an excuse to be stupid undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.