Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,417 members, 7,843,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917156 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Okay o, my people.
CDQ has replied ifu ennada.

https://www.nairaland.com/4360022/bbnaija-cdq-replies-ifu-ennada

Ifu sef
I find her, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
ninnyanny:
I am for everybody I belong to no one (In BUbu's voice) grin I wish,at the end of the show,that neither of Teddy and Miracle wins the show. How can people crown a winner already? This is week four,we have another 6-7 weeks to go. The fans are making this show uninteresting The more. I hope an underdog wins this... Alex or Rico. It would be perfect "Miracle is a fine boy" And so? Na beauty pageant? Teddy is an Alfa male Na family circle we the do for bbn? If we wanna look at it ,Miracle and Teddy's Games are weak! The two people really playing the game without Being too conspicuous are Alex n Rico Especially Rico,Alex I think,her heart is Gonna ruin her game (I hope not) Nigerians should stop all these Pity party,fine boy and Alfa male story And vote for real players. BBN is a GAME!
Better Anointing dey follow you.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Okay o, my people. CDQ has replied ifu ennada.
https://www.nairaland.com/4360022/bbnaija-cdq-replies-ifu-ennada
She said she was USED AND DUMPED but CDQ said it was a ONE NIGHT STAND.

THOUGHT SHE SAID SHE HAS NOT HAD A PENETRATIVE SEX

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Ifu sef
I find her, lipsrsealed

I didn't hear what she said about the guy but surely if this stuff happened some 8 years ago (assuming she is 25 now), she should have worked it out of her system?

But then the supposed celebrity's answer makes me kinda believe her version of things. Saying a girl is just a one night stand is too defensive. One night stand but you still remember her grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
dominique:

The way you jump on posts about Cee C ehn, I won't be surprised if you're being payed as her image maker . The way people talk about BanTeddy here, I actually expected them to hiss or complain at the prank but they all laughed about it. Finally you're not the one to tell me what or what not to comment. Next time you see my post, before you quote it and comment rubbish, take your own advise; IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO COMMENT. This is the last time I will ever dignify you with a response
Same here Madam Nairaland Mod.. Lol.. Same way you are being paid as Lolu's image maker..
You can ban me as usual for daring to talk about your favorite..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
ninnyanny:
@ the bolded..yes I think she does. Someone said Ebuka's wife is ceec's cousin ,And ebuka is banky's bestie..so its very possible CeeC has a one on one with Adesua ,banky's wife.not sure though..but I'm saying its possible.
But ebuka's wife debunked the claim, why will she deny her relationship with her sister cos of a competition. I doubt it...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Ifu sef
I find her, lipsrsealed

You find her wetin? Say it na.
I just want her to drop that accent. That's all.

oshe11:

One night stand could have been oral séx na... grin
Plus it's normal for guys to come up with such defence.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

Ebuka's wife has denied any relationship with Ceecee. Doesn't know her
oh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dezenazil:
Pls make me understand how that is supposed to be funny, judging by your context it is aimed at really hurting her self-esteem then .https://bbntrivias.com/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BBN_Trivahttps://bbntrivias.com/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BBN_Trivahttps://bbntrivias.com/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BBN_Triva
So if for example we are joking or teasing ourselves and i tell u "you are mad", does it mean you are a mad person or should you even take it as an insult knowing fully well it was said out of a joking and unserious mood. He even said it to nina's face that he likes looking for her trouble, so wots d fuss all about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
ninnyanny:
@ the bolded..yes I think she does. Someone said Ebuka's wife is ceec's cousin And ebuka is banky's bestie..so its very possible CeeC has a one on one with Adesua ,banky's wife.not sure though..but I'm saying its possible.
Ebuka's wife is actually Cee-c's last born. Yes, Cee-c has 7 kids..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You find her wetin? Say it na. I just want her to drop that accent. That's all.

One night stand could have been oral séx na... grin Plus it's normal for guys to come up with such defence.
Oral kwanu.....

Infact she is a "PENETRATION"kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nigerians and NwaAMAIKPE REACTS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
oshe11:

Why do you believe CDQ and not Ifu?... Why?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:
Mina washing and discussing about Nina's conversation with Leo yesterday. Miracle counsels Nina to be herself and not let people picking on her to get to her.

Nina complains that when the camera faced them, Leo's comments took a different turn. Nina didn't first realise the camera was facing them, but when she noticed, she wasn't happy. Leo's comments were 'strategic' angry
Hmmm,

(Apparently, some cameras are visible to housemates giving them a false sense of security when they are in places where there are no visible cams)
Yeah they can see some cameras.

[i]Obviously, Miracle is aware of Nina's outside bf and from their discussion, ain't bothered with the same. Nina's sincerity here is quite touching. She affects me so, despite my not agreeing to her baring it all just like that. I just wanna protect this child kiss. She's not into strategy here but just being herself. She believes (truly so) that it is viewers that will decide their fates - and they see everything, so why pretend. I wanna hug her right now.
Nina has always said that all 3 knew each other,
She told a story one time of how she has a boyfriend but her boyfriend knows about miracle, and her boyfriend knows she talks to miracle a lot, jut he doesn't mind, she says the 3 of them understand each other,
She also said her boyfriend knows what the house entails and gave her his updates, she said this a while ago. I never understood the relationship but If she says she and her boyfriend are OK with miracle then it's ok.

Team Mina, I'm still very much available o. I refuse to leave this child to the wolves to devour. Yes, I don't approve of double dealing. But don't we all? Her openness rather exposes our hypocrisy. Yes, that is it. Openness. We do evil secretly - may not necessarily be sexual, but evil all the same - and Nina's innocent openness speaks to our hypocrisy. I get it now. Indeed, God uses the foolish things of the world to expose our (supposed) wisdom.
Happy you are back to team mina

Even Anto said openly and matter-of-factly that she's dated a lot of guys. She's no babycakes. And we didn't crucify her. Rather, we hail her straight forwardness and strong character. But that's exactly who Nina is too. Straight forward. But not very 'open eye' as loveable Anto. But we bray her because she is the 'weak' one. No way. The devil is a liar.
Exactly people pick in her because they feel she is weak and they can make her their punching bag. SMH, it's just ridiculous

And Miracle gets it. Since. This young lady is just too real. No wonder my wife loves her so. I very well nearly slipped yesterday too. But then...

So? Mito? Er, Mina ain't dead yet, is it?

Back to the house now.

This (toy) baby thingy is bringing out the mother in Ahneeka. Taking it seriously. I suspect she prefers, er...loves it better than the boys professing (fake) love. Amusing. Yet adorable.

Thanks for the updates. smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
oshe11:
Nigerians and NwaAMAIKPE REACTS

His clap back was epic.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Big brother spicing things up grin

The strategic partners have to take care of their babies together.

They have to sing lullabies or songs their parents sang to them as kids.

He gave them costumes to wear while taking care of their kids.

Tobi was like alex pack enough things for our kids o grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Agbgift:

Better Anointing dey follow you.
lol....yes oo.thanks dear.na the koko be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
ersonleads:
tell them o. D tin making teddy A & miracle trend is that they had goons who hyped dem on media first day of the show. Especially miracle getting the pilot hype. Cos its rare for a pilot in Nigeria to come to a show of such. Naija are too gullible
yes o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Obyknow(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Be
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Did Tobi really call Nina left over food? Anyone know why? Can't imagine she'd have done anything to warrant the harshness

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cocaiine:

grin grin grin
All this plenty talk because of that small yabbing grin
Babe no vex abeg na tease I dey tease una oo LWKMD

Baba, I be man o. I'm not a lady. As for teasing, you know say some teasing are "expensive insults" and are actually hurtful. I tease Mina fans too like calling Miracle a one-minute man, but I learn not cross some certain lines. Let's just focus the teasing on the housemates and let Nairalanders live and let live. We're cool sha. It's all in the past.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Does biggie come to Nairaland? grin grin

Just a few pages ago, I complained that the house was boring grin

Now, biggie provides them with clown outfits and co to entertain their babies.

Thank you biggie.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Miracle and anto snapping selfie with their triplets with a fake phone. grin

Awww...miracle is about to entertain his babies

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beorn:

Baba, I be man o. I'm not a lady. As for teasing, you know say some teasing are "expensive insults" and are actually hurtful. I tease Mina fans too like calling Miracle a one-minute man, but I learn not cross some certain lines. Let's just focus the teasing on the housemates and let Nairalanders live and let live. We're cool sha. It's all in the past.
It's tit for tat at this point tbh, although some definitely go below the belt

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Obyknow:
Before this BBN end for these season.... 20 House mate dat entered, 40 will come out.
This one Nina is complaining of being sick
OMW! Even if she's preggie,na only 2days go make her sick? Na wa o. World people.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
oshe11:

There are 3 sides to every story. She might not have slept with him. You never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afobear: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
This Nina dumb ooooooooo....chai ...retards attributing dumbness to naiveness

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
ibkayee:

It's tit for tat at this point tbh, although some definitely go below the belt

True. It's just that I think one group make it look like the other is the only guilty party when the group is as guilty as the other. Plus I appreciate all updaters and don't want them feel insulted for their selfless efforts.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
ibkayee:
Did Tobi really call Nina left over food? Anyone know why? Can't imagine she'd have done anything to warrant the harshness

Bloggers are dumb. The context in which he called her that was ignored by the blogger.

I can call you stupid jokingly and we'll laugh over it.
I can call you stupid with so much venom and you'll find it offensive.

From someone's update, Tobi was joking and was referring to Nina being the last girl that was chosen by Teddy A.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Team leo mek una see leo carry o grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beorn:

Bloggers are dumb. The context in which he called her that was ignored by the blogger.

I can call you stupid jokingly and we'll laugh over it.
I can call you stupid with so much venom and you'll find it offensive.

From someone's update, Tobi was joking and was referring to Nina being the last girl that was chosen by Teddy A.
Lol I can imagine, I'll watch the video if I find it, sounded a bit too harsh just for no reason
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Auch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.