Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931599 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackfyre:

Heard that is a thing in the NM, at least, in NDA, can you enlighten me how that would be an issue in discharging his duties as an officer?

At least female officers don't have any.
don't understand you bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Poor Lolu. cry

Just one strike left for them and this Cee C witch is at it again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jennito:

Threebar.. Please go easy on Lolu.. we all have different personalities.. I think Lolu is just a reserved guy. Remember they are supposed to live their normal lives in the house.. it wouldnt even work for him if he tries to pretend to be who he's not. It doesnt make him a less attractive, less successful and less intelligent person.
The fact that he doesn't talk doesn't make him who you think he is. It's a game and the table can talk. Some of the games played in big brother house is a game of luck that doesn't mean he is daft he might be good in academics and not good in other aspects does that mean he is daft too. That was how you people abuse efe last year and he won. Am not supporting him just saying my mind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

MiTo going with people who did the baby care assignment well
Angel and Ahneeka
(Actually as mily...my likeness for Angel and Ahneeka increased when I saw how they took care of those babies)
So we wait sha

Finally watched that fight between cee c and ifu, I couldn't stop laughing.
Cee c shouting at ifu.
Tobi minding his business
Lolu running out of the shower with a shower cap and a towel.
I would have been Rico if I was there. Laughing at them. LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Annnonymous:
Poor Lolu. cry
I feel bad for him, guy is just thinking about that last strike

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Angel and Ahneeka
(Actually as mily...my likeness for Angel and Ahneeka increased when I saw how they took care of those babies)
So we wait sha

That baby thing made me like Angel a lot... It made me think that he would surely make a loving daddy... The kind that plays footie with his boys and harass the lads that come looking for his girls smiley

I still find him talkative but I am now listening to him instead of tuning out.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Angel and Ahneeka
So we wait sha

Didn't watch them though, was turned off by the whole baby task. But yeah, angel and ahneeka can be cool,
Adverts all the time,

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

Finally watched that fight between cee c and ifu, I couldn't stop laughing.
Cee c shouting at ifu.
Tobi minding his business
Lolu running out of the shower with a shower cap and a towel.
I would have been Rico if I was there. Laughing at them. LMAO grin

Do you have the link? Please post it for me?
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Is that what you do in the USA grin?

I didn't know Ontario has become part of the US.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
On trace naija, the big brother song is playing now..

The name of the song is way up by 1da
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tobi tells Alex he is now turned off by CeeC's fightfightness ...how he used to realllllyyyy like her
Alex likes talking shaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please anyone understands what Tobi is telling Alex? Not clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Tobi tells Alex CeeC he is turned off by CeeC's fightfightness
Alex likes talking shaa

I think alex is somehow annoyed or upset about the body comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Ma,why is you and captain supporting this untrained ceec? What do you see in her? I use to support her during the first two weeks because of tobi but when i saw her overwhelming vices and how she is dragging down tobi,i disliked her.ill prefer princess or khloe over her.they would treat tobi better.
I am not even supporting her, I only made a statement about her having a little similar nature with my lady and how she needed to be understood sometimes. The next some uncultured fellows start ranting all over the place. I find Rico, Angel, lolu and anto more interesting than her sef. It baffles me how people take things personal as if life will end after big brother.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Do you have the link? Please post it for me?
Thank you
Here

https://twitter.com/haykyns/status/966955045999792130?s=09

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
The only place I want to be seeing this Anto for the duration of this show is on Lolu's laps, I dunno why!
cheesy

If CeeC eventually DKBs herself outta of this show (taking Lolu with her)? I personally will go to the airport and wait for her with enough beef!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
I am a gap tooth black girl
Back corner of class
Scribbling left handed poetry on blank paper
Save the school curriculum for later.
I am overflowing tales by moonlight
That informal education
Trickling off the tip of my grandmother's tongue
You'll find my mother's tongue here
A fast and fluent Yoruba
Crisscrossed in English
Hidden messages in prose and proverbs
Call it "yorubaenglish"

I am the miracle of melody

Nestled deep in the groove
Of rich highlife rhythm
A child of marriage of hip pop
and afro beats
You can hear our voices pulsing beneath the skin of a talking drum
Commanding hips to move without caution.
I am sky_high gele_bond and beautiful
We redefine fashion
Wear our stories around our neck from our ears
So we never forget the voice of our ancestors

This heritage
This heartbeat
This is who I am.

grin joblessness is bad sha grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Housemates asked to move to the garden
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
I am a gap tooth black girl
Back corner of class
Scribbling left handed poetry on blank paper
Save the school curriculum for later.
I am overflowing tales by moonlight
That informal education
Trickling off the tip of my grandmother's tongue
You'll find my mother's tongue here
A fast and fluent Yoruba
Crisscrossed in English
Hidden messages in prose and proverbs
Call it "yourubaenglish"

I am the miracle of melody

Nestled deep in the groove
Of rich highlife rhythm
A child of marriage of hip pop
and afro beats
You can hear our voices pulsing beneath the skin of a talking drum
Commanding hips to move without caution.
I am sky_high gele_bond and beautiful
We redefine fashion
Wear our stories around our neck from our ears
So we never forget the voice of our ancestors

This heritage
This heartbeat
This is who I am.

grin joblessness is bad sha grin

Naicce
An absolutely beautiful poem, and I like the girl too
As "dumb" as you are, you gorrit
I have been struggling with the words after "I am the Miracle of Melody"
So thank you

lol @ joblessness

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Taymi:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfiwjIknzN7/

This got me laughing. See Tobi ooooo
Lol! So Tobi can yimu on top ceecee like this.
@ibkayee I think d prayers have bn answered.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
XML33:

I didn't know Ontario has become part of the US.
And I didn't know someone that claims to stay in such a busy nation, can be so light scheduled almost to the point of appearing jobless.
I guess today is a day of learning for us both grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Tobi tells Alex he is now turned off by CeeC's fightfightness ...how he used to realllllyyyy like her
Alex likes talking shaa
na so some people dey miss their husband grin.

Even if you dey mad for your papa house, if you reach outside, try sane small. Na so i dey tell my papa for house say if he reach my school tell them as I dey take craze for house, dem no go believe am grin

CeeC just messed herself up for nothing, now, money she no go see, man she no go see. Make she kuku collect that third strike dey go, it will be a far more honourable end to her stay in the house than the woeful percentage of votes she and Lolu will amass if evicted

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
CeeLu
Likes MiTo and BamCo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
janellemonae:

Lol! So Tobi can yimu on top ceecee like this.
@ibkayee I think d prayers have bn answered.
Lmao! cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
BamCo
Likes GeLa and TeNa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lolu in the diary room representing CeeLo

BB welcomes him and asks him to make his nomination

MiTo (Miracle and Anto)

BamCo (Bam & Rico)

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Naicce
An absolutely beautiful poem, and I like the girl too
As "dumb" as you are, you gorrit
I have been struggling with the words after "I am the Miracle of Melody"
So thank you

lol @ joblessness
She's absolutely gorgeous too, when Yoruba women want to be beautiful, it's always top notch like omotola grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
BamCo's favourites are

GeLa

TeNa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
LeFu shocked
Likes BamCo and TeNa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
lolu nominated bamco and mito.na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.