Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890019 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Payporte games 4
Angel: 59 sec
Ifu: 1.15 min
Rico: 50 sec
CeeC: 1min
Miracle : 36 sec
Ahneeka: 46 sec
TeddyA: 43 sec
Anto : 1.07 min
Lolu: 50 sec
Bambam: 1.02 min
Leo: 57 sec
Nina: 1.07 sec
Tobi: 54s
Alex: worst time

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Can't you read or do you have a problem with comprehension, she was wrong!

I do have a problem with comprehension, dear. I always don't read long epistles unless it is related to updates on BBN.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Biggie: Housemates... You all did quite well.

However, there is a question to where some of you might have gotten your driver's license.

Lmao grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Alex's lower body is to die for. However, her Upper body angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Cee-C sets her boundaries and demands attention from a willing partner.
Bambam craves attention from an unwilling partner and mortgages loyalty (D1/Vandora convo) to induce the attention.
To me, they are both clingy. Maybe the context is wrong. I only took your post at face value vis 'give a relationship breathing space'.

Toh, In that case, it is time to wear my glasses with regards to Bam Bam grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Miraculous Miracle wins! Head of House! kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
I feel nigeria 'bricklayers' can top the best time there.
Why is Nobody going 'awww' on Leo and alex's brewing love
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

That's the spirit! I'm proud of her. kiss
Mina did us proud! kiss kiss kiss

They really did.

Is the task over?
I'm confused, so fast ?

Lol, miracle Is a clown.

Eeghe is Nina sick?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Alex needs to go home, which kain non chalant attitude be this na

CeeC sef use bad eye look the geh like, no be same big yansh we get wey u dy do like fish? grin

Miracle welldone ojare. God is still a miracle working God

#Team Mina still on still grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
@closerange, I'll stop insulting teddy A, just promise you'll stop insulting miracle, we can all exist in peace.

Lol, I am not a Teddy A fan oh, if I was to vote, I'd go with miracle, to please my Sisters grin grin..
But ogbeni, you are demarketing your client, you are not a very good promoter...
When you are not been Petty, I find you really funny sha.... grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

They really did.

Is the task over?
I'm confused, so fast ?

Lol, miracle Is a clown.

Eeghe is Nina sick?

Yeah. Make I enter kitchen cook dinner biko. grin cheesy

I love my Mina. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Them no go allow us hear word again... Others won the previous games and nobody made a fuse about it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
closerange:

Lol, I am not a Teddy A fan oh, if I was to vote, I'd go with miracle, to please my Sisters grin grin..
But ogbeni, you are demarketing your client, you are not a very good promoter...
When you are not been Petty, I find you really funny sha.... grin grin
Forgive me please, no more insults from today henceforth.
I'll be on my best behavior.

Looking at Teddy A now , I can truly see how handsome he is grin
Tall sexy guy with a spotless skin.
Beautiful Bam bam is a very lucky woman.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akpeteshie: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Dude can u be more matured... and stope all this

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akpeteshie: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanta:
I feel nigeria 'bricklayers' can top the best time there.

Why is Nobody going 'awww' on Leo and alex's brewing love
Even an old 1896 wine doesn't take that long to brew, not surprised no one is going awww.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Yeah. Make I enter kitchen cook dinner biko. grin cheesy

I love my Mina. kiss

Please can you and Eeghe give me a tag if drama starts? Thanks. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
FrankGiel:
How housemates nominated for likes
Ceebi: Mito & Banco
Banco: Gela & Tena
Tena: Tolex & Gela
Mito: Banco & Gela
Gela: Mito & Tena
Tolex: Mito & Tena
Lefu: Banco & Tena

Tena:4
Banco: 3
Mito: 3
Gela: 3
Tolex: 1

So no one voted Leo- iffunada & ceecee-Lolu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Hahaha. The way Miracle says 'Sir'.
Must be his upbringing,the thing is stuck to his tongue.

Where is my Zicoraads? You've been away all day, look how much trouble I have gotten into. cry cry cry
Hey Sweet Pea kiss kiss

Trouble? Which trouble? cheesy

Direct me to the relevant thread, let me break coconuts on people's head for you grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

Memo gotten!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
MizzD:
Alex is not competitive at all..not always a good thing

honestly.... i don't know what she's still doing in that house..the only time she's useful are Saturday nights.
smh.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Them no go allow us hear word again... Others won the previous games and nobody made a fuse about it.
wot do u expect grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I can laugh out loud now grin.. All my accumulated and suppressed laughter have burst forth.

I still remember how you said the wrinkles on his eyes can sew cloth. I just can't get the image out of my head grin grin

And I am sure this your good behaviour will not last up to 24 hrs.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

Sure, babez. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mimi making us proud since 1900

This guy is the Eish !

This guy is metamorphosing right before our eyes

Na slow and steady we dey do am grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
this week had been a good week for miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Baba teddy reduce your cigar oh... The thing dey dull your speed grin

grin. No be cigar matter o.
Good job, Miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
FrankGiel:
Payporte games 4
Angel: 59 sec
Ifu: 1.15 min
Rico: 50 sec
CeeC: 1min
Miracle : 36 sec
Ahneeka: 46 sec
TeddyA: 43 sec
Anto : 1.07 min
Lolu: 50 sec
Bambam: 1.02 min
Leo: 57 sec
Nina: 1.07 sec
Tobi: 54s
Alex: worst time
Wow, Well done Teddy A you have never disappointed me, Miracle nice Job

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

Lol. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
zicoraads:

Hey Sweet Pea kiss kiss

Trouble? Which trouble? cheesy

Direct me to the relevant thread, let me break coconuts on people's head for you grin

LOL. I've been called to order grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dillish couldn't sing or act, just like Nina( Nina even has a skill to create wigs herself) she only sold hair extentions and she won @23 and is still doing well for herself.
hazzard:
so your definition of someone that has a plan for the future is someone that knows how to sing or act.. Smh for you.. Tell me how you're smarter than the so called dumb nina when you reason like this
For your information even if you're not watching it at least you're reading from this forum and you would find out that nina makes wigs and has talked about starting her own line..
Now before you spit out rubbish again.. Make researches before you make a fool out of yourself..
No need to thank me.. You're welcome

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
XML33:

Not like I stand a chance? Lol. If you were a lady, I'd rather date Ceecee than date you. Coupled with your mental disorder, I also think you are seriously possessed and potentially suicidal. I imagine you to be extremely unattractive and constantly resentful of your physical appearance and forever wishing to be reborn in a new body, hence your dissatisfaction with your gender and identify and your pathetic repeated attempts at wearing different identities.

You are also not my type. I like attractive, intelligent women who are well mannered, mildly reserved and who aren't hyperactive.

I don't know how my activity on Nairaland indicates having too much time on my hands. This is the only thread on Nairaland that I visit, besides occasionally reading posts on the front page. I visit here regularly(although this has changed recently) because within my circle of friends, I'm the only person interested in watching BBnaija, and I almost never find interested people to discuss it with, so it's nice finding a community of people that share an interest in the show. If there is anyone who needs to be asked the question of how she finds so much time on her hands, then it's you. You are always here 24/7. And it's not like you just casually read, you comment all the time, and not just short comments, long essays most of which are usually incoherent and too dry to read.

I never said I was a student.
Kill megringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)