Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870911 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
veekid:
E b like Dem use cigar swear for Teddy

Abi Aiye n Shey Bobo yini?
someone can noor smoke in peace again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Geezeem:

Sorry darling

Saw them a while back

With Lolu holding unto Anto like she was gonna

Vanish any moment

The look on his face was puke inducing (I know am being mean now ...lol)
I would rather watch a paint dry

It's so one sided and painful to watch IMO

That Anto has her eyes on Miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Anto is the coldest person in that house
Totally
(Shudders)

What happened?

When the whole house is gathered outside they want to show us 2 boring people,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

I went on Twitter and saw many thing,

Alex and Leo had sex, Alex said something about anto,
Abeg which one is true? Are they both true? What did they day?

I just came and Leo is boring me with this cream pie stuff.

Why did I miss the interesting parts angry

grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're asking the wrong person ooooo, I only pay attention to Mina talks. Not sure about leolex having sex but they had(especially Alex) a guilt look on when Tobi said he initially suspected them of having sex.

I guess I missed the Alex talking about Anto part but Ifu did talk about Anto.

Leo is dead boring. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
XML33:

The girl really makes me laugh. Women who behave the way she behaves are usually very below my standard as far as women are concerned.
You forgot ugly nose, ugly face, boobies with very low self esteem. She irritates me. If she has Alex's type of attitude, people may over look her and vote her out quietly but she want show herself.

She's lucky I'm not in Lagos at the moment, I would have mobilised a little crowd to boo her at the airport.

Just look at her just now during the show, making all sort of faces like she can do 1% of what Ifu did.

I don't even like Lolu too, he's forming smartest in the house but I know Leo is smarter. With e small body like wetin rat chop remain.

Sunday should unfold what it has in store.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lanjum(f): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
I am loving this new Tobi. He has really come out of his shell. Yoruba Demon indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
Miracle loooks veeery angry. Probably @ Tobi for spilling like that.
grin then he should be in for more surprises, just because tobi saved him from eviction out sympathy that he thought he was a weak contestant, doesn't make tobi his friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Teddy na my guy but him age na football age. Anybody fit win as I'm for nobody and for everybody
trust me almost all of them use football age so at the bold, vote your guy when up

we cool ma'am, #teamTeddyA.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're asking the wrong person ooooo, I only pay attention to Mina talks. Not sure about leolex having sex but they had(especially Alex) a guilt look on when Tobi said he initially suspected them of having sex.

I guess I missed the Alex talking about Anto part but Ifu did talk about Anto.

Leo is dead boring. undecided undecided

What did ifu say about anto,

Leo was boring abeg,
Lolu is busy caressing Anto's laps.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Totally
(Shudders)
This your pathological hatred for anto ehn. Did you know her before BB?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

What happened?

When the whole house is gathered outside they want to show us 2 boring people,

Her calm gives me the creeps
Then she picks at her body and does that slow knowing smile and ...
Please Threebear, can you update?

Well Alex told her she may be hurting people inside the house even as she entertains the viewers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lolu needs to STOP, this is jst painful to watch loool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
77up:
trust me almost all of them use football age so at the bold, vote your guy when up

we cool ma'am, #teamTeddyA.
gringrin I guess you no see the I am for everybody and for nobody part grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Anto is the coldest person in that house Totally (Shudders)
She's gay.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Her calm gives me the creeps
Then she picks at her body and does that slow knowing smile and ...

Well Alex told her she may be hurting people inside the house even as she entertains the viewers

Thanks dear,

Why do I feel that Alex was talking about her dragging miracle away from Nina, Anto was wrong for that.

Lolu and anto are boring abeg,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I mean your old moniker, you dey type like somebody I know
when Dominique is around , someone can noor implicate me o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

Thanks dear,

Why do I feel that Alex was talking about her dragging miracle away from Nina, Anto was there for that.
Lolu and anto are boring abeg,

Alex will get my vote, this is easy cos Tobi is in the equation too
Tobi has loose lips though angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
What is the Teddy situation LoTo talked about?
Did Teddy say he likes Nina?
Did anyone else hear this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

What did ifu say about anto,

Leo was boring abeg,
Lolu is busy caressing Anto's laps.

Talked about her trying to get in between the Minas, asked if Nina felt that way.

Nina: I don't think so, no! I thought so initially but not anymore, it's fine now. Too much maturity wee nor kee this yuuum yuuum of mine. kiss

Lolu needs to stop that shii right now, it's so one sided biko. cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lolu, don't force it abeg, if anto like you in that kinda way, u wulda known cos na experienced yankee babe she be, just chilax.
Even kitchen staff grin ricco nefa see babe gum with him oyibo skin and he nor dy kill himself put.

Wait, Angel dy feel say babes dy trip for am for that house ni?? I blame ahneeka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yawns

Loto is dead, not even as friends.. Sorry lotoans. embarassed

Biggie pls spare me this torture Biko..

Lolu leave this babe na and stop forcing this conversation Urgh angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
This samvita advert dey boring sha
the worst ads in bbn . especially the hummm yum yum side grin my best ads in bbn is that Titilope Sonuga for heritage bank....make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
RedDistrict:
Lolu, don't force it abeg, if anto like you in that kinda way, u wulda known cos na experienced yankee babe she be, just chilax.
Even kitchen staff grin ricco nefa see babe gum with him oyibo skin and he nor dy kill himself put.

Wait, Angel dy feel say babes dy trip for am for that house ni?? I blame ahneeka grin grin

At least it has been confirmed that Ifu likes Angel

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Talked about her trying to get in between the Minas, asked if Nina felt that way.

Nina: I don't think so, no! I thought so initially but not anymore, it's fine now. Too much maturity wee nor kee this yuuum yuuum of mine. kiss

She really is mature.
Anto really tried Nina sha with her stunts.

So one sided, I had to stop watching,
Is the camera still on them?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Truth is I started this show and didn't like Nina but mehn the girl is so easy to like! There's something about her and the way she handles things

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Totally
(Shudders)

The day I heard her say during her DS

That she isn't missing anyone outside the house

Not even family members.....I shuddered

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Wanted to say anto was wrong for that.

Seems so. @tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
RedDistrict:

Angel is just a deluded narcissist.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

A very big loose one, such a blabbermouth. I saw right through him and I told my siblings he isn't in anyway better Dee1. Total turnoff!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ambber:

Alex and Leo were acting guilty. Have they also been doing stuff?

Since
BB camera people sef
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
CeeC says all her exes are bad boys.. Errm.ok undecided

No ooooo biggie.. No loto grin angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Since
BB camera people sef
SMH

and Leo was running his mouth abi Mina. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.