Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,314 members, 7,860,762 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932202 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

I swear Mina fans are the worst, they start their stupid defence without getting their facts right.
They were making out apparently unclad .

Tobi is such an immature twerp!

Oh really?

But we ain't condemning them are we?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
What wisdom? He is yet to say something reasonable

I thought I was the only one tired of hearing this or that one is intelligent, because I don't just understand if speaking correct English is now the criteria for being intelligent, because if it's so, everyone in UK are intelligent!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2018
missunknown:

Chai!!! Someone just came here and stole my comment and went to tweet it like his own. People dey oh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
We don't even know if nairaland is the mirror of twitter grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:

The thing weak me,

Was it recorded in the Bible?
LMAO grin

Maami! Pick your hand right back biko, we can't judge others by our own standards. Does their sex life affect any of us? Nope!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2018
missunknown:

Chai!!! Someone just came here and stole my comment and went to tweet it like his own. People dey oh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Congratulations. Look at the bright side, at least u have created a message that's capable of being stolen. But the guy Bleep up sha... at least him for say missunknown said and I quote "....." at that would have been more honourable.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2018
thanta:
lol.. Thought you are a MINA FAN
That's why I'm angry that they start defending without getting the story right.
They were just making out, all these stories about "what is wrong with sex " etc bullshit ,is not necessary yet.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Yes I'm smart, next time don't jump into my mentioñs to say trash.
Alex said they were just making out,. It's you that is outside the house that wants to say what they did or didn't do,
They can make out where they want.

Don't disturb my mentioñs with nonsense.

[s]
thanta:
yes.. Like he jus took off his clothes and that nina.. just to kiss and suck boobs. And he had to hide in the bathroom too cos the housemates have never seen them make out. Wow.. Its really obvious nothing happened.. You are a smart girl.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 12:14am On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

IT is your family that is a sunk ship.. And God punish you if I don't know her from Adam... Loose mouth..
u don't know her from Adam but e dey pain u. She will soon come home so u two can go and chop pop corn at silverbird

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:
Ifu said they were Nakêd making out.
Not that they had sex.

I heard that too
But knowing the avalanche of "kill them, kill them" that would follow, I took the liberty of defending them even if they had the sex

There is the bigger world outside of this forum, and trust me, nobody I know has ever said, "oh I like Miracle but will not vote for him again cos he had the fornication undecided" . Same for Nina

So when the housemates do their "exposing", I actually feel a little pity for them, as I cringe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

THEY DIDN'T HAVE SEX!
Gosh

Sex or not, I honestly need her to keep that line to herself if there's indeed any Collins out there.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
missunknown:

copied together with the mistake, this person own pass kworuption

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
ninnyanny:
believe whatever you want
I believe only the truth.stop downplaying immorality due to the involvement of your favourite housemates.snitching is far better than having sex in a public space.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
Cee C says she isn't a difficult person and Tobi and Bam Bam burst out laughing

39 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
ninnyanny:
like I didn't update it! Know this,Im not a fan of any of these HMS. I say the good and bad side of every housemate. Even Nina. So respect ya sef! grin
Hmmm... I see.. Not a fan of any indeed..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2018
Geezeem:

Oh really?

But we ain't condemning them are we?
By my estimation, Nina should be on her monthly cycle, even an animal does not have sex when they're flowing.
Some people are monthly ,some are three weeks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2018
Admin401:

He might not be all that? But he's a good therapist. He figured out in 3 days what tobi took a month to figure out about his relationship with ceec. He's also figured Alex and Leo's relationship out.
I won't let my dislike blind me, the guy is actually smart but the drama is too much. E go de make face like the prettiest boy. He should just talk without drama.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
missunknown:

Person don thief my comment go tweet, make the person go the message make him fuel finish make e hang for high tension receive better beating.
I don vex embarassed
lol. Twitter Users plagiarise nairaland comments alot. It's very bad.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Eeghe:

I heard that too
But knowing the avalanche of "kill them, kill them" that would follow, I took the liberty of defending them even if they had the sex

There is the bigger world outside of this forum, and trust me, nobody I know has ever said, "oh I like Miracle but will not vote for him again cos he had the fornication undecided" . Same for Nina

So when the housemates do their "exposing", I actually feel a little pity for them, as I cringe

LOL at the fornication.
For the religious and moral enthusiast, y'all are gonna be judged for fornication on the last day... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Jethrolite:
No mind the mumu, this double wahala pairing is bullshit. Dead weight will drag some nice people out.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Tobi and Cee-c really love each other.. They will definitely date outside Biggie's house of not here... Tobi just want to. Play the game and Cee-c can't tolerate Tobi flirting... Hmmm. Typical naija lady.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Its only natural to be jealous,even teddy a is more jealous but losing their tasks during his tenure was never tobi's fault.the performance they put up doing tge task in tobi's tenures exceeded that of the weeks they won it.even angel and a few others said it was an act of mercy and pity,they didnt deserve it.snitching on two people having sex could be due to varying reasons.but what nina and mira are doing is wrong and immoral,lets condemn it and discourage such public display of indecency.

don't be in a haste to judge, cos the devil we know, might be better than the angel we don't know. time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2018
JuicyStar:

Congratulations. Look at the bright side, at least u have created a message that's capable of being stolen. But the guy Bleep up sha... at least him for say missunknown said and I quote "....." at that would have been more honourable.
Funny thing is even my typo sef the guy carry, just copied and pasted no editing. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2018
ibkayee:
Cee C says she isn't a difficult person and Tobi and Bam Bam and MizzD burst out laughing

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Tobi issa DEMON. Gawwdd Ceec has suffered
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2018
thanta:
yes.. Like he jus took off his clothes and that nina.. just to kiss and suck boobs. And he had to hide in the bathroom too cos the housemates have never seen them make out. Wow.. Its really obvious nothing happened.. You are a smart girl.
Lol the person not sounding so smart here is you though, that bathroom is more transparent than the sun itself, under the duvet would have been the most appropriate place.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Ceec yaff confuse grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PlaybooyGANG(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
What wisdom? He is yet to say something reasonable

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You dey find likes?

We can argue and find fault in whatever.

What is premarital sex? You must think everyone is bound by some dogma. C'mon swerve fast.
oh stfu. Who nairaland likes help? U got called out on ur double standard and now u wanna talk about dogmas. Shut dat stinking guts of urs up! U will always make excuse for ur favorites but find ways of castigating others. Hypocrite. Phucking like randy rabbit on intercontinental tv is ok but tobi talking abt it makes him a terrible human being. Clap for ursef bonzo. Bounce and dont ever mention me again.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by biacan(f): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2018
ninnyanny:
Leo is angry with Alex....
Na wa oo
Make una leave Alex na.
And lolu is talking about leolex's future
Already grin
The earlier she realised that there is no future guarantee for her towards him the better...... leo is a snitch

Alex stay away from that man
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Eeghe:

I heard that too

Thank you oh,
They don't want people to vote for Mina.
Their plans have already failed before they try, that's why they are pained. grin

Same reason I defended them,
How can you watch a show rated SNL and start acting all sanctimonious and saved when you see people having sex or hear that people had sex
what level of hypocrisy and confusion is that one?

Well, ifu was exposed by ahneeka,
And tobi has been exposing himself little by little,
He was still bad when he was with cee c just that his friendship with cee c covered a lot of his flaws grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:
Yes I'm smart, next time don't jump into my mentioñs to say trash.
Alex said they were just making out,. It's you that is outside the house that wants to say what they did or didn't do,

Don't disturb my mentioñs with nonsense.

[s][/s]
But majority which is tobi and ifu reported that they were having a quickie while a biased and guilty minority in alex downplayed it.ill go with the majority's report because they are coming from a position of strength while alex is a fellow sex peddler like mina and would naturally want to cover up for them in case of karma.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2018
eksbabe:
Tobi issa DEMON. Gawwdd Ceec has suffered
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.