Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919271 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2018
thanta:
I just aired my opinion and the first thing that came to your head is 'gotv'.. Lol, mumu is looking for someone who would argue with him this early morning. So that he can take out his pain and misery on someone. I'd pass bruh.. I agree with any rubbish you choose to say.. Happy sun-day
well oga ur opinion is of poor quality, u cant be looking at a blurred picture and be commenting about features na

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

That is a rather disappointing figure considering more than 200 people have participated in big brother since its inception.
how many users does Twitter or Facebook have? And how many people have found love on these sites despite the outreach? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Leave them na. The night TeddyBambum were smooching all through, they turned the same blind eye and weak fingers to it. Alex gave Leo a bj, no fuss. But my Mina must be nailed for theirs. Oh ye righteous ones! Today is Sunday, fear God and judge rightly biko! cheesy

These crop of housemates though shocked grin

Dramaaaaaaa ! In Dilish's voice ....lol

Biggy no fake housemates or celebrities this season Biko

These ones are keeping us talking and fighting cheesy

All they need is more drinks

That will expose them since Otono isn't there to do so grin

Leo be stringing together some fast one on us

Couple fights everywhere.....conning us real bad grin

Thinking that we sent hone Prito and Vandee for not coupling up

If I hear ! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

IF na Teddy-A and Cee-c you no go complain... Abeg allow us talk Nina oo... You no hear say dem fvck am inside bathroom last night?
It. Seems she it there for the dick instead of the money.. So me we talk ooo

, #bigpussynaija
Teddy and bam bam don smooch before... under duvet..inside bathroom.. I lock up.. I didn't yarn..

if she like make she fvk biggie plus the ninjas...you no go fit beat am..
una go only waste una small mb ranting..

shawty didn't come for the money but she came for the body....
at least she won't loose both..let her eat miracle's cassava till she is filled .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2018
iamJ:
didnt knw that u were a member of her family ooooo, forgive me

spits

lol..I am not ooo..

though your comment is not in line with my post.

you had to comment just for some useless likes.

spits

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2018
genius43:

The mumu girl don't know that Tobi have reported her first.
he did? grin grin grin what did he say happened? that guy eh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:

Silly boy like him, look at the way he is talking about her as if she is his property,
Is not her ass? What is his business if she grinds with it or allows someone to spank it?

He had a choice to be able to give input on what she does with her ass, he turned it down,
Alex moved on, he is now ranting anyhow.
Alex is the one begging to be with Leo incase you don't know..

You haven't updated us about what happened between miracle and Big pussy naija.. oops Nina in the bathroom last night... We are waiting..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

The pairing isnt ending,thats how this year's bbn was designed.moreover, the pairing has improved and enhanced the show from my viewpoint.
same thing i said, made it more toxic and interesting, if the pairing doesnt end? does that mean that there will be double winners
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

You haven't updated us about what happened between miracle and Big fish smelling pussy naija.. oops Nina in the bathroom last night... We are waiting..
completed

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Undertaker001:
Teddy and bam bam don smooch before... under duvet..inside bathroom.. I lock up.. I didn't yarn..

if she like make she fvk biggie plus the ninjas...you no go fit beat am..
una go only waste una small mb ranting..

shawty didn't come for the money but she came for the body....
at least she won't loose both..let her eat miracle's cassava till she is filled .
Why the thing come dey pain you na? Is it your Mb?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle is the abnormal person here. He is talking advantage of someone's girlfriend, knowing fully well that he will have nothing to do with her after Big brother... Nina might just end up as a single mum at best due to what she had with Miracle.. Miracle better marry her oo for daring to fvck her on an international TV..
Take Leo for example, he knew that there might not be something serious with Alex outside Big brother.. He has been doing his best to avoid sex from Alex..Leo would have sex Alex more than 10 times if he wanna.. There was a team Leo told Alex that they need to start sleeping on a separate bed..

You've spoken well from your own POV, Papii.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Leave them na. The night TeddyBambum were smooching all through, they turned the same blind eye and weak fingers to it. Alex gave Leo a bj, no fuss. But my Mina must be nailed for theirs. Oh ye righteous ones! Today is Sunday, fear God and judge rightly biko! cheesy

Bamteddy were smooching themselves in the bathroom, ahneeka saw it. Lolu saw them,

Nobody said anything when it's bamteddy, when. It's Mina people want to be ranting anyhow.

They are so pained by Mina, the dumb strategy didn't work. It ended up disgracing them left and right. They are now desperately looking for the next thing to use to hate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Finishing, grin perfect grin

Thank you jare, people like comparing Mina enjoying themselves with the bad character of other housemates, I wonder how Mina having fun is considered wrong when they are not hurting or disturbing anyone, and is then foolishly and stupidly compared to the bolded, these bad behaviour you just listed that hurts other people.

People just be doing the most, it's paining them that the dumb strategy cannot work anymore, they are now desperately hanging on to anything they can

All this ridiculous sanctimoniousness on a show rated SNL
SMH

@Blue exactly

Eeghe:

Good morning
I had a looong sermon planned when I saw your post in the early hours, but clarity and joy come in the morning cheesy

Do you know that some normal people have low sex drives? And can stay three years without sex? Some other normal people must have sex if you so much as look at their lips long enough? And nothing is bad about these extremes? If you do, then I ask, what is wrong with sex between two people who are in love? Who-

Have not been instigators or manipulated anybody
Have not put the other in a bottle
Have not snitched or betrayed their friends
Have only acted upon their attraction
Have not bullied anyone or looked down on them
I repeat, how is this a bad thing?

Self control? Some people start spitting on people they don't agree with, some do not attack posters ...

Sex on TV is not normal anywhere in the world? With this sweeping and uninformed comment, I realize that I cannot be having arguments on here cheesy.
Sex is a basic need, a primal urge
How is it abnormal when two people highly and obviously attracted to each other do it!!!??

I hate desperation, manipulation, bullying and hurting other people on BB shows. I have never hated on anyone finding joy and union with their bodies...
Actually if you cannot see beauty and love here, then I cannot help you (the big issue is that you need to ask yourself why though)

cc

Again I reiterate (in paraphrase)
MiNa have rocked the whole Nigeria and Africa by showing all of them
And have done this with love, not hurting anyone's game at all, and encouraging one another
Anybody that has a problem with it has to deal with it cos they are staying on this show!
And are likely to win even! cheesy
Now I am spent, and bored too

Good morning Africa!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Bruuuuhh grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2018
safarigirl:
abeg, talk wetin you know.

Quinn and Jennifer- BBA4 Married with Kids

Kevin and Elizabeth- BBA4 Married with Kids

Mwisho and Meryl- BBA5 Married

Pokello and Elikem- BBA7 Got Married and Had a Son

I know one couple from Big Brother Brazil 2016- Dating

There have been over 50 Big Brothers in over 20 countries, and many people have found love and relationshis in them, jist because BBN is a failed show in that aspect, doesn't mean people aren't finding life partners on the show.

Una go just dey Nairaland, dey yarn with your limited Big Brother Knowledge after watching just two seasons of Big Brother

Lol... The funny thing is that non of the couples that had sex in the house got married... Which is exactly the point.....

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

You haven't updated us about what happened between miracle and Big pussy naija.. oops Nina in the bathroom last night... We are waiting..

you and Nina iish.

You must be a dicck/pusssy lover.

pervert talking abt mina in all her/his posts..

you must like the thing wella for you to keep repeating the same thing day in, day out.

your ceec that could not find love in the house is now saying all the men in the house are useless cos there is no free di.ck for her.

pele ooo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2018
MizzD:
I just watched clips from leolex drama. Leo describing how alex left him to jump on tobi was ridiculous to watch.. Agbaya! grin angry

I saw where CeeC said if Tobi tries to come close or touches her, she'll report to big brother. Said it has gotten to that level and She's done. Ceec is really desperate at this point. She wouldn't mind harming tobi for her own satisfaction. I just hope she doesn't do something drastic. shocked

Crylex too dey cry cos of leo.. Just when I thought she was using her head for once in that house.

please help with a link to the video
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2018
mediocre:
Bruuuuhh grin grin
grin
Chai, Nigerians are savage

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2018
yanjutomi:
to be frank d likes of dis ppl complaining about some close or touching some1 partner are not matured it irritate when u here Leo and ceeC talking shit ........ dey ar pikin dat are over feed which made dem grow fast .... chicken brain

I don't think that Leo is okay,he once told the babe to make use of separate bed and now he knows jumping on tobi is bad..well bb house isn't a platform to find housewife material and it's not also a dating site..it's a field..play your game and let's enjoy the game....

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:

The same thing Mina did In the bathroom.
Bamteddy were smooching themselves in the bathroom, ahneeka saw it. Lolu saw them,

Nobody said anything when it's bamteddy, when. It's Mina people want to be ranting anyhow.

They are so pained by nina, the dumb strategy didn't work. They are now desperately looking for the next thing to use to hate.

The hypocrisy of most of us stinks and it's getting nauseating which is why I've chosen to ignore biased comments since last night. Ask them the problem they've with Miracle, nothing but the fact that he's fine. One even said he doesn't want him to win because of that. Shuu! Guy man didn't create himself na, go dey follow God argue biko.

They should keep hating while we join my yumyum Minas in spreading love and garner votes biko. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2018
closerange:

Lol... The funny thing is that non of the couples that had sex in the house got married... Which is exactly the point.....
Shut it!
Meryl and mwusho had sex like almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Elstephen(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2018
show her love abeg e no easy
iamJ:
that cee c makes me feel sick, i'm waiting for her to leave make i go her page tell her my mind, make she read, buy sniper and conclude her destiny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Blackhawk04:

The hypocrisy of most of us stinks and it's getting nauseating which is why I've chosen to ignore biased comments since last night. Ask them the problem they've with Miracle, nothing but the fact that he's fine. One even said he doesn't want him to win because of that. Shuu! Guy man didn't create himself na, go dey follow God argue biko.

They should keep hating while we join my yumyum Minas in spreading love and garner votes biko. kiss
godracle reminds me of an antique carving, everything sculpted perfectly.
Skin glistening
Muscles rippling
Smile enchanting
Eyes mesmerising
Voice invigorating
Hair cascading

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Blackhawk04:

i said that we cant just say he shld win because he is forming fine boy, same thing happened last year, let efe shld win because his family is poor, that was a solid point, i have no problem with fine people, i hate ugly people, half of nairaland knows that, abeg correct ur understanding biko

bamteddy is left alone because they dont have fans disturbing our view morning till night with bamteddy, na this same nonsense una do last year with efe, made every1 pissed off and after creating the problem una called it hating

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

grin grin
Can anything quench water?
ask water why it doesnt exist on the sun?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

That is a rather disappointing figure considering more than 200 people have participated in big brother since its inception.

The nature of the show isn't one that helps the issue though

Only on very few occasions did africa like both couple

The case is alway that we vote off one of the pair

Before the real bonding takes place

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Lol, all those people applauding Nina for having sex on this show, it took me a while but I finally admitted ya'll are not normal..... Seriously, there is something wrong with your head.....

Both her and Miracle are guilty, it shows a total lack of self control and zero morals... We are Africans and morals mean a lot to us. Fortunately for Miracle and unfortunately for Nina, society judges men and women differently, Miracle would be seen to be a Stud while Nina would be considered a ho, the girl just sold her dignity, her parents must be bowing in shame... She come be Igbo girl, chai, she no go enter village, her dowry has been reduced to nothing. Even with dash sef, my brothers no go gree go near her...
I really feel bad for her, she seem so emotionally vulnerable, Miracle for help her help herself.... E no make sense Sam Sam...

As for those of you supporting her, may your daughters suffer the same fate.... Oya say Amen.. Phoolish people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Geezeem:

The nature of the show isn't one that helps the issue though

Only on very few occasions did africa like both couple

The case is alway that we vote off one of the pair

Before the real bonding takes place

lets forget that she has a bf, lets forget that its a show, u really believe that miracle will take nina seriously?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2018
iamJ:
i said that we cant just say he shld win because he is forming fine boy, same thing happened last year, let efe shld win because his family is poor, that was a solid point, i have no problem with fine people, i hate ugly people, half of nairaland knows that, abeg correct ur understanding biko

bamteddy is left alone because they dont have fans disturbing our view morning till night with bamteddy, na this same nonsense una do last year with efe, made every1 pissed off and after creating the problem una called it hating

Your opinion man, let the best HM win!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2018
closerange:
Lol, all those people applauding Nina for having sex on this show, it took me a while but I finally admitted ya'll are not normal..... Seriously, there is something wrong with your head.....

Both her and Miracle are guilty, it shows a total lack of self control and zero morals... We are Africans and morals mean a lot to us. Fortunately for Miracle and unfortunately for Nina, society judges men and women differently, Miracle would be seen to be a Stud while Nina would be considered a ho, the girl just sold her dignity, her parents must be bowing in shame... She come be Igbo girl, chai, she no go enter village, her dowry has been reduced to nothing. Even with dash set, my brothers no go free go near her...
I really feel bad for her, she seem so emotionally vulnerable, Miracle for help her help herself.... E noake sense Sam Sam...

As for those of you supporting her, may your daughters suffer the same fate.... Oya say Amen.. Phoolish people.
a million likes, a thousand shares

na beta foolishness i swear, even wen the truth dey nack their face

they still want to pretend, nigerians for u brother, i said it last year and i will say it again, na why dem no dey progress, na the same people vote for efe, watching gotv 2017, 2018 na the same gotv decoder and tv, be like say to progress dey fear them

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.