Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916767 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Beorn:
Double standard is vilifying Mina for having sex just because you heard Ifu say it WITHOUT SEEING THEM DO IT IN THE BATHROOM; double standard is wasting over 10 pages dragging the name of Mina around for knacking from the words of another HM, but suddenly dismissing the knacking of Bamteddy because another HM said it when Bamteddy was not seen in the act by viewers. Did you forget that viewers didn't see Miracle fuckîng in the BATHROOM as well?

If we're judging knacking strictly on the ones we saw, then why was Miracle vilified for the words from Ifu? If the excuse was that Miracle said it for the cameras, then Ifu also said her for the cameras too. What's good for Bolanle, is also good for Boluwatife. Just saying.

grin grin grin

As per Bolanle the goose and Boluwatife the gander! Well done jare! I gbadun your gist!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
Blackhawk04 see the person you want to marry telling the truth again kiss grin

Like my yumyum, I do know the perfect man. cool

Too much sense and honesty won't kee him for me biko! Beorn, chop kisses. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I saw this coming, your level of hypocrisy is the cheapest here. #Spits

You saw this coming and you still quoted me? Do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? You have throwing this word up and down like you know it. Kindly check the dictionary very well.

Spit on yourself cos you actually need it.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Like my yumyum, I do know the perfect man. cool

Too much sense and honesty won't kee him for me biko! Beorn, chop kisses. kiss kiss

Exactly grin
Not all those that lies want to kill grin
Honestly, he tells the truth kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2018
Beorn:

You are missing the whole message in my post. How can I doubt Miracle is having sex when I've watched the video of his sex with Nina? I was hammering on the double standard I've seen on this thread. When Ifu said Mina had sex, Mina were thrashed here, denigrated and all, all these because of THE WORDS OF ANOTHER HOUSEMATE NOT THE VIDEO OF THE BATHROOM SEX. Now another housemate said Bamteddy fuckëd, suddenly we witnessed a gargantuan hypocrisy of indescribable order saying the housemate is lying and acting for the cameras, arguing since there were no videos of the sex, then no sex happened.

My questions are, wasn't it another housemate that confirmed the Mina bathroom sex? Have you seen that video? Why should Mina be judged separately for the same crime of Bamteddy? As long as I'm concerned, using the double standard criteria of anti-Minas, then Mina have had sex only once, that's their sex video.
Oh okay.. You have a good point there..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

They will soon call you TeddyA's fan grin
Initially, i thought you were beyond this pettiness but i guess you couldn't continue the facade. Suddenly you've started replying threebear and co. It's all good though!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Did a right thinking person type this junk?

You need a drink from miracle's sperm. Next time when he wants to cumm on Nina kindly take a cup and beg him for some sperm.

You need to drink it morning and night to cure the epilepsy in your brain.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Mehn!!
See tantrums,bullets,missiles
Flying everywhere....
This is more than
Afghanistan vs Iran.
Kai,yal have no chills.hmmmmm
Anyways, I don't freaking care
About Teddy and Miracle.
But truth is,and very unfortunate
At that,Teddy is quite jealous of the
Pilot.The way he talks about him in
The diary room is disturbing. One
Would think Miracle stole his yam grin .
His reaction after Miracle led them to victory
By winning the wager was epic!
Why would a 29yr old feel this
Level of jealousy for a 23year old?
IT IS DISTURBING.
Teddy acts like miracle is everything he isn't.

OK,Miracle gossipped about Teddy
And yal went ballistic
Why though? Every one gossips?
Its a reality show,and gossip is very
Obtainable is a real life scenario.
Teddy gossips a lot too
So why the fuss?

Oh I forgot,Miracle said teddy and lady Bam
Were intimate? What about it? Teddy has also
Said the same about the pilot, so why the commotion? Oh because it came from miracle?

And for Teddy fans,you should be able to
Swallow the amount of medicine you give
Others.The way you hate on Miracle is earning
Him more fans if you don't know.
They all gossip in that house so why make
Miracle's a big deal.
Yal take a chill pill and start planning on
How to save teddy anytime he is up.

And for you Miracle's fans stop trying
By all means to bring others down in
Other to promote him.the way yal
be throwing bombs seems like Miracle is
Perfect,nah he isn't.he is far from it.

But why can't people believe that
Aside Mina ,others are having sex too?
Cos no video yet? I see.
Na who pass na I'm know book grin
And na whom dem catch be the mortal thief tongue
Anyways let's enjoy the show sha

My first epistle grin
I thank you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2018
MizzD:

The platform alone is enough abi grin grin grin grin

Rico needs it for his autism home dream grin grin grin

#teamRico grin grin grin
We dey here o.
Easy going guy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Ginaz:

You saw this coming and you still quoted me? Do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? You have throwing this word up and down like you know it. Kindly check the dictionary very well.

Spit on yourself cos you actually need it.

Do we need to start an English class now? You applaud one, castigate the other for the same crime and you say that isn't hypocrisy. Pray tell, what hypocrisy is, Miss prim and proper!

Hahahaha grin cheesy you actually believed I'd waste my saliva on you? For what biko?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Ewoma45:
Initially, i thought you were beyond this pettiness but i guess you couldn't continue the facade. Suddenly you've started replying threebear and co. It's all good though!

Before you use the word "Facade" you should at least be sure you know me to a particular extent.

Typical of a Nina fan.. Always typing faster than they think

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2018
what is Ahneeka saying? Rico put his all into their initial partnership but babe was running thinking he wanted a love relationship.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

What he said was "you made me hard and left me just like that "
He never said "you played with my thing "

You can distort words for Africa.
How did she got him hard? Maybe you didn't watch last night when Nina asked him to bring out his dick.. Maybe you didn't hear his heavy breath last night.. Pleaee don't twist what is clear to those who watched it biko..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Agbgift:

We dey here o.

Me too, team Rico!!!. I hope he makes it to the finals so we can vote massively for him. And please whenever he is up, team Rico should not fail to give me a mention.

I've been very busy these days and do not always have time to sit and watch BBN like before. This thread is my only means of constant updates on the show. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Exactly grin
Not all those that lies want to kill grin
Honestly, he tells the truth kiss

Leave them ooo. Fvckin is a sin but lying isn't... Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Leave them ooo. Fvckin is a sin but lying isn't... Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

grin
Exactly, So many people on this thread lying without shame grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Before you use the word "Facade" you should at least be sure you know me to a particular extent.
I know you as the guy who always wants to dish out "savage" replies and comments and also feels he can treat people's fuuuck up with his comments.

Then, you opened this thread and suddenly turned a new leaf but unfortunately it lasted for a few weeks, reason why i called it a "facade".

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Typical of a Nina fan.. Always typing faster than they think
lol...as expected.Suddenly, i am a nina fan.
Have a splendid day hunnay!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Mmm didn't really pay attention to that discussion

Depends, if Miracle told him in secrecy then it would be out of place to go and ask them but if he told him as though it were just general gist then it's not as bad. But then, you don't really go about asking people those kind of personal questions tbh and if you do it depends on your closeness

Exactly my point, you shouldn't be divulging such info either as a secret or not in the first place. You can't be saying someone slept with someone and you can't say it to the persons face or in the open and share it a secret with someone else, how are we sure you ain't bad mouthing the person? The next day, it can be the very person he is telling it to.

If you can't say it to their face or in the open, don't say it at all. That is the crux of the matter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

grin
Exactly, So many people on this thread lying without shame grin

No be their fault. That's what you get when the lying streak runs in the blood... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Ewoma45:
I know you as the guy who always wants to dish out "savage" replies and comments and also feels he can treat people's fuuuck up with his comments.

Then, you opened this thread and suddenly turned a new leaf but unfortunately it lasted for a few weeks, reason why i called it a "facade".

Leaf ko, flower ni.

Mtchewwww

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Ahneeka is actually fine. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Ginaz:

No one is being hypocritical!!!

I deleted the rest of your epistles because IDGAF about them, it was off point to my message, and I'm not a Mina fan. I'm not here to defend Mina and their sexcapades. I'm going to address only that part I quoted.

Sis, if you're not being hypocritical, then you're ignorant of what was said of Mina through out yesterday morning, or just playing the ostrich by hiding your head in the sand.

A HM said Mina fuckëd in the bathroom, nobody saw the video of Mina fuckîng in the bathroom. This thread was lit up immediately with all kinds of criticisms thrown on Mina. Over 10 pages of bashing Mina and arguments were birthed out of that accusation. I kept quiet. I no talk. I laughed sef over some comments.

Now another HM said Bamteddy fuckëd, nobody saw the video of Bamteddy fuckîng. But what do we get? Miracle is yet still bashed, all the people that bashed Mina suddenly disappeared and didn't give Bamteddy the same treatment Mina received. Excuses started creeping out of the hole, hypocritical excuses like... Since there's no video, Bamteddy are innocent..... Miracle is acting for the cameras.

These excuses was not made for Miracle and Ifu. And you think you can boldly tell me otherwise that hypocrisy is not in play here?

Do you know that Antibrůtus was criticised as well for saying Ifu and Tobi shouldn't have made it obvious because they're all adults and sex happens? When Antibrůtus called Tobi and Ifu a snitch, she was dragged as well? Saying without the HMs saying what we didn't watch how would we know what's happening with other HMs? But all these excuses were forgotten and Miracle was suddenly called a snitch.

Sister, I put it to you, that you are not only acting like a hypocrite, but na you carry the hypocrisy for head like dandruff!!

I'm done with this topic. My stance has been well written, and that's, if Bamteddy didn't fùck because of no video, then Mina too didn't fùck in the bathroom because of no video. Any other sermon from you, I'm not interested.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2018
undecided mk rico leave that dirty girl
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Do we need to start an English class now? You applaud one, castigate the other for the same crime and you say that isn't hypocrisy. Pray tell, what hypocrisy is, Miss prim and proper!

Hahahaha grin cheesy you actually believed I'd waste my saliva on you? For what biko?

Jesus!!! shocked Don't even think of bringing out your saliva. The stench is enough to bomb Isis away from Syria. shocked

Have mercy on me please. shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Cee cee always talking about ex housemates.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Teddy A just said, there are already teams out there grin
If only he knew grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2018
When is the hoh task?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle just confirmed it that Nina brought out his dick and played with it last night when they were in the luxury room.
Nora let is even angry that they didn't have sex after Nina played with his dick...
Nina told him that she left because Miracle got her angry.

If you are still doubting that they have been having sex, then na you Sabi cos you are not being truthful to yourself..

brought out diick , brought out diick , brought dicck

show me the dicck, show me d dicck, show me the diick

Carrot diick fall on you mehn!!!!

leave dicck alone! !!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Evablizin(f): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Leaf ko, flower ni.

Mtchewwww
Loooooool,where did you get that meme?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Ginaz:

Jesus!!! shocked Don't even think of bringing out your saliva. The stench is enough to bomb Isis away from Syria. shocked

Have mercy on me please. shocked

Trust me to show you mercy, I'm that merciful but definitely after making your hypocrisy stare you right in the face. cheesy

Incase your hypocrisy already robbed you of seeing well, I'll quote Beorn again to help you out.
What do you have to say to this...

Beorn:

I deleted the rest of your epistles because IDGAF about them, it was off point to my message, and I'm not a Mina fan. I'm not here to defend Mina and their sexcapades. I'm going to address only that part I quoted.

Sis, if you're not being hypocritical, then you're ignorant of what was said of Mina through out yesterday morning, or just playing the ostrich by hiding your head in the sand.

A HM said Mina fuckëd in the bathroom, nobody saw the video of Mina fuckîng in the bathroom. This thread was lit up immediately with all kinds of criticisms thrown on Mina. Over 10 pages of bashing Mina and arguments were birthed out of that accusation. I kept quiet. I no talk. I laughed sef over some comments.

Now another HM said Bamteddy fuckëd, nobody saw the video of Bamteddy fuckîng. But what do we get? Miracle is yet still bashed, all the people that bashed Mina suddenly disappeared and didn't give Bamteddy the same treatment Mina received. Excuses started creeping out of the hole, hypocritical excuses like... Since there's no video, Bamteddy are innocent..... Miracle is acting for the cameras.

These excuses was not made for Miracle and Ifu. And you think you can boldly tell me otherwise that hypocrisy is not in play here?

Do you know that Antibrůtus was criticised as well for saying Ifu and Tobi shouldn't have made it obvious because they're all adults and sex happens? When Antibrůtus called Tobi and Ifu a snitch, she was dragged as well? Saying without the HMs saying what we didn't watch how would we know what's happening with other HMs? But all these excuses were forgotten and Miracle was suddenly called a snitch.

Sister, I put it to you, that you are not only acting like a hypocrite, but na you carry the hypocrisy for head like dandruff!!

I'm done with this topic. My stance has been well written, and that's, if Bamteddy didn't fùck because of no video, then Mina too didn't fùck in the bathroom because of no video. Any other sermon from you, I'm not interested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
Cee cee always talking about ex housemates.
SMH
That is one of the things I don't like about her... Talking about ex housemates can be very annoying..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.