Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3933060 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Admin401:

No it shows Miracle recognises Nina's weakness and always stands up for her evertime. I would think you'd appreciate that

I appreciate it, I really do.
But he should know not to stick his head out too much.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
hahahahaa u cracked me up man,dats good ..lets shutdown bbn database any time he's up but pls dis week , we are going for bamco.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle please dont discuss your relationship with leo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico, can't you see this talk does not concern you?
Leave joo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico like Amebo... LOL

Leo, are you playing game or you just weak? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico has appeared again grin
Rico eh grin
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes, I know that's his game.
Lots of them do it, and I have noticed it.

Miracle should talk to Nina. She doesn't always have to be that person everyone can finga her brain.

LOL, Rico though.
I want that guy to go far, see as im dey look them.

I also like Rico, i wonder why alot of females in the house are not close to him though. He's a good guy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
After Biggie has listened to their gossips, he now asked them to move to the Arena... Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Okay Rico how far?

This one you see people having an obviously private conversation and you just go open nose dey inhale the gist grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Miracle na mumu.
Nina too na mumu.

Yes, Leo should have minded his business.

But why is Miracle going to confront Leo?
It shows Miracle acknowledges Nina can't defend herself.

Why Leo sef dey change mouth na?
He should be a man and repeat what he said.

Miracle no be mumu, the mumu here na Nina and Leo.

She's vulnerable and miracle is standing up for her.
Nina on the other hand should not have answered Leo's questions since she complained about it the first time, she still went ahead answering him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

We should have a drink on this. U are a sage!

grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
tnks for the hypocrite-free update dear , God bless you .

For how long do you plan on doing this shii? Like 4 other people updates right before Ibkayee, might not be as full as hers but the contents remained the same for all. I know why you're doing this, you don't have to stoop this low...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I appreciate it, I really do.
But he should know not to stick his head out too much.

That's what you do for someone you love. The guy is a "Romeo" Literally.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle shutting Leo down, with Rico there others will get the message clear, it's high time they all mind their business...

Leo will not sleep well this night, with the numerous smack down he is getting from miracle...cheesy grin cheesy

Miracle and Nina they use Leo finish fight...cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Leo, stop using reverse psychology. Why are you asking Miracle how he feels about Nina? Are you his friend?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:
Okay Rico how far?

This one you see people having an obviously private conversation and you just go open nose dey inhale the gist grin

That thing vex me no be small.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Akorkor:

I also like Rico, i wonder why alot of females in the house are not close to him though. He's a good guy

yeah....
i wonder y too..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
leo grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
fitzmayowa:
No one has the balls to clear Leo in that house, miracle doing what others find hard to do...

Do you watch the show at all, no one fears Leo in that house, let him try that with bamteddy and he will see the real fire, vandora can testify to that

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

For how long do you plan on doing this shii? Like 4 other people updates right before Ibkayee, might not be as full as hers but the contents remained the same for all. I know why you're doing this, you don't have to stoop this low...

Sweetie, why you dey bother?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nina though. So you feel bad everytime you talk to Leo about this issue, but you indulge him, laugh and giggle away. it even looked like she was enjoying the conversation.Only to go to Miracle to form moody. This is no different from what Bambam did the other day with Vandora and we came for her.

Please these girls should stop acting like weaklings and victims.

Serves Leo right though. cool cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Akorkor:

Hahahaha. Don't make me remember the face he makes when he intrudes private discussions.

He sits like he doesn't know he shouldn't be there... grin

I wonder too. Anyway, good for him.
No girlfriend-no problems.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
Rico like Amebo... LOL

Leo, are you playing game or you just weak? Lol

See as he just dey inhale the gist like oxygen... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

Sweetie, why you dey bother?

Lol. I don't know sef, guess I felt he should know better.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
enque:

yeah....
i wonder y too..

You grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nina told Rico what happened..

Miracle told Tobi and Anto what happened..

The whole housemates gonna hear this..

Miracle to Nominate LIFU?

Leo to nominate MITO?..... Wait till 6:00 pm

GAME ON.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Reussite:
Miracle got high temper tho for someone who is perceived as been really quiet.
His defense of Nina feels more like someone who doesn't want to stop enjoying the sexual benefits he derives from her.

That's it, he is defending Nina cos of the sex he gets. Was he not the same guy that said he was here for the game and not for Nina.
if Nina gets evicted, it wont take him 4 hrs to switch to another babe.

He is only using her for his gain.
Nina on the other hand has forgotten why she came to the show, she is a weakling, very fragile.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Admin401:

That's what you do for someone you love. The guy is a "Romeo" Literally.

I really don't like it.
Makes the lady look like a victim.
This isn't the first time it's happening, yet she sits through it...all to go report to Mirakool. Is she took weak to walk away?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Miracle na mumu.
Nina too na mumu.

Yes, Leo should have minded his business.

But why is Miracle going to confront Leo?
It shows Miracle acknowledges Nina can't defend herself.

Why Leo sef dey change mouth na?
He should be a man and repeat what he said.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibadangirl1: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
what did leo really do. every body in that house has done what leo 'did' at one point. even miracle has done. so why is it when leo does one thing all hell breaks loose....#hypocrites esp tobi( gossip) and miracle

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
MizzD:
Nina though. So you feel bad everytime you talk to Leo about this issue, but you indulge him, laugh and giggle away. it even looked like she was enjoying the conversation.Only to go to Miracle to form moody. This is no different from what Bambam did the other day with Vandora and we came for her.

Please these girls should stop acting like weaklings and victims.

Serves Leo right though. cool cool

Please tell them...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
After telling these people that their responses to tasks matters, some people still dey take their time to respond.

About five people have been locked out of the arena now.

And Leo has gone to enquire from Tobi on how he responded when Miracle came to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.