Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,159 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919514 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:

Since we are quoting GOT, are you saying the Starks did not have alliances? Did the Lannisters not have alliances with the other families? So how do you describe the relationships with families like the Tullys? The Sand Snakes? The Baratheons? Did these alliances not come in handy for both families in the struggle?

If you play a lonely game in BB, you are bound to get kicked out earlier...

If you people like, form alliances with the world.

You all are only multiplying my army!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
PHC1stBorn:

Lol! You sound so pained like a b.itch who ain't had any fvck for a while...you can still do better than this ur warped imagination.

Proudly #teamMiracle

Like I said shut up!!!! that would be all to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

And he did!
cool
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
kiss kiss kiss TEDDYNATION I COMMEND THE MATURITY, WE GONNA KEEP POURING THE VOTES TO THE END, THERE IS NO SAINT IN THAT FUCKING HOUSE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ifu Ennada

She feels better than she felt yesterday. Then, she was overwhelmed and wanted to speak to biggie yesterday since she did not want to seem weak in from of people. In biggie's absence, she had to go to the laundry and cry.

The Pepsi challenge has unleashed the competition in people. Wager of 100% self dey make people eye red. If person drop Mic whether na your partner or not, people dey support. Even though they don't have the brief for the presentation yet, they are going to give it their 100%.

She nominated Mito and her partner nominated BamCo. Bamco because Leo nominates people he does not like or threats. She nominates threats and she had a hunch Mito would nominate her. So she come form do me I do you.

She did not feel any kind of way about HoH not saving them but Leo felt some type of way. Even if HoH had saved her, its the viewers who would save whenever she is up again.

Funny how people say she is one of the strongest characters even though she does not usually know what is happening. She has noticed upsets with Cebi and Leolex. She does not really care in as much as it is not affecting her. She does not want to be involved because she has a rebel inside her. She also had a fallout with Cee'c. Even though she get bad mouth and can say a million things, she decided to let go and even apologised.

She is for everyone and no one.

The talk that got her into trouble was her talk with Leo. The whole talk was to help her relieve some tension within herself. She tries to get food for him. Today he talked to her about his tension with Miracle. Hopefully they are creating a bond.

She really needed biggie yesterday and she is asking biggie for more attention. Mentions psychological things and needing biggie to help her release tension. Talks about her discoloured hands again. Asks if she can shout out but when biggie refuses, she then apologises and wants feed back on if she has improved her behaviour. Asks for biggie's thoughts

Biggie: Ifu Ennada, you are still here aren't you?

I beg, I tire

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
y is ifu black?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
styrese:
kiss kiss kiss TEDDYNATION I COMMEND THE MATURITY, WE GONNA KEEP POURING THE VOTES TO THE END, THERE IS NO SAINT IN THAT FUCKING HOUSE

We no dey deny facts Abeg. Let them keep ranting...Them go tire grin

Funny thing is no BamTeddy's nation reacted all over the internet. It was like we had a family meeting...yes you heard me right FAMILY not fans. grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Come you are forming strong because you have an ice dragon abi? Winter has come!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
feelgood:

Mbanu...someone is not die enyim nwoke. Instead, me I haf die cheesy wink

Ohmagad!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
styrese:
na so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oops, I thought Ifu's diary was over but she has broken down in tears.

Biggie giving some kind words to her.

Sorry honey. 45M is not easy!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ifu is in tears,
I hope all is well?
Big brother should try and open the door for her sometimes na, angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Army of the dead grin

We fight for the living.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
I am sure everybody dey house now. I no dey report again. I have to go make dinner!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Funny thing is no BamTeddy's nation reacted all over the internet. It was like we had a family meeting...yes you heard me right FAMILY not fans. grin
wink I enjoyed that, it was Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Miracle report to the diary room,

Miracle : omo. Piss don dey catch me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mehn!!! Ifu wan cry for diary section oooooo, I feel for you mehn

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:
Oops, I thought Ifu's diary was over but she has broken down in tears.

Biggie giving some kind words to her.

Sorry honey. 45M is not easy!

I felt for her
Hey yaaa
She trusts nobody and would not give of herself
Maybe not having a love interest is hurting her too

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Army of the dead grin

We fight for the living.

And eventually, death comes for us all tongue

MamBi:

Come you are forming strong because you have an ice dragon abi? Winter has come!

Well what can I say... Figures wins war (In Cersi's voice) grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

You'll know how much family you are when Teddy A starts blocking you people on his instagram page grin for having an opinion about his life.
Better stick to the fan you're.
It will make letting go much easier grin

Anyway I know the top ten people in charge of bamteddy campaign and you aren't among them, so why are you talking like you're their team leader.... Even here at nairaland, I would rank 77up,styrese and dethroned Elizabeth over you. undecided In terms of activeness and participation.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Miracle you were asked a simple question, why this epistle? Go straight to the point man

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

You'll know how much family you are when Teddy A starts blocking you people on his instagram page grin for having an opinion about his life.
Better stick to the fan you're.
It will make letting go much easier grin

Anyway I know the top ten people in charge of bamteddy campaign and you aren't among them, so why are you talking like you're their team leader.... Even here at nairaland, I would rank 77up,styrese and dethroned Elizabeth over you. undecided In terms of activeness and participation.

Lol.. Have you ever heard of silent protest?

Unlike you Mina fans that have leaders and commanders, BamTeddy works as a team.

Fist cuts through palms anytime any day! tongue

You think it is all about noise and 1 million posts on nairaland? I am just looking at you like grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Miracle may kill CeeC for Tobi ooo
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
styrese:

Maturity or shamefulness?

If you like pour your votes into the toilet, ain't no one giving a flying fvck! Maturity kwa! Hahahaha grin grin

Such a time to be alive, Kikikikiki...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

And eventually, death comes for us all tongue

Well what can I say... Figures wins war (In Cersi's voice) grin

But this Ice dragon cool die... That blue eye is beautiful. Meanwhile, GOT is not coming back till 2019 right?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
playboy99:
y is ifu black?

Bleaching cream has finished.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
That awkward moment, when Ahneeka, CeeC, Ifu, the other females go home and their families tell them they adored Nina and were in MiNaville even if in spirit cheesy
Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Maturity or shamefulness?

If you like pour your votes into the toilet, ain't no one giving a flying fvck! Maturity kwa! Hahahaha grin grin

Such a time to be alive, Kikikikiki...
grin dear u crack me up with your silly jokes, but u would realize were the votes entered at the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hian? Ahneeka would rather save LiFu over BamCo.

Save LiFu because they are not well liked and will probably be returned in the next week.

Leave BamCo on the hot seat because they are a house favourite..

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Unlike you Mina fans that have leaders and commanders, BamTeddy works as a team.

Fist cuts through palms anytime any day! tongue

You think it is all about noise and 1 million posts on nairaland? I am just looking at you like grin
There are no leaders in team Mina, and I've always been a free ranger.
I'm answerable to no one and no one is answerable to me.
Leadership is not one of my many capabilities.
And I've never depicted myself as one.

You on the other hand, if you want to be something then start acting like it.
And with your reputation, I wouldn't recommend you assume leader of team teddy in any format, I may not like him but I still think he deserves a fair chance ,your reputation has been greatly soiled because of your history here, people will have a second thought building a reputable team through you.

As much as I dislike that moniker deelizbeth, I think she's a more capable leader. She exudes class and though she's dicey, she finds ways to lay down a lethal punch with her gloves on.
That's one character a leader should have, tact which you lack!

Keep your role as the irritant who shows up once in a while types in blue and then disappear.
It will be a major disservice to team Teddy to build any platform through you ,if you like him more than you like getting likes, you'd take my advice grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
CeeC is one of the best housemates in thag house. Followed by Ahneeka and Anto. Bambam is just a deceit.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
Threebear:

There are no leaders in team Mina, and I've always been a free ranger.
I'm answerable to no one and no one is answerable to me.
Leadership is not one of my many capabilities.
And I've never depicted myself as one.

You on the other hand, if you want to be something then start acting like it.
And with your reputation, I wouldn't recommend you assume leader of team teddy in any format, I may not like him but I still think he deserves a fair chance ,your reputation has been greatly soiled because of your history here, people will have a second thought building a reputable team through you.

As much as I dislike that moniker deelizbeth, I think she's a more capable leader. She exudes class and though she's dicey, she finds ways to lay down a lethal punch with her gloves on.
That's one character a leader should have, tact which you lack!

Keep your role as the irritant who shows up once in a while types in blue and then disappear.
It will be a major disservice to team Teddy to build any platform through you ,if you like him more than you like getting likes, you'd take my advice grin
[/s]

Lmao...

Seems your brain has gone on hibernation as usual to the extent you can't see my previous comment. (our threebear has gone mad again grin)

Unlike you Mina fans that have leaders and commanders, BamTeddy works as a team

No leader, we work as a team... You don't care about reputations you are only scared BamTeddy is a threat

You go dey alright lass lass... Oyah continue running after my comment grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.