Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932027 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
thatigboman:
How do know bobrisky is papiikush? Or u want to intentionally rubbish papiikush's reputation with unwanted and false comments?
There is no title for winner of false posts.so leave all this your unwaranted hates and focus posting comments related to the show.

Will you sharaap!
Before he became papiikush his original name was VIZ KIZ which is still his twitter name (if I am correct?) can't you see where the troll mentioned it.
The next time before you jump into a mention, you better get your facts right.
Now disappear!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Alheeri:
Vote Team Lifu, Vote Team Lifu, Vote Team Lifu. Show some love drop ur 100 votes for Team Lifu.

I am reminded of the Biblical John the Baptist right now
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
[s] Oh please Nina gave examples. Later you will say I give biased updates,
Didn't Nina say the way cee c keeps hitting her even though she has made it clear she doesn't like it?

See biased update. If it's me now you will give me so many mentioñs
And I have never given a biased update for that matter, yet you'll term it biased.

Later you'll gone and start preaching that you hate biased updates and that I give biased updates about housemates when here you are practising shamelessly practising hypocrisy

Why act as if she didn't give one example.?

[/s]
Bla bla bla as if you can stand him without inviting others... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Die bawo? shocked shocked

None of you will die biko! These yeye girls sef. Lol grin

Lol, they were saying it in a joking serious way.
I couldn't figure out if they were serious, but I had that feeling, but cee c was laughing while saying it while Nina was smiling,

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:
Papiikush this is low even for you undecided
Has it gotten to this point?
so cute kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
I just hope miracle doesn't go confronting cee cee because of Nina, Nina keeps getting herself in situations and dragging miracle into it sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Opiletool:

Are you comparing Nina to Cee c?

I actually thought you're intelligent.
You are the one that is not intelligent for comparing Nina to Cee-c..
They ain't the same in all ways..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Trash as usual.
Hypocrisy and obsession is all you both know. See the way you guys tried to twist it as if Nina didn't say anything, and you rushed to support him.
Just trash.
[s]
livelymatilda:

Bla bla bla as if you can stand him without inviting others... Lol
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BellaFombo/status/968881979784605697/video/1

cc and Lolu fight video grin
That girl is all shades of trouble. Damn!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Is CeeC's makeup Normal?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:

Lots of examples?? .. From when i started quoting till the end of quote I didn't hear any example... Nina doesn't understand the meaning of the word bully.. U can help list the other examples that I didn't hear. Unlike you I don't claim all knowing...
I just saw Koko the trouble maker grin grin at IMaX Lekki.. She just finished watched Black panther grin grin
Girl looking peaceful grin

She and Dremo sponsored 20 people to watch the movie.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Did anyone see Anto go to Lolu during his altercation with CeeC?
I ask cos I did not see her/don't remember seeing her?
lipsrsealed

This is mainly why I want CeeLu saved
Anto has written him off already I am thinking sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:
I just hope miracle doesn't go confronting cee cee because of Nina, Nina keeps getting herself in situations and dragging miracle into it sad
Talk 2 me dear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
are u for real i pray ur brothers and son bring such a person home. she is a control freak she doesnt apologise she says sh cant change dat she is like dat. a matured person changes certain character dat aint good and she isnt

Firstly, don't bring my family into this, ok. Stick to what you believe, like I stick to mine but leave my family out of it. That's maturity you talking about.

Secondly, it depends on what you call maturity. How is giving them back what she's been served a sign of immaturity? She might be rude though but if you watch closely she doesn't just go about being rude except she was provoked. Trust me except the way she reacts to things, she's a good person, take it or leave it.

Thirdly, she's a control freak? Really? Did she force anyone to be under her control? Rhetorical question tho'

Lastly, why should she be labelled a bad person cos her type of sin is different from other girls in the house? #Food4thought. #dontJuDgeSOmebodyCosTheySinDifferentlyFromU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

I couldn't figure out if they were serious, but I had that feeling, but cee c was laughing while saying it while Nina was smiling,

Lowkey evil smiles abi? Kikikikiki grin

CeeC wee comman kwantinu that smile in Naija buy Sunday. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lowkey evil smiles abi? Kikikikiki grin

CeeC wee comman kwantinu that smile in Naija buy Sunday. undecided

Lool, grin
You've already concluded just like that grin

Teddy, ifu and bambam composing lyrics to a song.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

You are the one that is not intelligent for comparing Nina to Cee-c..
They ain't the same in all ways..

Now I realise you're a schnook.

Since you know they ain't the same, why ask Lolu to put up with Cee c, because Teddy is tolerating Nina as if both Nina and Cee c have the same behaviourial pattern?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Geezeem:

Oga/ madam we are well and voting Ceece

We need drama

We don't want the housemates holding hands

And singing kumbaya grin

We don't want no celebrities and fake housemates

We don't want no guitar and singing to fill in long silences

We want raw emotions both here and in the house

Ceece is a BBA material cheesy

Who remembers lady May sitting on her head in a DR?

Goldie (RIP) under the staircase crying?

Prezzo fights when he drinks?

And so on and so forth !

We want real.....we don't do scripts

Ceece is very annoying but she makes

A good reality tv viewing

Really irritating isn't it when people think they can mold other viewers with cheap curses and cheap insults because you want to watch someone the "herd" does not like... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear has an admirer cheesy grin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

Really irritating isn't it when people think they can mold other viewers with cheap curses and cheap insults because you want to watch someone the "herd" does not like... undecided

The insults here are honestly horrible
I cannot deal
Your morality or lack of are even questioned... and straight up personal insults thrown at one's person, cos of people who signed up for me to analyse them

However I cannot not be here
...the life of an addicted me

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

Diarris something going to happen when Leo leaves
Alex would want to move to Tobimu and CeeC would haaate
I see you diss my guitar Sis, whyyyyyy? tongue

You hate kumbaya eh? Lol

undecided undecided Not going to happen.

I am gently waiting for when ToLex is going to be dis-banded and I have a feeling Tobi is too.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

undecided undecided Not going to happen.

I am gently waiting for when ToLex is going to be dis-banded and I have a feeling Tobi is too.

Have you not seen that Alex is incapable of independent existence? shocked cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

The insults here are honestly horrible
I cannot deal
Your morality or lack of are even questioned... and straight up personal insults thrown at one's person, cos of people who signed up for me to analyse them

However I cannot not be here
...the life of an addicted me

I am getting used to it too and luckily my jump and waka pass skills have become very good. Hands up as an "addicted anonymous" myself grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
So Nina says she likes bobrisky
No wonder
Two of them resemble
Bobrisky will b happy where she / he is now cos shes, he somebodys role model

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ojsunny01: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Nina should enjoy her stay there while it lasts...Nigerians are waiting for her and her sex tapes when she returns... She go complain tire.. Miracle will be too busy defending himself to even stand for her.. cheesy
grin
livelymatilda:

Nina should enjoy her stay there while it lasts...Nigerians are waiting for her and her sex tapes when she returns... She go complain tire.. Miracle will be too busy defending himself to even stand for her.. cheesy
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

This is the same way their earlier fight was. An uneasy air of mock fight/joke but you know things are meant....

In this case though, I think Cee'c is trying to use Nina to help ease her entry back into the group and Nina is not having it...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
77up:
am telling you bro , honestly dats what am telling someone here now , she needs to go but unfortunately, she's not going dis sunday

Yeah bro, i believe so too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

You know I don't ass lick.... If I want to ass lick, I will choose and support one of the top 3 favorite so that I can gather cheap likes..

Open your eyes if you want to see the real Cee-c.. Can you swear that you are not enjoying her WAHALA? grin
Which wahala? Cause you enjoy it doesn't mean everybody enjoys it ogbeni...She should goan cause the wahala in her house when she leaves on Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol bobrisky has been campaigning for Nina, now she says she likes him.
This girl is a bundle of good fortune, what is guiding her is very strong grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Did cee c put on make up?
Face looking weird, looking orange, bad lighting?
Lol.
I hope as everyone is laughing they are all getting the point, this one shouldn't turn into fight.

Lol.....Nina is a passive aggressive person

She stylishly taunted Ceece by asking her why she is making up....

This was after she denied having a "lover" moments back when Nina used that phrase

In my understanding, Nina is kinda asking her who she was making up for ....

This was when they were both going back and forth on the bully thingy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
77up:
am telling you bro , honestly dats what am telling someone here now , she needs to go but unfortunately, she's not going dis sunday
Heard bamike's family want her back, if she takes the voluntary exit, it will probably save a strong contender from wrongful eviction.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Opiletool:

Now I realise you're a schnook.

Since you know they ain't the same, why ask Lolu to put up with Cee c, because Teddy is tolerating Nina as if both Nina and Cee c have the same behaviourial pattern?
You and Nina are the real schnook here. Go check yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.