Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,155 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931495 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
AntiBrutus

Anto dancing, lol I always remember when you said she dances like foreigners when they hear Naija music cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Don't mind that troll Abeg. Check it's history...its a known troll on Romance section.

I fear o. Characters sha dey nairaland. Continue ignoring him,na him go tire.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
[s][/s]

Ori e baję
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:
AntiBrutus

Anto dancing, lol I always remember when you said she dances like foreigners when they hear Naija music cheesy

You saw her dance ba?
She no send o, she'll just be enjoying herself.

Ceecee says the manner Tobi corrects her is a problem.
He should allow her pour out her mind, then correct her.
That way, it's obvious he is looking out for her...not against her.

Do you understand? grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
folamee:

This is what we call love/ romance,not some idiot kissing just within 2 days in the house and having sex just within 3 weeks.this is the real relationship/love goals,talk about class tobi has it,u cant compare him with some plane conductor/ agbero kind of love
# romance with class#

I quite agree with you... And finally I will be voting for her most definitely

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abeg who understands what Tobi and Cee-c are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Heebah:
I fear o. Characters sha dey nairaland. Continue ignoring him,na him go tire.
Lol.. I weak

ibkayee:

grin

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Heard bamike's family want her back, if she takes the voluntary exit, it will probably save a strong contender from wrongful eviction.

Where did you hear this dear, from Punch newspaper, or Channels news?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ewoma45:
Abeg who understands what Tobi and Cee-c are talking about?

The issues between them since the past couple of days.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Where did you hear this dear, from Punch newspaper, or Channels news?

Twitter as usual. Lol grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tobi is not a good listener... He's manipulative, he's bossy, he's impatient, and he's overtly ambitious.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai....Tobi!!! That was harsh.

He just reiterated that his swap wasn't malicious. He would have used her for the swap irrespective of if they were good or not.

Ceecee: why? Because I am a distraction?
Tobi: No, it's not because you're a distraction. It's the game...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

The issues between them since the past couple of days.
so Tobi took her out on a date to discuss what they discuss everyday?

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
folamee:

This is what we call love/ romance,not some idiot kissing just within 2 days in the house and having sex just within 3 weeks.this is the real relationship/love goals,talk about class tobi has it,u cant compare him with some plane conductor/ agbero kind of love
# romance with class#

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You saw her dance ba?
She no send o, she'll just be enjoying herself.

Ceecee says the manner Tobi corrects her is a problem.
He should allow her pour out her mind, then correct her.
That way, it's obvious he is looking out for her...not against her.

Do you understand? grin
cheesy

Lol I'm tired of both of them at this point

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Victorakats:
Tobi is not a good listener... He's manipulative, he's bossy, he's impatient, and he's overtly ambitious.

Are you sure you are watching big brother Naija?

Tobi is the only one that listens to Ceece...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ewoma45:
so Tobi took her out on a date to discuss what they discuss everyday?
More like settling the issue...

Alex and Leo are kissing under the duvet!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Smh for Alex...and Uncle Leo

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bia kayode!! Better return that camera to Ceebi sad angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Leo and Alex kissing under the duvet.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

Are you sure you are watching big brother Naija?

Tobi is the only one that listens to Ceece...

I made this comment, based on their current date... Couples fight and make up... She's pointing out things to him but he's shutting her up with his conviction.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
thatigboman:
shut the hell up. U fools just come in here and start talking rubbish and abusing everybody so that those you abuse will be afraid of you and and stomach all your stupidity and lies and your idioticy so you dont quote them and abuse them.
Who in hell are u tell me not to jump into a mention? Is your great grandfatherthe ownerof this site? Are your comments heavenly and angelic that no one can mention them?
And who in hell and hell fire are u and who do you even think you are? Are u papiikush's dog that you follow him on twitter? And possibly to facebook, instagram and all other social media platforms?
Then keep barking like the toothless bulldog you are, since you clearly have no shame, go on and rant and follow me around that's your only means of being relevant.
Not that I'm surprised, with that write up like a kindergartner, I couldn't expect anything less .

I was the one that brought myself down to your level by even bothering to reply a thing like you.
Back to ignoring irrelevant mentions from irrelevant people.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
pls is Leo and Alex kissing??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Alex is vexing me wallahi!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:
Leo and Alex kissing under the duvet.

See as she dey breathe.
Until Leo go hang her leg, come give her preek.
Her temperature no go calm down...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Victorakats:

I made this comment, based on their current date... Couples fight and make up... She's pointing out things to him but he's shutting her up with his conviction.

He is trying to let her know her mistakes which she doesn't want to accept. I don't see that as being impatient.

Ceece does not accept mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
yanjutomi:
pls is Leo and Alex kissing??
they did.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kayoodeeeee! Is it just the small origin bitters that someone gave you that is shacking you already? Mtcheeeew!!!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

See as she dey breathe. Until Leo go hang her leg, come give her preek. Her temperature no go calm down...
Conji wan kill d girl.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ojsunny01: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Hi where
U and who Dont let me swear for u oo
lol..Lwkdm.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Then keep barking like the toothless bulldog you are, since you clearly have no shame, go on and rant and follow me around that's your only means of being relevant.
Not that I'm surprised, with that write up like a kindergartner, I couldn't expect anything less .

I was the one that brought myself down to your level by even bothering to reply a thing like you.
Back to ignoring irrelevant mentions from irrelevant people.
Bae kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
The dinner date is boring but watching Leo and Alex contravening another rule by whispering has to take the cake. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.