Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875621 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:
CeeC just told Rico that the Miracle and Nina are both close cos they both have nothing upstairs
Is she trying to say that they are birds of a feather? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Victorakats:
Teddy A is a clown... He wants big brother job
Nawa o. pity for people following BBnaija show here. you people report happenings like bloggers.
And mislead some people here.
Alex told teddy that leo said if biggie retires, teddy will take over. That's a joke though. Teddy started mimicking biggie's voice. and lolu and co wia laughing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:
Cee cee.... Now I know what is bringing Nina and miracle together, they're the same kind of people grin
She is right though grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Now you talking.... Enjoy the show more as a neutral with hate free mind..
But I have always enjoyed the show na....I made it clear from the beginning that I had and still don't have any faves....My opinions will change as the characters of the housemates continue to change....I have been very objective. Even Nina that I always defend,I always call her out each time she loses guard.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm.. Is everything OK? You are making sense tonight... This is rare or unusual.. Well done.
lmao....you eh...I had a less stressful day tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
I am not being hard on her, I am making my submissions based on what I have been watching from day one. I don't think there is any guy in that house that would treat and tolerate cee-c the way tobi did. He was practically her slave, apologizing for every reason even when he wasn't at fault, isolated himself from other hms just to pleas her and at the end of the day, what does he get? An accusation of touching her without her consent.

Everybody has shortcomings but mehn, dis one pass person biko.

exactly.... No need arguing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by debuscket(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
I use to like Alex but right about now, I've lost my likeness for her; can't she do without gumming Leo, apart from dancing shaku shaku at Saturday night party, she brings absolutely nothing to the table.
The more reason why Leo has to leave and I wish the hms would not console Alex let her cry me a river.
I detest her now

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
rossyc:
Ceec said she has been calling Lolu reminding him of their task but he has been ignoring her. Rico is advising her.
That is Lolu for you... That guy can behave like a teenager virgin no be small..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

She is right though grin
threebear is a female? Unbelievable!! You what are you? A he? She? Transgender? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
genius43:

I just want to see how she can get her acts together and focus when Leo lives the house.
That's the last friend she has in there. Probably she will face the game.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
debuscket:
I use to like Alex but right about now, I've lost my likeness for her; can't she do without gumming Leo, apart from dancing shaku shaku at Saturday night party, she brings absolutely nothing to the table.
The more reason why Leo has to leave and I wish the hms would not console Alex let her cry me a river.
I detest her now
you will be OK.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Divay22:

What would Tobi family do again... Na to put him picture for Bible leave am for church o... Chai

LoL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
But I have always enjoyed the show na....I made it clear from the beginning that I had and still don't have any faves....My opinions will change as the characters of the housemates continue to change....I have been very objective. Even Nina that I always defend,I always call her out each time she loses guard.
Oh ok. That is how it is supposed to be. .. I thought you are one of Cee-c haters... Please forgive me my my sins and I will free you from today.Enjoy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Is Bambam having issues with Teddy? The guy wan chop run? Please someone explain

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:
Is Bambam having issues with Teddy? The guy wan chop run? Please someone explain

I guess so because I noticed a bit of strain in their relationship tonight.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by uniquebeauty(f): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
What is wrong with bambam, why is she getting worked up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
lmao....you eh...I had a less stressful day tongue
Hmmm... No wonder. I wish you more less stressful day.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayoomolabake:

I guess so because I noticed a bit of strain in their relationship tonight.

She is on her period. You are a lady, you should understand how she will be feeling better.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Trouble in bamteddy paradise, nigga don chop puna clean mouth grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bambam has given ceec an instance where she bullied nina but she refuses to admit her wrong,very incorrigible.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

She is on her period. You are a lady, you should understand how she will be feeling better.
Papi kush, can I put your picture on my whatsapp DP, I want to make somebody jealous grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lots of issues in the house.

Cece going round to force conversations with other hms. She moved from Ahneeka and Angel to Rico and now back to Bambam and Angel.

Shes complaining about Nina calling her a bully and now about Tobi. Meanwhile, Bambam earlier was complaining about TeddyA to Angel before Cece Waka come with her own wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Davido's "Like that" playing. Mehn... Anto and miracle wanna win this thing so bad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Music is on again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
CeeC, just thank your stars say na leo we dy target to gun down this week and love for lolu also, your fat ass woulda walked outta that house this sunday grin

self entitled madam cecilia, your time go come to go meet your family

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
The fact that CeeC has to explain herself to everyone she comes in contact with means she feels guilty and insecure.

Thank you Biggie for saving us from having to hear another ceec biography.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:
CeeC just told Rico that the Miracle and Nina are both close cos they both have nothing upstairs
Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

grin
Many are mad but few are roaming, so you think our problem steamed from who would post first on Big brother naija page grin

Please go and pick your sense wherever you left your vocabulary.
carry your problems and take them to hell with you. Nobody cares.
This thread is to to discuss BBNaija Season 3 and nothing else.
Who the hell do u even think you are? Great grandfather of abuse?
U are the mad one here. Having problems with everyone everywhere you go. Nonsense.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Music.

I personally feel the pair of Mito or Gela deserves to win. Their seriousness, dedication to the task is commendable... If judged individually though, Tobi and Ifu are my winners.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
debuscket:
I detest her now
Alex is not serious
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
threebear is a female? Unbelievable!! You what are you? A he? She? Transgender? grin
When I said "She is right"... I was referring to Cee-c. Do you take alcohol? When last did you eat carrot?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Same way you enjoy people fvcking their selves in every corner of Biggie's house and people like us don't enjoy it.. Those that want sex can go and have it in their house too.
Are you dull or something ogbeni?.. You just assume what someone enjoy or not...Where did I post I enjoy them fvcking themselves on live TV? Cause I don't get where you're coming from...Your matter serious... You always twist words to suit yourself!... Serious something!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.