Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890141 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Munzy14:

Your opinion though.
But am sure, some personalities attack. while the quiet ones, get swallowed or absorbed. The moment most of the attacking personalities left, the quiet ones came out of shell. It's all about behavioural study.

You should have considered it her opinion too, rather than tagging it fanaticism... wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
thatigboman:
have headache on a fvcking prophetess bambam's issue? That girl is a fool and a big idiot

Thanks. We love her foolishness, mister. Look for something else to bite on.

#Bamteddicts...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. she got 2500 from my team. am always bored if not for cc moments since Khloe and dee one left. I can't afford a zero boredom for now.
All these people who want her out think big brother does not like her.

Why do girls always dislike curvacious beauties ?
Abeg let my babe enjoy her life.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
No disrespect to mina's fans
But some of them ,especially on
Twitter are delusional.
I decided to read some tweets
Mehn! some comments on
Twitter are draining and energy sapping.
Smh!
Some mina's fans running Anto down for
Always being with Miracle.
WTF....like hello....
Anto and Miracle are a team!
The only housemate I can say I don't like is
Anto...but its very wrong to bring her down
Because she's with Miracle
Who da hell is this Miracle even!
Haba.some of them are even asking why
Miracle and Nina ain't talking!
Wetin de do people self?
Mina,reminds me so much of
Mellish and Marfe groupie.
Delusional lots.....mstwwwwww.
U read it on TWITTER but came here to RANT

U deserve double of my Usual Dose

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
No disrespect to mina's fans But some of them ,especially on Twitter are delusional. I decided to read some tweets Mehn! some comments on Twitter are draining and energy sapping. Smh! Some mina's fans running Anto down for Always being with Miracle. WTF....like hello.... Anto and Miracle are a team! The only housemate I can say I don't like is Anto...but its very wrong to bring her down Because she's with Miracle Who da hell is this Miracle even! Haba.some of them are even asking why Miracle and Nina ain't talking! Wetin de do people self? Mina,reminds me so much of Mellish and Marfe groupie. Delusional lots.....mstwwwwww.
those are Nina fans in particular.. people like yourself

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

[s]All will be clear when the real voting starts, for now you can keep your speculations to yourself.

It is irrelevant. [/s]
Lol you aren't relevant enough for this post to be taken seriously, twirl on past if they're paining you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:
Meanwhile from the person that was in that house when the whole thing occurred undecided
OK oooo,i said it,that Nina's supposed sex tape was arguable,they said I was defending evil...At least,princess was in the house....haters ntoi tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Timmypaul:
I got your point. I discovered Teddy A has more fans in other African countries. countries like Zambia south Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania and so on. The guy is loved in Africa. But in naija miracle get fans pass Teddy A those babes one die on top him matter. He has got more fans in naija compared to Teddy A. If it was bigbrother Africa TeddyA would have won easily.
Hmm it's like they're tied from the fan bases I've been seeing, I think they'll both be finalists however
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
U read it on TWITTER but came here to RANT

U deserve double of my Usual Dose
And you are so sure I didn't give your lots on twitter a full dose for their stupidity?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Undertaker001:
those are Nina fans in particular..
people like yourself
lmao....I pity your kind who jump into conclusion. Make sure you don't sprain your waist when landing.... Maybe I have to break your head for you to understand that I belong to no housemate. I defend Nina,I'm not her fan!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
It was a dry hump,o jare grin
Still Team Mina regardless sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
How come angel has a story for every situation or incidence?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Timmypaul:
I got your point. I discovered Teddy A has more fans in other African countries. countries like Zambia south Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania and so on. The guy is loved in Africa. But in naija miracle get fans pass Teddy A those babes one die on top him matter. He has got more fans in naija compared to Teddy A. If it was bigbrother Africa TeddyA would have won easily.
I discovered the opposite.

But let us all keep discovering what we want to grin

Like Threebear said, when the real voting starts, all of this will be laid to rest

BTW, it's one thing to have fans and it's another to have ACTIVE fans. Some fans are only active on Facebook and Twitter, dem dey insult very well and can attack anybody, but when time reach to vote.... lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
I wanto disown my sister, she has finished my Nina. angry cry grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Timmypaul:
Teddy A brought out the best in Nina tonight. Am super impressed with him.
Shey make she give the guy kpekus to show gratitude ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
And you are so sure I didn't give your lots on twitter a full those for their stupidity?
Nice......

Next time make sure YOU FINISH ALL THE "DOSES" THEREkiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
senatordave1:
How come angel has a story for every situation or incidence?
The same reason you always condemn Cee-c no matter what she does...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

Shat up

Get some sleep, man. It'll help to ease your stress.

I'll read updates in the morning. Tchau!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Saintsammurai(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
There is one strange fact about people like me, that has this out of the world ability to always support the best in our lives..

we not only support the best, we become the best in what we do, academically and in our careers..

The first day, i saw lolu in their first day in the house, i recognized greatness and i said it before that lolu will be the most successful BBn house mate ever..

This guy is more than a bundle of talent, coupled with his intelligence and his calmness...

lolu is the greatest bbn house mates...

Greatness is waiting for him outside bbn...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Timmypaul:
Teddy A brought out the best in Nina tonight. Am super impressed with him.
I wasn't crazy when I called him the most talented and entertaining in that house... Talking to Nina alone is one of the hardest job on planet earth.. Let alone explaining things to her.
Tobi, Leo, Lolu, Angel, Ifu and even Miracle(nothing to teach apart from Makosa/flavor dance and how to eat springles) would have given up half way.. .Maybe Rico would have gotten close.. . Teddy-A finish work..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
Nice......

Next time make sure YOU FINISH ALL THE "DOSES" THEREkiss
smh...for your small mind now? Im thankful your correction was graphical not grammatical... So look bush.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Timmypaul:
I won't be suprised if miracle end up winning. The guy has more fans compared to others, if Nigerian's like you they like you. They won't see the good side of others.
You are right.what is giving miracle the edge are those from 40 plus and above,fathers and mothers.an average father/mother would be disgusted with teddy's dreads,earrings,tatoos and smoking lifestyle and rather go for a miracle who dont indulge in this.i know the comparism is out of place but if we must compare with previous shows,miracle is like idris and teddy liks tayo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
There is one strange fact about people like me, that has this out of the world ability to always support the best in our lives..

we not only support the best, we become the best in what we do, academically and in our careers..

The first day, i saw lolu in their first day in the house, i recognized greatness and i said it before that lolu will be the most successful BBn house mate ever..

This guy is more than a bundle of talent, coupled with his intelligence and his calmness...

lol...just like that? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
smh...for your small mind now? Im thankful your correction was graphical not grammatical... So look bush.
lol....

Dnt take tins too serious, ahn ahn!

We cool right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
senatordave1:

You are right.what is giving miracle the edge are those from 40 plus and above,fathers and mothers.an average father/mother would be disgusted with teddy's dreads,earrings,tatoos and smoking lifestyle and rather go for a miracle who dont indulge in this.i know the comparism is out of place but if we must compare with previous shows,miracle is like idris and teddy liks tayo.
the noisy fans don't know this..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol you aren't relevant enough for this post to be taken seriously, twirl on past if they're paining you
I'm more relevant than you though, here and in reality.
You can disappear for days and no one would notice, but I only need to disappear for hours and here will be flooding with my mentions.

The only thing giving you a bit of recognition is your sudden updates, but then, most people can do it much better.

Talking about the past!
I belong in the future, because unlike you, I'm actually young and promising.
You had your chance several years ago grin

Time lost can never be retrieved . grin

Now disappear!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
biggie should end the couple sturv, after this week eviction.Biggie killed the game from the beginning that's the reason last year edition was interesting than that of diz year.. I knw there will be so many fans that will back off from miracle or Teddy A if they have intimacy with any other female hms except from their previous paired hms.. each hms should play their games individually flirt with anybody have intimacy with anybody share alot of time with their choice of mind without asking for permission from no one..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
lol....

Dnt take tins too serious, ahn ahn!

We cool right
And who says I'm serious? After a stressful day,one needs everything but being serious. So far from it,I'm trying to relax...tomorrow is another day grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
safarigirl:
I discovered the opposite.

But let us all keep discovering what we want to grin

Like Threebear said, when the real voting starts, all of this will be laid to rest

BTW, it's one thing to have fans and it's another to have ACTIVE fans. Some fans are only active on Facebook and Twitter, dem dey insult very well and can attack anybody, but when time reach to vote.... lipsrsealed
Ya,your right oh.it reminds me of 2015 polls were most goodluck fans were online without pvcs while most buhari supporters have no internet access but possess pvcs.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

Ceecee is the greatest housemate this year. Her glory is what Lolu is tapping from. Only Tobi is greater because she lets him. But she will continue to test him until he proves that he can handle royalty.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
And who says I'm serious? After a stressful day,one needs everything but being serious. So far from it,I'm trying to relax...tomorrow is another day grin
Dats nice....
I NO GET TIME FOR WAHALA TOO OOO

But If I may ask, which state are U from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56