Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873051 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 3:56am On Mar 02, 2018
9ja4eva:

Dude acts like he knows too much. At this rate, I would even vote for Teddy A if it comes down to Miracle and him.
Not a surprising comment. U never liked him. For every single dislike, there will be more liking him. He is doing well so far and doesn't want annoying people around him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 4:03am On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:
Cee-c should stay away from Tobi... I think I enjoy her more as she is now...
has she stopped sharing bed with tobi?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:05am On Mar 02, 2018
presentley:
has she stopped sharing bed with tobi?
They haven't slept on the same bed for days now...They ain't close like before...it is all about the game for now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

[s]Did you miss the "reality " part?
Sure you did!
Damn those cataracts grin

And isn't it silly to say I shouldn't mention nairaland?
I mean we are both monikers here and nothing more, you don't know me and I don't know you.
You made your assumption from the perception you concluded here ,nairaland is the only conjoining link between the both of us.
Isn't that where all our emphasis should be laid?

Because in reality grin
Lol, no need to brag but, looking at those clothes you put on, I'm pretty certain we ain't on the same level grin

Have a goodnight rest.[/s]
Yawn grin

Lol I'll take cataracts and dash you dementia since you're having issues deciphering your own post. All the sh1t you've accumulated from dedicating your very promising life to stalking the anuses of reality tv contestants over the years has finally reached your brain

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

[s]Age is not shameful when you've achieved something.
Most of my allies here are medical doctors, CEO and working women, they have nothing to be ashamed of, you on the otherhand ?? grin

Whatever makes you sleep better though. [/s] kiss
Lol this girl, honestly I admire your ability to concoct/fabricate lies in your mind all for the sake of making a point I swear grin

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
It's all love from this end boo, its okay to disagree but there's no need to fight kiss
w
Disagree with what?we are talking about 2 different things man..
janellemonae:

I swear there's some alternate reality on nairaland. One even said tboss was the most successful person after the show.
On which planet??
Lol! I'm telling you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Bally was never as strong as efe.the top two were efe and tboss and efe was clearly more manageable just as miracle is manageable.
ibkayee:

Top two were Efe and Bisola
He's actually right in a way though, all eyes were on Efe and Tboss, instead of Efe and Bisola. So many people had the fear the result will be manipulated in Tboss's favour. Declaring her as the second runner up on the finals elicited so much jubilation on that day.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by presentley: 4:12am On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

They haven't slept on the same bed for days now...They ain't close like before...it is all about the game for now
I thought they did about two days ago or so where they both kissed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 4:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Geezeem:
Make una free Miracle Biko

We like his competitive spirit

The poor boy is trying to show that everything he has

He worked for it and not given to him cos of his looks

Someone had called him a "gigolo" on this thread before

He is proving that person wrong and everyone who called him

Boring, lazy, dull and dumb

He is telling ya all he isn't all about kissing and shagging

And that He isn't 'mopping' about again

DEAL WITH IT !
His improvement is killing some people back to back. They gave up on him even before he started. Now that he is unfolding they won't have it. To me he is the most dynamic personality on the BBN this year. His progressive Improvement from the way he was introduced right from the start to now and I am guessing there is more from where this is coming from. Haters should just relax and enjoy a Miraculous time.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:29am On Mar 02, 2018
presentley:

I thought they did about two days ago or so where they both kissed.
Is 2 days ago not days?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2018
presentley:

He's actually right in a way though, all eyes were on Efe and Tboss, instead of Efe and Bisola. So many people had the fear the result will be manipulated in Tboss's favour. Declaring her as the second runner up on the finals elicited so much jubilation on that day.

And so who voted bisola. Lol! Clearly ALL eyes were not on efe and tboss only, except on nairaland.
I voted for both efe and bisola throughout the show.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 4:36am On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

1...From my recent research, 46.38% of MINA fans are either currently lacking or have not experienced what romance feels like..They just use MINA to fill in the gaps.

2..89.57% of MINA fans are girls/ladies/women, grand-mothers, great-grandmothers and great-great-grandmothers.

I challenge anybody to prove me wrong..
Ominiscience researcher you are wrong

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Khloe after the show. She says shes reading the book "spirit controlled temperament". She needs it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 4:41am On Mar 02, 2018
ladyprosper:
Team Miracle keeping it real for our boy.....nice one Team Miracle....we are winning this year so no fear...We need our boy to advance more in his piloting, no more wasting money on upcoming artiste
Yeah I totally agree with you. For safety of air travelers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:43am On Mar 02, 2018
janellemonae:
Khloe after the show. She says shes reading the book "spirit controlled temperament". She needs it.
They all look good kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Timmypaul:
Teddy A brought out the best in Nina tonight. Am super impressed with him.
On the contrary, Nina is fighting for herself. She noticed he is not a zealous team player particularly in the Pepsi task. But rather than sit and complain to Miracle, she has decided to up her game. Next week will really be exciting on the show.

Tobi should be prepared for the faceoff most likely to brew btw Alex and Ceecee which will result from the probable exit of Leo and Ifu on Sunday.

Lastly, those thinking Miracle will be shocked on realizing that Ceecee is saved do not understand the working of the young man's mind. Haven survived eviction himself he knows very well that anything can happen in the game. So it won't get to him as a surprise. Mind you Ceecee's saving grace this week is Lolu, she need to thank her star that she was paired with him and not Leo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Munzy14:

see am igbo from IMO precisely. and u know wia miracle is from?. The way u fanatics jump in to condemn any post not project miracle is simply irritating. This show is like football. anything can happen. It's not abt who makes the loudest noice or best troll o. Tboss would av been a winner if it is like that. Well we progress till April 16. I vote who entertained me best for the week but was eventually up for eviction. My gain here is being entertained dats all.
Thanks for the info. BBN is not tribal competition where I will be disappointed if you do not support Miracle since u claim u are from the same zone. Me self for support Vandora or Anto for the same reason. But no na entertainment we all dey look 4.
Back to the matter, even those who u accuse of condemning other posters are enjoying themselves. This is their own reality show. The only difference however, is that, this one has no prize at stake. Shallom.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2018
sunnyflakes:

On the contrary, Nina is fighting for herself. She noticed he is not a zealous team player particularly in the Pepsi task. But rather than sit and complain to Miracle, she has decided to up her game. Next week will really be exciting on the show.

Tobi should be prepared for the faceoff most likely to brew btw Alex and Ceecee which will result from the probable exit of Leo and Ifu on Sunday.

Lastly, those thinking Miracle will be shocked on realizing that Ceecee is saved do not understand the working of the young man's mind. Haven survived eviction himself he knows very well that anything can happen in the game. So it won't get to him as a surprise. Mind you Ceecee's saving grace this week is Lolu, she need to thank her star that she was paired with him and not Leo.

It's just alternative facts when it comes to Teddy A and Nina, trying to use Nina to prop up Teddy.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pamijlove(f): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=WORLDPEACE post=65484332]
CeeCee is royalty. If Tobi likes, let him not upgrade but continue being a peasant like the rest.
If anyone is virgin in that house, it is Ceecee.
She knows her own value. She will only give herself to her king.
Ceecee is the best[/quote

No she is not a virgin, she has a two year old daughter. She even mentioned it on the show once .....and i saw a picture of her with the daughter on instagram.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=pamijlove post=65486693][/quote] Are u sure about this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=pamijlove post=65486693][/quote]
Them say she has a daughter named Olivia.
Anyways na hear say.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pamijlove(f): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Are u sure about this?

Yea...i'm very certain about it, you can check her full name or perhaps her instagram account to confirm it. And she once mentioned it to Alex and leo some weeks ago.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Modified
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Our Confessions most times come true. Go watch their intro video. Incase that comes true, then we all need to stay posotive in all we do.
ibkayee:

From what I've seen online, Teddy has just as many fans, Tobi is another popular one though I don't know how big his fan base is, even Nina is showing potential to be close competition (This isn't me saying I'm entirely sure though o). I think Miracle will be a finalist though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2018
How did u know? Have they been up together again let's know the percentage?
Reussite:

Teddy A has more fans at the moment bro

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

I'll sleep better if you were lying by my side cheesy The night is sort of cold you know grin

PARVAT!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Christeety:

FYI...Cece isn't forgiving. She's playing the game well. She drawing close tobi doesn't mean she forgives him.
She used that tactic to get a sympathy votes from the audience.

Also, don't say She's the realest girl. Quite alright, I like the fact that she's express her emotion rather than bottle it up.

It still doesn't justify being Real. Nigerians are quick to tag people who express their anger as being real. Do you think it's everybody that's a trouble maker?

We all should learn to leave in peace and tolerate our people's differences.

The fact that I hardly get angry doesn't make me a fake person.

It only means that I'm a peaceful human being and have learned to tolerate our individual differences and accommodate people

And please next time, dont say She's a blessing to Nigeria and everybody. Speak for yourself.
She's not a blessing to me cos I value my peace a lot. She's draining me mentally. Biko.

10 people can't be wrong. She needs to change that attitude.

I'm sure you won't want her as a In-law sef. Pls say Amen if this behaviour is what u like.

Good post

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=pamijlove post=65486693][/quote]
I heared it too. But i was not sure what i was hearing.

I said if anybody is a virgin she is the one. So that just makes her the girl with least body count.

So she has a child and she looks like that ? oh my Jesus ! And she is very honest about it too. Because the day she said it Nobody force her to talk am.
That girl is the Queen Nigeria has been needing.
1.She fine well well.
2.She sabi cook( ask Dee 1 one who has tasted her food not people who can't even smell it from their TV screen)
3. She is very honest
4. She is courageous
5. She has the lowest body count
6. You don't have to wonder what she would look like after bearing children. You are seeing it already.
7. She is so pure and innocent that she did not kill her unborn child.

My sexy, courageous, pure, timeless beauty, lawyer lady.
Queen of BB Naija. You are everything and everything is you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2018
MzDeeb:

It is only in Nigeria that realness is when someone makes noise

True. I notice that on alot of social Media platform. Once someone is being offensive people start calling him/her real. They will never say you are real when you bring out your good character. We definately deserve the kind of leader's we get, thats for sure.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Munzy14:

Your opinion though.
But am sure, some personalities attack. while the quiet ones, get swallowed or absorbed. The moment most of the attacking personalities left, the quiet ones came out of shell. It's all about behavioural study.
Friend they were not attacking, rather they were damn too loquacious and made the show unexciting for about a week until the organisers used pairing technique to neutralize the obvious noise making since they were unwilling to listen to each other but majority prefer talking all at the same time to become viewers choice. Albeit most of them failed and some are still failing on account of this fact.
U will notice the reason why Miracle, Nina, Teddy A and some other housemates are endeared to viewers is not far from their being calm listeners. This people will listen to u first before they make a contribution. Not those ones who talk all at d same time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Giel post=65486682]

It's just alternative facts when it comes to Teddy A and Nina, trying to use Nina to prop up Teddy.

[/quote
The issue I personally have with Teddy is that he probably left his energy at home before entering bbn house. Most times he could have performed better than he does but for obvious lack of extra push from him. For Pete's sake bbn is a competition and one has to be forceful in a positive way to outperform others. If it is true big brother give housemates clue of what is going on outside. Someone should help tell biggie to inform Teddy to be energetic like other men in the house. We want tough competition. The tougher it gets, the more exciting it will become.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56