Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870775 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
MamBi:

Awwwww! I like this post. I never even thought of this (in bold). Problem child will forever be remembered... grin

Yes definitely. smiley smiley.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nkesexy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
I watched Rico's dairy session and he was asked by big brother which relationship in the house he thinks is real and he said Miracle and Nina....yay

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Spot on! I cant wait for sunday so she can make dat her hair dat looks like soaked spirogyra and be off my TV screen. Liked her in d begininng intro didnt know she was just all mouth no action...msheww

What kind of action were u expecting?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
alarmednigerian:
Teddy A and Angel (both are eating the food o) just praised CeeC's food, people watching at home are condemning the food, though they can neither smell nor taste the food.

For two grown men to have eaten Ceecee's food and not complained. The food was definitely tasty. No one should argue about her cooking skills unless you have tasted it. Some viewers complaining about her using 4 cubes of maggie, don't even know that the 'Iya Basirat' food they queue up to buy has more than 20 cubes of maggie. Awon spiritual food tasters, tasting food on TV from their houses. grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I'm okay. Happy weekend to you 77up. How was your day?
good ma'am, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
How do I clear E16 error? Bbn is not showing
I had this same problem. All I did was to lodge a complaint on their twitter page; @dstvng. It didn't take up to 5 mins for them to rectify it. Don't forget to insert your card number.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
Who watched Rico's diary session cheesy
oya update
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Updates updates

HOH came in and told the house that there was just two hours left for their Pepsi challenge game.
That the pair that was winning earlier has now dropped to third due to some mistake (I am guessing it is Gehla)

Tobi starts complaining that Alex cost them two of their chances, and he felt that was what Leo put her up-to.

Miracle tells him to shut up and stop instigating things
Tobi says, the most disappointing thing that could happen will be cee cee laughing at his desperation.

Miracle gists the house about a certain time he gave his brother a ridiculous hair cut, said the hair looked like a wet fish out of a water (the story is much funnier if you had watched)

They talk about mandalas, balogun, buying clothes in the market and payporte outfits provided .

Miracle tells Tobi that the reason he always gets horrible clothes every Saturday is because he keeps complaining, that he should learn to be grateful. Tobi agreed and said he's learning to stop sulking a lot. Ricco chirps in saying how could he not be grateful about getting free clothes every week, knowing how much clothes cost in the market.

Cee cee is cooking in the kitchen, 5 cubes of Maggi down more to go grin

Teddy A is gisting bam bam about his career as an upcoming musician, he says in Nigeria that to blow requires a lot of money.
That he has people and contact that can help him out but helpers can only do so much.
He talks about his record label ,how it didn't turn out as he expected, talked about his music videos, he said people will be going back to check them now and be saying to themselves, so this boy did this song? grin(yimu)
He begged his fans to help his ministry, by typing Teddy A on Google and downloading all his songs at various online platforms .

Cee cee is apparently done with her food and housemates are complimenting the taste.

Teddy said the women in the house have been hiding their cooking talents, that the next to cook should be Nina ,Tobi says he can't eat anything Nina cooks (I thought I saw him eating her indomie noodles earlier today undecided)

Diary sessions underway....

Ignore typos.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
alarmednigerian:
Teddy A and Angel (both are eating the food o) just praised CeeC's food, people watching at home are condemning the food, though they can neither smell nor taste the food.

Where you expecting Angel or Teddy to say d food isn't tasty. I think only miracle and Lolu can stand Ceecee in that house. But Lolu's hands are tied by the two strikes. That's what is troubling the guy.

I wish big brother will just change the rules that after surviving two evictions the strikes are gone. So that Lolu can come out of his shell.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Does anybody here like Ifu. I do, I think she's underrated

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
Who watched Rico's diary session cheesy
D guy is just so annoying d only tin I liked abt his diary section was wen he mentioned dat Minas have genuine feeling for each other regardless of dere short comings which is normal for every relationship to sale

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
D.S updates??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
den don take bamboo stick posu all the updaters grin, only cold banters remain, if you cannot insult ppl well well , this thread is not suitable for you or better still , laylow.

I see this thread dies soon shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
Updates updates

Ignore typos.

thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Where you expecting Angel or Teddy to say d food isn't tasty. I think only miracle and Lolu can stand Ceecee in that house. But Lolu's hands are tied by the two strikes. That's what is troubling the guy.

I wish big brother will just change the rules that after surviving two evictions the strikes are gone. So that Lolu can come out of his shell.
And didn't lolu and miracle eat the same food, nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ifu should speak more in pigin than this useless English sounding like untuned radio

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ifu the silent bad schemer and instigator.

Shes subtly told bb and the whole world that Angel and Ahneeka were exchanging their caps while on the Mat and that might be against the rules so they will definitely lose dome points for that.

Ifu has also told us that Leo told her that if he survives this Sunday, he's changing his relationship with Alex. I like her though, she no send nobody, she's for herself and herself alone.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
den don take bamboo stick posu all the updaters grin, only cold banters remain, if you cannot insult ppl well well , this thread is not suitable for you or better still , laylow.

I see this thread dies soon shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
styrese , deelizabeth93, Frankgiel,papikushii and all teddynation how una dey happy weekend kiss

TGIF
wink
I hail. Bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
styrese , deelizabeth93, Frankgiel,papikushii and all teddynation how una dey happy weekend kiss

TGIF
wink
kiss Awesome, and u my bro

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bigbrother says he is an only child...biggie savage grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
Does anybody here like Ifu. I do, I think she's underrated
Legit! Its really sad seeing dat Nigerians like mediocrity,people like her cant last in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
styrese:
kiss Awesome, and u my bro
thank God, all good bro.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lou's Diary session, sorry for typos I haven't gone over them yet

BB welcomes and greets Lolu, Lolu greets back, says it’s nice to be here

BB asks him how he’s feeling

He says he feels ok, that he’s just fine, it’s been a good last couple of days so it’s ok, he’s trying not to think too much about sunday

BB: Lets talk about the presentation yesterday, what inspired your work?

Says he realised they had to work with a theme, art and entertainment culture, figured that it would be better not to go for something too obvious, e.g. husband and wife setting etc, the previous day he had trouble sleeping so he took time to write out the story and rehearsed to get in the frame of mind of his character. Says the need to challenge himself and partner inspired his character

BB: Do you have experience working in arts and entertainment?

Says he’s never been an actor, says some housemates sent complements and think he will be getting calls for movies, says the most he’s done in arts is radio, says he did television when he was younger;16, says ‘nothing heavy though’. Lolu states that now that this has happened, he may consider offers in acting after the show

BB: Other than yours presentation, whose was your fav and why?

Says he didn’t think his was the favourite initially, says he liked the Mito performance because a lot of people could relate to the progression of dancers, says that with dancers like that people tie interesting memories to them, says some of the housemates found is nostalgic

He was also impressed by Bamco, says it may have seemed like a ‘little’ but he was there first hand to see the effort they put in and help with questions they asked, making sure they were as good as they could be, says that of course there was room for improving which bam admitted but they stood out to him

BB: What are your thoughts on the pepsi challenged

He laughs, says it was a very good initiative, that it’s very out of the box which is the way the world is going these days, so it was interesting, says that noone saw it coming and that it fostered togetherness amongst housemates. States that it helped he and Cee c spend time together and allowed him appreciate the differences in others, that the others also felt the same way. Says that generally he thinks such a project/task can be done of large scale, that they may not use a mat but it would encourage people to spend time together comfort of house

Says it’s also been difficult however, that there’ve been scratched and bruises, heated convo, that everyone is pretty edgy and lot of them are tired physically and mentally but generally it’s been a good experience. Lolu gives special mention to pepsi for being amazing and allowing him to be a part of it

BB: Do you think you would list this long?

Says honestly, he never thought about how long he could last, for him it was about taking each day as it came and putting his best foot forward, says today is a gift because no-one is promised tomorrow. Lolu says he’s fond of the house and he doesn’t want to leave the house anytime soon

BB: Do you think you’re achieving the purpose you set out to achieve

Loly says partly, but there’s more to do, says he’s shown a side of him that most weren’t aware of and that when he puts his mind to something he can achieve it, says that there’s more where that came from. Lolu says that when he originally auditioned, the plan was to come and have fun and sell himself, but he doesnt think he’s done that 100%, that things have been a bit shaky. Lolu says that as fare as selling himself, he feels people know him and there’s also more to come, hopefully he’ll be here longer so people can see the better parts of him. Says that the feedback he got from housemates showed they were impressed

BB: Do you think romantic relationships will continue after the show?

Lolu says i’ts hard to say, he thinks it’s hard because there are so many unknowns, the life they have there is special in a way because they see each everyday, says it’s intense now but when they get outside it may change, says theres a possibility it may work, that if it does work both parties would have put it a lot of work into it

BB: Are you investing the necessary things to get the relationship to work?

He laughs put loud

Says he and Anto have had interesting convos, that they aren’t thinking about what is happening outside, says whatever comes outside will come, but now he’s focusing on inside the house for now, says Anto isn’t forthcoming with info so its hard to tell where she lies so there’s no definitive answer, so he’s taking it as it comes and will see where it leads. Lolu says if the possibility comes up he will put in all the work needed to be successful

Lolu thanks BB for being BB, says he thinks he;s earned a bit more rrespect with housemates, if they’re being honest with him. He’s trying not to think of Sunday, he thinks for him to have made it this far he’s done some things right, if he’s still here he’ll be overly grateful

He misses a lot of people, they won’t want him to miss them however

Says he and Cee c are in a good place

Says Nina had some grudges and misconceptions about him, but that has been put to bed, he thinks they’re in a good place, even though he’s more nervous now, he believes he’s successfully built and mended relationships so he’s happy with what has happened in the house and hopes it continues going forward

Lolu asks for board/card games, says it would help with the unity in the house

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ifu just said Leo told her that he feels Alex is "gaming" him, because she had a chance to save them and she didn't.

On bambam, she said someone who she gave a mat to, to dance on because she saw they didn't have a mat and her partner had a mat so she called them to come and use it while she goes to stay with her partner was the same person that his her hat.
So she doesn't even understand the kind of relationship that person can have.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
thank God, all good bro.
winkna so

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
ibkayee:
Lou's Diary
thank you o jare , omo're biiyan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
In another news Debbie rise just followed me on ig grin

Efe, TBoss, Uriel and now Debbie rise.

Very soon miracle, teddy A and whoever is popular amongst them grin

To think some people that killed themselves for these people don't even get their comments liked.

It's good to be good looking, it opens many doors grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
styrese:
And didn't lolu and miracle eat the same food, nonsense

U could have made ur point without adding nonsense. This is why Fulani herdsmen are killing across the country. Let's learn to state our grudges without insults. Mind you everyone has an ego.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Giel:
Ifu just said Leo told her that he feels Alex is "gaming" him, because she had a chance to save them and she didn't.

On bambam, she said someone who she gave a mat to, to dance on because she saw they didn't have a mat and her partner had a mat so she called them to come and use it while she goes to stay with her partner was the same person that his her hat.
So she doesn't even understand the kind of relationship that person can have.

Abeg give us full updates naaaa

All this short one are not helping me as i no get Gotv abi Dstv to take watch BBN
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tobi complaining about Alex gumming herself to Leo.
He says he doesn't think bamteddy are into each other they just want to do couple stuff.
Says that lolu is not a straight forward person and Anto sees that but she is open minded and is focused on the money.

Tobi says that he and cee c are friends but he no longer has any romantic feelings towards her. In his words, it's dead.

Big brother spoke to ifu far longer than he did to tobi.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
I wonder how u guys go this.. This updating stuff isn't easy. Thanks to all the updates...
Ibkayee thanks, I don't wanna mention ur long post..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.