Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881570 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Victorakats:

Her partnership with miracle is bringing out the energy in her...

I feel, people open up or close up depending on their associates and/or influence around them.

So it's too early to perhaps nail her as not entertaining.
too early after 4 weeks? Wow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Vivipop:
Let's assume I saw past your grammatical blunders. Most viewers including my humble self dislike Cee-C's character. I want her to go home to stop her from further embarrassing herself, after all, she is more interested in her bride price. You claim to love her but want her to stay for your own entertainment, not caring about her image. That spells selfishness!!! I think you are the one who hate Cee-C and you are obsessed with her. Embrace the truth and you will be okay.

It would do her more harm than good if she left at this stage; the public would be left with a possibly miscontrued image of her.
She needs to stay longer to redeem herself. She already appears to be on her way to achieving this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cee C done with the first puzzle and almost getting the second one right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gungnir:

How much them pay you?
Nobody can buy me. I am just expressing my genuine opinion.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
senatordave1:
I can now see why princess criticized her cooking,i initially thought princess was at fault.i now have hindsight.its obvious ceec sees herself as superior to others and bigger than simple things like cooking,washing plates,sweeping.how can she get married when she cant cook?
Nawa o. but dee-one came out and told the press she is a good cook. And a wife material. I believe him more. Than some hate speech flying up down here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eeghe:

I know I just did my own wishing upon your own wish cheesy
lol Anything to keep leo out

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
mizz2posh:

Lmao, the only way this thing will be good is if miracle fails it too o, if not these wahala people will not let us drink water and drop cup tonight

You don enter am today as you don mention the perfect man's name this night. They are coming for your head grin, please go and borrow Teddy A's helmet.

BamBam abeg o, try solve am. If una want make we sleep this night. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Your Queen CeeC is on the beat!

She was getting that second puzzle o, I don't know why she scattered everything

Her village people may be grin

She should just prove her haters wrong jare

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Vivipop:
Let's assume I saw past your grammatical blunders. Most viewers including my humble self dislike Cee-C's character. I want her to go home to stop her from further embarrassing herself, after all, she is more interested in her bride price. You claim to love her but want her to stay for your own entertainment, not caring about her image. That spells selfishness!!! I think you are the one who hate Cee-C and you are obsessed with her. Embrace the truth and you will be okay.
Lol.. Between my grammatical blunders and your nose that looks like the Anus of a chicken, which is more obvious? grin

So You have finally deleted that hurrible picture. Shame cheesy. No wonder you always jealous Cee-c.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
too early after 4 weeks? Wow.

LOL... Maybe I should have said, that we should give her more time to really tell if she's boring, uptight, and cold.

My submission is based on the fact that the housemates started on a jolly moment, which made them relax much more than they competed against each other.

Pepsi game brought out the hunger in them, and who knows, maybe there is a lot more for us to see in the coming weeks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
somegirl1:

It would do her more harm than good if she left at this stage; the public would be left with a possibly miscontrued image of her.
She needs to stay longer to redeem herself. She already appears to be on her way to achieving this.
If she decides to genuinely correct that awful impression she gave about herself, then that is fantastic and by all means, I would vote her to remain. I am all about girl power this season. Anything contrary to that, she should kuku go home, her character is toxic, draining and consuming.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Vivipop:
Ifu is definitely an underated housemate. She is hardworking and persistent. She is really into the game and she is a bundle of talent.

Nice one Ifu!
Why is it dat it is when a house mate is oviously leaving d house dats wen he/she starts getting great commendations from viewers..same thing happened to Princess. Hmm....world pple. Ps: am not attacking u oo just wondering maybe u have an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
thatigboman:
God bless you. Having watched this show from day 1, I now conclude that CeeC is the best.
She will be there till the last day. We are voting her like mad. And this will manifest when they unpair them.

She is the best. We her real fans will make sure she stays till the end. We have made the right decision supporting her. One bottle of beer for you, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:
My Teddy A thinks it's by removing helmet that will make him solve the puzzle grin grin. If na 'bembem' waist now you go solve am and get distinction on top...
don't mind am , to vote him self dey Hungary me rainow for dat mess up grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You don enter am today as you don mention the perfect man's name this night. They are coming for your head grin, please go and borrow Teddy A's helmet.

BamBam abeg o, try solve am. If una want make us sleep this night. grin

Lol me I don't kuku reply them, who has time. Bambam may not get it too, the first time they did it, Teddy, Rico and her were disqualified
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
stunning4real:
hmmmm Alice in wonderland
My name is Worldpeace and I am a man.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Giel:
Lolu buzzed out.
Cee c is next.
Mr intelligent keeps showing us his intelligence
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Nobody can buy me. I am just expressing my genuine opinion.

Buhari talk pass you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
don't mind am , to vote him self dey Hungary me rainow for dat mess up grin

Baba dey remove helmet... grin grin. He think say na only singing dem come do here...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.. Between my grammatical blunders and your nose that looks like the Anus of a chicken, which is more obvious? grin

So You have finally deleted that hurrible picture. Shame cheesy. No wonder you always jealous Cee-c.. Lol

No need to body shame anyone...

This is a game meant to entertain us and possibly distract us from the mess of a country called Nigeria.

Let's fight fair with our opinions, and not insult one another.

Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
mizz2posh:

Lmao, the only way this thing will be good is if miracle fails it too o, if not these wahala people will not let us drink water and drop cup tonight
dat means da 'll run comot till tommoro, e go don die down grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cee C could have focused more and got in done in time.

Miracle is next
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

IT is like you knew what I was about to type..
THE puzzle was given to him that same night after the Ninja brought it to them.. He failed woefully despite bambam giving him some clues.. He has failed again tonight.. Lol
You know its quite funny how pride goes before a fall....
Capt Miracle goodluck

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
I was so wrong to ever believe Lolu is SMART! The Dude is very dull, I'm ain't gonna be sad if he's ousted from the House along with CeeC this Sunday!

At least Rico is cooking, what the Midget is offering the Viewers..... Nadal!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Why is it dat it is when a house mate is oviously leaving d house dats wen he/she starts getting great commendations from viewers..same thing happened to Princess. Hmm....world pple. Ps: am not attacking u oo just wondering maybe u have an answer.

Well it happens to me too
I start feeling that, maybe I should have cut them more slack, maybe I have been too harsh in analyzing them
I realize they won't be on my screen any longer and brings the reality of game over for me
Then I am a bit sorry cos I am an addict they and thru and would rather have a house filled with annoying housemates than a blank screen(I don't watch TV)
Then also I am sending them away with good thoughts
(However there have been a few ex BB housemates that I still don't like-this is a flaw on my part...but those people? Eishhh)
I just tried to answer your question
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:

BamBam abeg o, try solve am. If una want make we sleep this night. grin
lolz grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cee c finally got her second puzzle at 9.30 but couldn't get the ball in the crate so was buzzed out.

Miracle's turn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Munzy14:

Nawa o. but dee-one came out and told the press she is a good cook. And a wife material. I believe him more. Than some hate speech flying up down here.
I cant believe u didnt get d sarcasm in Dee-ones's statement
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gboliwe:

She is Adanne. She is living up to her name
Yes o. I regret not giving her a vote or two this week and hope she survives

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Miracle done with the first puzzle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Miracle omg!! Boy so good

Wow

3:29 our winner so far

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Miracle got the second puzzle once.
He must have really studied and memorised that puzzle.
I'm proud.

Miracle with 3.29

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.