Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890263 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Apparently Angel is having the best overall time so far at the game...Anto ff behind.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Victorakats:

Ndo... Hopefully your vote for him will help him improve over time...

Puzzles ain't that easy, especially if you don't have a third eye and a sixth sense!

Almost like Engineering Drawings... Lol
I am tired already, i hope he is able to fix himself and show that voting him is worth it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Alex has stopped crying undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
Teddy fans please try and ignore.
Being a block head is not a crime, having an empty head devoid of brain is not a sin.

If your dread is weaved too tight that there is no space for air to enter the brain and circulate knowledge, is it a crime? undecided

Since when do we persecute people for being idiots?

I stand with my man teddy, imbeciles deserve our love not condemnation.

We must put a respeck to that bad man teddy name grin
satapuu, must you talk everything ! mouth abi na finger no dey pain you grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifyalways:

She Atleast recognized she failed woefully and naturally, feeling bad.

Baba Musician with toilet banging hot skills is on the other hand dishing out food, stout and cigar to eat, fart and serenade us with his US to Naija music tales by moonlight cheesy
ifyalways:

Mu Che Che cheesy

Hes already in the kitchen fighting for booze and food. Nina is in the room and in her words "thinking about her life" .

Akanifiok!

You have finished swag king
Nothing more to say grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
wowfairy:
Bambam just told ceece her period flowed for only a day. Does sex close to menstruation affect flow?
Teddy's Peniscap is detachable. Thats what is blocking her flow

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yea... Girl power like your lord Nina fvcking on a live camera..... Yea, Nina needs to stay there forever so that she can have more sex and make her family proud while Cee-c need to go... What an hypocrite
Let it be known that if I am to choose between two consenting adults making out on a "reality show" and displaying a "1001 shades of deplorable characters", I would go for the former.
You believe someone has a toxic character and clearly stated you can't date such person, yet you want her to keep embarrassing herself on a reality show for your selfish entertainment. Define Hypocrisy again...
Could you stop sniffing around my mention, you lack depth and your double standard is draining.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
satapuu, must you talk everything ! mouth abi na finger no dey pain you grin
Kiss me baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
Teddy fans please try and ignore.
Being a block head is not a crime, having an empty head devoid of brain is not a sin.

If your dread is weaved too tight that there is no space for air to enter the brain and circulate knowledge, is it a crime? undecided

Since when do we persecute people for being idiots?

I stand with my man teddy, imbeciles deserve our love not condemnation.

We must put a respeck to that bad man teddy name grin
chai!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
eksbabe:
Lol i am surprised at that, I cant say for the days to come sha.
I am cool with Lolu...I am trying to shift my focus to Alex and Bambam... But they both did well tonight..
Nina is currently thinking about her life.. Lol

Rico is the only housemate that is trying too hard to get on my nerves... He just can't stop talking about "poverty".. I dey watch am.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifyalways:

She Atleast recognized she failed woefully and naturally, feeling bad.

Baba Musician with toilet banging hot skills is on the other hand dishing out food, stout and cigar to eat, fart and serenade us with his US to Naija music tales by moonlight cheesy
grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle : 3:29 mins
Lol.. Mistake
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

Angel is leading, he has more than 8 minutes over ahneeka.

Angel
Anto
Ahneeka
Rico
Tobi
Miracle.
Ok but i think anto should be below ahneeka,ahneeka has finished ahead of her most times.tobi should be above rico also.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
ladyprosper:

And he omitted Miracle’s name.....kwakwakwakwa jealousy no good oooo
Mistake jare.. I wrote two Teddy A's grin

Miracle 3:29 mins
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Giel:
Miracle going higher and higher.

Blackhawk01 where you at ? kiss

Iyamm here, taking my L in peace. angry cry

Light out, gen won't start, terrible network. Kuku kee me! shocked

I'm used to MeeMee doing me proud sef, iyamm nor surprised anymore. Yeah, I can love to brag like that (huge grin). grin tongue

So, I read my YumNi is having a sober reflection for not doing so well... Awww! My poor baby, you just need to put more effort, I'm still proud of you. I love you. kiss

Biko, what's uncle tardy Teddy's excuse for this grand failure? Hian! shocked undecided

Why is Alex crying? She won na. This girl must be a bush baby! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifyalways:

Mu Che Che cheesy

Hes already in the kitchen fighting for booze and food. Nina is in the room and in her words "thinking about her life" .
Is she pregnant or what?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
But this Teddy A is slow sef o. Head of house you can't win, Fridays games kno... Zero.

You came to smoke cigar only? You dey fuccck up o

Mtchewwwww.. By the way

Team Rico.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
eksbabe:
Who is this now undecided

The harbinger of reality. That's who. cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nina vs Miracle again... See as Miracle dey wash am for public.. Like Tobi, like Miracle.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Am poor and from J town, That won't sell this season. It's actually tiring hearing him sing that song over and over again. Meanwhile he doesn't look the part.
livelymatilda:

I am cool with Lolu...I am trying to shift my focus to Alex and Bambam... But they both did well tonight..

Rico is the only housemate that is trying too hard to get on my nerves... He just can't stop talking about "poverty".. I dey watch am.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
who's miracle fighting with
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nina is crying and Miracle asked her what the problem is... Nina told him to to leave her alone..

Miracle is angry and just told Tobi about it in the kitchen...
Miracle said that he doesn't take rubbish.
Trust Rico, Cee-c, Ahneeka and Co listening to gossip
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flexsexybone: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Miracle is slowing turning into a tout. His fans should not attack me o. I no dey house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Ok but i think anto should be below ahneeka,ahneeka has finished ahead of her most times.tobi should be above rico also.
Anto is at least 4 minutes above ahneeka.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
dazzy2:
who's miracle fighting with
Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

Is it your poverty?

Team Rico grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
So apparently, Nina was crying in the room because of her failure tonight, Miracle went to comfort her but she told him to leave her alone.

I have no problem with that but I find it strange that Miracle could comfortably go to the kitchen and announced to everyone that she's behaving childish and he does not take rubbish from anyone.
Clearly, his Era of long patience for Nina is gone. Reality setting in for him, Nina and us their fans. Slowly but surely, sadly.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teddy A saved Nina's food for her, Miracle never cared as much as asking for her food.

Changes. Slowly but surely. sad

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ginaz:
But this Teddy A is slow sef o. Head of house you can't win, Fridays games kno... Zero.

You came to smoke cigar only? You dey fuccck up o

Mtchewwwww.. By the way

Team Rico.
cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
A part of me wishes this Mina thing never happened!
How long is miracle going to continue baby sitting a grown woman angry

Very soon her fans will start insulting him.
Chai, how did we get here?

Miracle's DS.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina is crying and Miracle asked her what the problem is... Nina told him to to leave her alone..

Miracle is angry and just told Tobi about it in the kitchen...
Miracle said that he doesn't take rubbish.
Trust Rico, Cee-c, Ahneeka and Co listening to gossip

Ehhhhhh! Borruf shuu nor give mummy heart attack oooo shocked shocked

Threebear, comman talk to these children biko cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dezenazil:
Am poor and from J town, That won't sell this season. It's actually tiring hearing him sing that song over and over again. Meanwhile he doesn't look the part.
Lol.... He was telling some housemates this afternoon that the jeans he wore this afternoon was borrowed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.