Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,563 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920443 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
I like the way ifu carry herself. She doesn't need a guy to feel complete in the housekiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
livelymatilda:

Sunday...Fight fight and fight after Mosque/Church/Shrine/Ashawo house..

Loool grin

the ashawo house part cracked me up, grin grin

The fight fight sef tire me atimes to be honest but then, there must always be banter and small trolling

wetin i dy hear about Gelah so?? so Gelah ppl no vote this week abi?? them dy wait for us Mina fans to help them ba? una do well grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
As a matter of fact, I live threebear lol. I mean it’s so glaring that he’s out to provoke people and people keep on falling into his traps constantly grin I can imagine him/her/it laughing his/her/its ass out constantly over people’s angry reactions to his posts cheesy What a good way to have fun
Heebah:
Exactly,but unfortunately a lot of people still do not get d hang of it. They take things way too serious. For example,i can never be mad at threebear n livelymatilda cos they crack me up n r quite mischievious. The world is already a serious place,internet is where one can unwind n be free. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
As a matter of fact, I live threebear lol. I mean it’s so glaring that he’s out to provoke people and people keep on falling into his traps constantly grin I can imagine him/her/it laughing his/her/its ass out constantly over people’s angry reactions to his posts cheesy What a good way to have fun
we all having fun a reply to his attack is also part koz at the end of the day the 45m might not even go to miracle or teddy a lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
playboy99:
we all having fun a reply to his attack is also part koz at the end of the day the 45m might not even go to miracle or teddy a lol
lmao. later u will hear it's mago mago no be naija.
Some create different monikers. Quoting themselves up and down.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alex!!!!
Has only done 2 things in the house....
Cry and Dance

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
ntyce:
Alex!!!!
Has only done 2 things in the house....
Cry and Dance

And to chewing gum Leo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Omo, see fresh looking boobs... Ahneeka and Ifu,can I have some?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gungnir:

You are looking at it from the surface. The babe is of a negative energy, i don't want to say possessed because her image is already battered. The only dude who cares to get involved with her and can't fall for the energy is someone spiritually mature.

Also dude isn't 23/24. Peoples perception of you don't really matter, what matters is what God thinks of you. Tobi doesn't really have to give a damn what people think of him/her else your reward will come from people not God.
lol....you are going all spiritual on this.If we wanna go that path,we need like 3 powerful exorcists to help with CeeC's case. But it's very safe to maintain the mental and psychological and physical aspects of the matter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
lol....you are going all spiritual on this.If we wanna go that path,we need like 3 powerful exorcists to help with CeeC's case. But it's very safe to maintain the mental and psychological aspect of the matter.

Lol grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I like the way ifu carry herself. She doesn't need a guy to feel complete in the housekiss
Hmmm... You dey kiss fellow lady.. I will not mention 14 yrs oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Honestly its hilarious! Cheers to us lettting our hair down n having fun!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
genius43:

And to chewing gum Leo.

Can't wait to see her cry her eyes out tomorrow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Munzy14:

lmao. later u will hear it's mago mago no be naija.
Some create different monikers. Quoting themselves up and down.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right oh,tobi let her in but you know the power of a woman sent by your village people.many mina and teddy fans are disenchanted or vexed tobi fans.tobi would make a more worthy winner but for now i support miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
ntyce:

Can't wait to see her cry her eyes out tomorrow.

We are all waiting
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gungnir:

You are looking at it from the surface. The babe is of a negative energy, i don't want to say possessed because her image is already battered. The only dude who cares to get involved with her and can't fall for the energy is someone spiritually mature.

Also dude isn't 23/24. Peoples perception of you don't really matter, what matters is what God thinks of you. Tobi doesn't really have to give a damn what people think of him/her else your reward will come from people not God.
As a pastor, you are supposed to spend 80% of your life in Church since you ain't working.. But no, you will rather be on a Big brother thread enjoying yourself and analyzing rubbish..
You are deceive as many people as you can... One thing is for sure, I can never be among..
Dear Pastor Gungnir,hope you really enjoyed Teddy-A and Miracle's sex tape..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
genius43:

And to chewing gum Leo.
And UnCloth anyhow

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm... You dey kiss fellow lady.. I will not mention 14 yrs oo
Hahahaha.. Make I kiss you? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Because he managed to pose inside plane someone will not hear word grin
Okay I’m joking I only mean nigga might have never even flew a plane so until he flies one, you people should cool it with the pilot title smiley
what do you guys gain actually trying to pull people down....you can visit his Instagram page and see him flying plane ...I guess at 23 you were still writing jamb

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle and ztpvi were in the Top 2 from the stage.

It was Miracle and Tobi, Teddy A edged Tobi out. Miracle even trended on Day 1, so don't sell that false idea that Miracle wasn't in the pix initially

In fact, Miracle started losing fans after day 3 because he was seemingly too quiet. Even on Day 1, when I listed my faves, someone asked me about Miracle because I didn't include him and I said back "That one that everybody is tripping for?"

Miracle was ALWAYS a fans favorite. We can go back to this same thread to confirm, e no hard
I Like This Girl

She just comes and prove your wrong with FACTS and then go back into HIBERNATION

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nina is not used to stuffs like this.. Give her Abacha and palm-wine and watch her get back to life..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
mercy232:
This Anto babe looks much younger than her age... permit me to say literally like me...
How old is she
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
mediocre:
How old is she

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
That one’s plan is just to knack and eat free food and drink free alcohol

Lol...

How many ppl in these big broda have knacked and have been knacked skin on skin so far in this big broda
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
My people... kiss kiss

Because of you, I get goose bumps all over...

Much love Teddy A and Bambam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
. When everyone don dance finish, na that time in come dey dance! Dey sing and make a fool of himself. Otolorin....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
livelymatilda:

As a pastor, you are supposed to spend 80% of your life in Church since you ain't working.. But no, you will rather be on a Big brother thread enjoying yourself and analyzing rubbish..
You are deceive as many people as you can... One thing is for sure, I can never be among..
Dear Pastor hope you really enjoyed Teddy-A and Miracle's sex tape..

I am not a pastor, not ever going to be so, was never one. Btw, you people keep mentioning pastor like it's that cheap to become, if not for the messed up churches we have today, being a true shepherd/pastor is no easy feat at all. It's way way deeper and has very serious deep sacrifices. I have seen true ones, and I know what the job demands and what they have to give up.

Na them Oyakhilome and these fine boy money grubbing pastors don turn am to guguru ati epa.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
livelymatilda:
Omo, see fresh looking boobs... Ahneeka and Ifu,can I have some?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
oshe11:
I Like This Girl

She just comes and prove your wrong with FACTS and then go back into HIBERNATION

The hero we need, not the one we deserve.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ehen! They’ve come! Bitch please I’m not even yet 23, I graduated a few years back and I’m about to get my MSc so choke on that. grin if you wan insult me abeg use something else
Senseless voltron
ladyprosper:
what do you guys gain actually trying to pull people down....you can visit his Instagram page and see him flying plane ...I guess at 23 you were still writing jamb

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Blackhawk01:

As in! I love this particular Bbn, it has shown how really unstable Nigerians can be. Abi, it isn't the same CeeC that called him a messy kid right in front of everyone during the live show. That's enough reason for me to kick you outta my life and I know it's what majority of us will do. Tobi didn't, still went further to indulge her, she accused him of harassing her, is that accusation some kinda joke to anyone? She didn't stop there, she went further to tell Angel to warn Tobi off her. Please please please! Let's appreciate Tobiloba biko, how many guys in that house will put up with such silly acts, not even tardy Teddy that accused the poor boy of being disloyal. You don't buy or manipulate your way to loyalty, you work and earn it. Ceec sure didn't earn Tobi's, so y'all shouldn't expect anything close to that from him, if he does anything for her, it's solely out of his good heart.

Tobi also needs to stop jumping from one HM to the other to discuss whatever he had with CeeC, he's just making them objects of ridicule. He should make his stance and stick to it, ain't no one interested in your sour stories, they just need something to talk about.
I can't blame tobi , in that house , they are all playing according to the script because I see impossibility in tobi and cee c relationship, if you pay more attention to bambam DS yesterday you knw wot am saying. some times ago , leo was telling us that he can't date Alex for age influence but what happen to her age today

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)