Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889933 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cee c looks gorgeous kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
ntyce:
CeeC is on fire
yes o. Thats why we voted her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:
efe was humble..
if you like..carry gifty from delta..e no go change anything..

miracle is humble.. answers 'sir' to biggie and other male HMs...didn't look down on Nina from the beginning..
unlike Teddy A that called people weak and declared himself a strong competitor from week one...
Teddy says he don't need the money..he just need the popularity.. popularity to help his dead career.. an old fool with no direction in life.. a law school drop out who went into music and still didn't blow...I wonder if the popularity can help..cuz he'll fade in six months time...
miracle had strong dreams...aspirations to become like dangote.

Teddy brags about how he can squander #45 million in two weeks ( see the idiot wey Nigerians wan vote for) ..whilst miracle plans to go into long term agriculture.. agriculture that would help naija and reduce dangotes burden..

so tell me..being a reasonable human (not a musician.. not a smoker)..
between this two.. who's more worthy of the money?

But you can lie sha.

He said he can spend 5 million in a week which is possible if you buy a car with 5 million naira.

He never said he didn't want the money, he said BBN platform will help his music career .

Must you always lie to defend your favorite housemate. What happened to Integrity?

Liar Liar Pants On Fire... undecided

Can't you just campaign for your favorite housemate without mentioning Teddy A's name, you are helping us do our job by making him more popular. Thanks anyways.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
mediocre:
Cee c looks gorgeous kiss
CeeC is a queen

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:
efe was humble..
if you like..carry gifty from delta..e no go change anything..

miracle is humble.. answers 'sir' to biggie and other male HMs...didn't look down on Nina from the beginning..
unlike Teddy A that called people weak and declared himself a strong competitor from week one...
Teddy says he don't need the money..he just need the popularity.. popularity to help his dead career.. an old fool with no direction in life.. a law school drop out who went into music and still didn't blow...I wonder if the popularity can help..cuz he'll fade in six months time...
miracle had strong dreams...aspirations to become like dangote.

Teddy brags about how he can squander #45 million in two weeks ( see the idiot wey Nigerians wan vote for) ..whilst miracle plans to go into long term agriculture.. agriculture that would help naija and reduce dangotes burden..

so tell me..being a reasonable human (not a musician.. not a smoker)..
between this two.. who's more worthy of the money?
are dey not other peepz in d house? Is Rico bad to win d money? Is tobi bad to win d money? So tell me how miracle take better pass dis 2 person's? U people just wanna call him perfect when he has even done poo. Sleeping with a girl in public tv. It means he can sleep with a friend wife. Nah so konji hold am reach. Even angel to me is better dan miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
vjaywest:
Happening tomorrow:
Leo and ifu will be evicted
Alex will cry blood, cry ocean, cry river, cry dey, cry well
She will vomit blood, vomit water, vomit food and even vomit her heart out (biggie pls be ready for Alex tomorrow tomorrow)
Madam cee c and lolu will be saved while cee c will be feeling herself and tell Lolu
Cee c: Lolu u see now, u are very lucky to be paired with me, it's because of me u are saved yoor am loved I have large fans am butifu.... Checking herself out in the mirror meanwhile it's d other way round.....lolu saved her.
Ange and anneka will be saved and angel will be like:
yoor I have been up for eviction front to front, back to front, front to back, back to back 4 times in a row and I have always been saved
People love me, I have large fans out there, nobody wants me to leave. I am a big threat to dem I have muscles (with his 0.1% fanbase) meanwhile it's d other way round..... Anneka saved him.
Check back on this post tomorrow around between 7:30 and 8:00pm tomorrow to confirm
WHO ARE YOU!? I just literally fell down from my water bed. Hahahahahaaaaaahahaaaa. Barman(Threebear aka Threebeer) give him a chilled bottle of beer!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Myredeemerlives:

Dial *288# with any mtn line follow the instruction. Then tune to bbn channel while doing that
Thanks will try that,hope it works
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zipopo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who can tell the best outfit among guys tonight
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
thatigboman:
CeeC is a queen
She too goes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
livelymatilda:

Because some housemates like BAMTEDDY and MINA have turned Biggie's house to a Motel. . They ain't ashame to fvck on live camera and this is not good for under 18s. You can give them a call and it will be unblocked..
Lol,I done call tire,reached out on their social media handles
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
deelizabeth93:

But you can lie sha.

He said he can spend 5 million in a week which is possible if you buy a car with 5 million naira.

He never said he didn't want the money, he said BBN platform will help his music career .

Must you always lie to defend your favorite housemate. What happened to Integrity?

Liar Liar Pants On Fire... undecided

Can't you just campaign for your favorite housemate without mentioning Teddy A's name, you people are helping us do our job by making him more popular. Thanks anyways.
don't let me slap you out of my mention..

teddy mentioned how winning the bbn isnt mandatory .
Leo was giving him lessons one night advicing him not to release album but EP..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
vjaywest:
Happening tomorrow:
Leo and ifu will be evicted
Alex will cry blood, cry ocean, cry river, cry dey, cry well
She will vomit blood, vomit water, vomit food and even vomit her heart out (biggie pls be ready for Alex tomorrow tomorrow)
Madam cee c and lolu will be saved while cee c will be feeling herself and tell Lolu
Cee c: Lolu u see now, u are very lucky to be paired with me, it's because of me u are saved yoor am loved I have large fans am butifu.... Checking herself out in the mirror meanwhile it's d other way round.....lolu saved her.
Ange and anneka will be saved and angel will be like:
yoor I have been up for eviction front to front, back to front, front to back, back to back 4 times in a row and I have always been saved
People love me, I have large fans out there, nobody wants me to leave. I am a big threat to dem I have muscles (with his 0.1% fanbase) meanwhile it's d other way round..... Anneka saved him.
Check back on this post tomorrow around between 7:30 and 8:00pm tomorrow to confirm
I sincerely hope it turns out this way but I just feel my fav of the 3 pairs(GELAH) might be the one exiting tomorrow angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:

cool deelizabeth93 ...no vex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
ersonleads:
are dey not other peepz in d house? Is Rico bad to win d money? Is tobi bad to win d money? So tell me how miracle take better pass dis 2 person's? U people just wanna call him perfect when he has even done poo. Sleeping with a girl in public tv. It means he can sleep with a friend wife. Nah so konji hold am reach. Even angel to me is better dan miracle
I no talk am

Cc 77up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:

Yes you can. Since Nairaland is your father's house. grin grin grin. As your name implies dear, continue carrying the dead bodies you are used to carrying...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
ersonleads:
what's Angel's career? and what is his plan for the #45mill?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
thatigboman:
trouble in the lands of 2 haters.
Both of you have finished insulting people, now you are insulting yourselves. May the fight between both of you continue till eternity.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:
only in your village does undertaker refers to dead bodies ..
it is just a stage name...you gullible slowpoke..

well..what else do I expect from the fan of a Royal alpha dummy...

bia ..girl..you de tempt me..no let me chop ban cuz of you
Bia dnt eat....

Keep it for someone thats WORTHY

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
oshe11:
I no talk am

Cc 77up
talk wetin?
When u to fail to say d truth & sugar coat when u know d obvious what are u?

I am for anybody who merit's it. I don't sugar coat anybody
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Let's get the parry started! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
PARRY ON CHECHECHE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
It's dj neptune
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Neptuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:
only in your village does undertaker refers to dead bodies ..
it is just a stage name...you gullible slowpoke..

when does mention refer to nairaland as a whole?

well..what else do I expect from the fan of a Royal alpha dummy...

bia ..girl..you de tempt me..no let me chop ban cuz of you

This is the reason Undertaker the wrestler is associated with the dead, dear. Please next time try and confirm what a name means before using it. Thanks.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
party e af start ooohh..dj neptune on the beat.. cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Till 10:30
Au Revoir!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oshey Neptune! cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Best dressed female Cee C
Best dressed male Teddy A

Rico looks like a house boy, payporte why naa embarassed
DJ Neptune on the beat, tonight's gonna be a good night

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
This Angel’s wig looks like a mad man’s hair. Why nau payporte?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
See how beautiful Alex looks

Whoever asked her to paint her hair green did her a great disfavor

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Undertaker001:
what's Angel's career? and what is his plan for the #45mill?
don't just compare. Angel is d most intelligent & multi talented in dat house but don't know y people don't see d good part of him

I am for anybody, I don't sugar coat

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)