Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881280 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha i no get oh! Before her fans use me do MEME
Oyindidi:
gringrin hope you no get dp?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Divay22:
Ifu be looking like a bouncer
Lol.. Her makeup is not really really cool..

She has a mix accent thou... Pigin /English
after una go de curse Nina....now pigin and English na accent.OK ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
The housemates are about to assemble in the arena.Bambam is looking very hot i must say

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
missunknown:
Anto be like man shaaa. Abeg her fans don't come and quarrel me because una wan chop american accent oh! Nothing special about the Man-To.

I said it before

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thank you very much, they are just hyping her like butter on bread when there is Chocolate spread.
Chuchunana:
I don't understand why there's so much buzz about that boring Anto...nothing about her is interesting, even the accent self na manage...#tueh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
When I thought Dee one genuinely didn't want to be paired with Ahneeka I thought nothing of it since it's not by force plus it's his right, but now that I know the childish reasoning behind what he did and the fact that he even referred to her as a 'victim', I'm just shaking my head

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yes presentation begins
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bambam is prettier without makeup

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Someone said k.brule with the wig looks more beautiful than most of the girls..

Chai, Nigerians and bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Opiletool:
Someone said k.brule with the wig looks more beautiful than most of the girls..

Chai, Nigerians and bad mouth.
Lol I don't get why people have been calling them ugly, the girls aren't bad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
after una go de curse Nina....now pigin and English na accent.OK ooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Desdes: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
anto is soooooo boring and dry!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ifu's diary session was too funny, the transitioning from pidgin English to phoné is something else. No chemistry between herself and Angel, just physics and further maths grin

Task presentation about to start.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Giel:

Dee one's session

Day was ok.

He feels their group is ok and that their group will do better than the other.

He says that the person he thinks they need to change the is the group leader. He says she doesn't belong because she didn't use a good approach,

And he says that it wasn't vandoras business but that she carried the matter on the head and was almost going physical so he had to run to restrain he because he has realised that what happens to her happens to him, so he doesn't want to go home,

Biggie now asks him about the pairing exercise.

He says that he is a joker, lol, he says that it was his first opportunity to turn a girl down, so when he heard that big brother say he could turn a girl down, he felt he would do it for all the boys in lag and this and that, undecided

He says it was planned,
And he planned it all for a joke, just to get some laughs.
This this reason no just make sense.

So he felt that the "victim" of his joke took it personal. And he doesn't like it that she took it personal,

And he says that ahneeka has not been doing anything in the house, so he told her that it will be something that will make her even have fans, or be talked about,

Biggie ended his session just like that.

I don't know how I feel about his explanation
and that's true, the pairing issue is increasing Ahneeka's fan base, ppl are talking about her .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Who gave k.brule this wig, looks really good and natural on him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Already starting their task on the wrong foot, they're so going to lose this wager. Good thing they wagered 75%
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Khloe no sabi podium ni undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I don't get why people have been calling them ugly, the girls aren't bad

I said the same thing some days ago on this thread, and a guy came for my head. I prefer their natural looks though.

I guess the reason people have been hard on them is because the guys actually look better.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
ibkayee:
When I thought Dee one genuinely didn't want to be paired with Ahneeka I thought nothing of it since it's not by force plus it's his right, but now that I know the childish reasoning behind what he did and the fact that he even referred to her as a 'victim', I'm just shaking my head

True though.
He would have just kept quiet.
And allow us think he had genuine reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Thanks,

now everyother channel apart from bigbrother is working

i payed for the plus bouqet @ 1900

but why?
that's was how my own did too , give it some time or call the cc, it will come up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
I'm loving Team A intro...grin

I love this Miracle agbada! wink

Team B intro not bad too
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
I’m sure the black knights are wondering how they are going to march in this limited space
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Why is Teddy A like this now, ehn. He wants to kill me oh! Love the guy like food, good looking, mature, articulated, bold, sound. Chai!!!!!
He is bold and fierce, has a Lion's aura.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
I think Teddy A is improvising
Cos that wasn't what I saw them practice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
For me, the A team wins the intro. Big brother is never impressed though.

Oh shiit. Why Big brother making H of H do that. They are going to hate him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
missunknown:
Why is Teddy A like this now, ehn. He wants to kill me oh! Love the guy like food, good looking, mature, articulated, bold, sound. Chai!!!!!
He is bold and fierce, has a Lion aura.

Lolz....like food ke? Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
jibs4lv:
that's was how my own did too , give it some time or call the cc, it will come up.

okay
thank you

Cant wait too join the drama grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Biggie says its a waste of time allowing them continue with the task....lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
Biggie says its a waste of time allowing them continue with the task....lol

So mean of Biggie grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ouch biggie
Why put tobi on the spot .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
They'll lose their wager grin
Speaking in Yoruba
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Toby is the worst HOH in history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.