Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883438 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dr Did on stage
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by XtraSmooth404: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Doctor Sid rocking Ebuka's kind of Agbada grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dr sid copy ebuka agbada design

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
sukhothai:
no be this monicker wey I see de preach against bbn

Yes oh but at the end stopping BBN wont
stop underage girls who are being slept with at a spot in my area, nor the homosexuality that happens there. It will also not stop cheating married men or women. Won't stop various vices. At the end of the day everything we see around us is a reflection of our enviroment just as BBN. Doesn't mean I support the show however. undecided

Moreso I went against it to draw attention to what I had to say. God is here on earth speaking through a vessel of human God himself. You can come see for yourself.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
XtraSmooth404:
Doctor Sid rocking Ebuka's kind of Agbada grin
Loool
True grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
So Biggie asks Lolu who he would swap if he had the chance to, he chooses Miracle and it becomes a big deal. Like Miracle didnt say he wanted to nominate Ceelo during his diary session. He even gave an epistle on why he wanted to put them up but didnt because of Anto. He has called Lolu names also but u didnt see us ranting about because it’s a game and someone has to leave for others.
I think Miracle fans need to chill, it is not everything you run to attack moreso when u dont have the facts right.
We know you Miracle fans are more but please cut other housemates some slack when doing your thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
How can Dr. SID wear the exact Ebuka slay agbada to a show were Ebuka is. Ewwww!!!!! Copycat

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dr sid is performing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dr Sid with the fake version of Ebuka' Agbada
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am I the only one who wishes there was a second channel so I can be watching the housemates' reactions instead of the dances and songs performed on stage? embarassed

Or at least for a small box to appear on the one (available) screen for viewing the house during the eviction show?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dear Lawd
Another week of Mito as a pair? And Tena?
Can't deal
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Didn't even notice Cee C's hair, she looks nice
pix please
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by XtraSmooth404: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
rossyc:
Dr sid is performing
Wish Don Jazzy came through

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dr Sid now performing Kabiyese
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
pix please
When she pops up on my screen again I'll screenshot it smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Coolpuyol:
Dr Sid with the fake version of Ebuka' Agbada
It is not fake just because Ebuka wore it first. Must have been from the same tailor cuz it looks really neat.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ebuka says this week is the last week the hms would remain paired. After next Sunday eviction of the last pair, the hms will be unpaired..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nina in that yellow top and reddish/pinkish lipstick?
With the hair tie?
As cute as a pearl button
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Get your facts correctly sir.....ma ,how many times did he win the hoh title? Who and who did he swap? Who was the the person he swapped and the person left? How many times did he leave himself on the chopping block?
Lol, beauty you're speaking to a genius here. grin

The first time he was HOH , he put Annabel from Kenya up ,she survived .
He then put Hakeem up, and he was evicted.
Then the third time, he refused to put anyone up.

He was up just once. Beverley was never up.

You hated on dillish ,even after the show was done you kept bragging about how this commissioner called Melvin, that, that one called Beverly, how they will make the money in three months...
How far na? undecided

Safarigirl was the one saying she secured tz ,Uganda etc grin

My dear what our lecturers called me when I was in school is photocopy!
I never forget anything.
So don't challenge me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Eeghe:
Nina in that yellow top and reddish/pinkish lipstick?
With the hair tie?
As cute as a pearly button
kiss
Was about to say, she looked very pretty in that shot

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
sukhothai:
no be this monicker wey I see de preach against bbn

Hahaha. Na im o!
Instead make im convert una, na una convert am.
Endtime evangelist...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
eksbabe:
So Biggie asks Lolu who he would swap if he had the chance to, he chooses Miracle and it becomes a big deal. Like Miracle didnt say he wanted to nominate Ceelo during his diary session. He even gave an epistle on why he wanted to put them up but didnt because of Anto. He has called Lolu names also but u didnt see us ranting about because it’s a game and someone has to leave for others.
I think Miracle fans need to chill, it is not everything you run to attack moreso when u dont have the facts right.
We know you Miracle fans are more but please cut other housemates some slack when doing your thing.

You got it wrong... we are angry at the fact he said that miracle is too relaxed...
does he want miracle to be dancing around the house before he acknowledges his presence..

miracle has won HOH...payporte games... Wager... e.t.c
apart from tobi. ..name any other male HOH you know in that house..
even the lolu himself never qualify for HOH before

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
jojogirlx:
Ebuka says this week is the last week the hms would remain paired. After next Sunday eviction of the last pair, the hms will be unpaired..
Nice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
pix please

No mind ibkayee o.
Na that same big hair she fix again, centre parting.
The very first one she came into the house with.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No mind ibkayee o.
Na that same big hair she fix again.
The very first one she came into the house with, centre parting.
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
And Alex sold out Leo
Jeez
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkayee:

grin

Laugh yourself. LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by XtraSmooth404: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can someone make a quick guess about the pair going home tonight?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
eksbabe:
Take a chill pill bro, dnt take life too Serious....
They were only joking....
Try increase ur sense of humour
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, beauty you're speaking to a genius here. grin

The first time he was HOH , he put Annabel from Kenya up ,she survived .
He then put Hakeem up, and he was evicted.
Then the third time, he refused to put anyone up.

He was up just once. Beverley was never up.

You hated on dillish ,even after the show was done you kept bragging about how this commissioner called Melvin, that, that one called Beverly, how they will make the money in three months...
How far na? undecided

Safarigirl was the one saying she secured tz ,Uganda etc grin

My dear what our lecturers called me when I was in school is photocopy!
I never forget anything.
So don't challenge me.
Hmm... Elephant memory!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.