Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3880916 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
anytime i see anto

see fine girlie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Akorkor:
Ahneeka and angel just hug now... she said she doesn’t want to block angel from knowing the rest of the house mate that she likes him from the beginning of the game. That she doesn’t want to choke him blablablabla...

Buh what’s all these yeye accent nah... please speak Nigeria English mbok
grin She was chasing miracle before, I'm just glad he didn't send her, imagine getting stuck with such a desperate confused girl.
Nina might not be so smart but it's obvious men really want her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamJ:
ahneeka low self esteem sha

i weak cry , imagine what the guy that took her V went thru
And she’s such a beautiful girl she shouldn’t be having self esteem issues

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Undertaker001:

as in ehn...if I see her...I fit kneel down beg..to bleep her ass ..I'm not worthy to straff their pussy
bros i fear you oh ��
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ha.. Vendora annoys me . just listening to her alone oo.

Bam bam said she has nothing against tobi.. She feels she was just gullible. She had thought tobi was making an effort to get to know her not knowing he was only executing his secret task. Pele
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lilamartedi:
And she’s such a beautiful girl she shouldn’t be having self esteem issues
would have asked you? if its possible but you are not beautiful

dont worry when i see a beautiful girl, i will ask her and confirm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kai de thing pain bam bam wella cheesy

Alex is trying to remind her that it's a game and that she should put herself in tobi's shoes.

Vandorah self angry

Bam Bam: "I thought he wanted to know me better".

Chai tobi don enter sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bam Bam is cool
But I'm not sure she belongs here
Vandora talking to her about it.
She says she won't hold "the spilling" against Tobi

This housemates are all betrayals abeg
No loyalty at all
Vandora wey de preach peace now
Don de form another tin with bambam
No one to trust
In all honesty,I can't go there ooo
I will just burst!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
100naira:
Kai de thing pain bam bam wella cheesy

Alex is trying to remind her that it's a game and that she should put herself in tobi's shoes.

Vandorah self angry

Bam Bam: "I thought he wanted to know me better".

Chai tobi don enter sad
i dont knw why bam bam is pained

as mirror full that house reach, she look her self dey assume say tobi like her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Vandora’s voice tho lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Where is my Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamJ:
ahneeka low self esteem sha

i weak cry , imagine what the guy that took her V went thru
She may just still have it intact..jst seeing thru bambam's eyes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ahneeka and bam bam de hug

Two girls emotionally wrecked in two days grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tobi won't come inside tonight!
Lmao....kai biggie why na?
You have put such a cool guy in a tight corner
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
So Prophetess Bam Bam didn't see vision that tobi was a snitch ...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
honorr:

She may just still have it intact..jst seeing thru bambam's eyes
how can som1 like dee 1 reject u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
They are now saving their today's food for tomorrow

E don start, de will hear it next week if de no sit up grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ahneeka said she was looking for love or so in her intro clip, before she changed it on the stage by saying the love she's referring to is money..

Please can vendora stop this mother hen thing.. She keeps singing "We need to watch out for each other".. Is it by force undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Presentation gone wrong... Hahahaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamJ:
Misfortune of joining narialand cheesy

Read that does it make sense to you?

Does the spacing inbetween ur cheap weavon make sense to you?

I showed som1 your pix and he said ur nose reminds him of the chicken anus he cut of today

Put some feathers on your nose and look into a mirror
Seriously, I am curious to know why you always run to check people's DP like your life depends on it. Why? You keep talking and my PMs keep piling up, I can't deal any longer.

Your childish and immature talks are kinda funny and cute sometimes but I am done playing with you. Please get lost and remain there.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
These girls should know that this is a game and a real one so they shouldn’t expect anything special and should not feel disappointed about any action or reaction. Tobi was put in a tight corner but he doesn’t have a choice. If she’s the one too she will do same. So two of them should put them self together that’s ahneeka and bambam and play the game the way it suppose to be. We girls get wahala sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Donbabajay12:
The matter self tire me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ahnneka!
If you could build your confidence just a lil!
So its gon be,
Good height
Pretty face
Eloquence
Nice character
Confidence!

Wow
Just wow!
Ahnneka
You go girl!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Seriously,
This d1 guy is annoying
His jokes are clumsy and irritating
Like Tobi isnt feeling bad enough!

Mtsweeee
#myhatefortalkactivemen

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:
Toby is the worst HOH in history.
of history, acting like its a permanent job

doing like head boy for sch that year, make monday reach sha lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ahnneka!
If you could build your confidence just a lil!
So its gon be,
Good height
Pretty face
Eloquence
Nice character
Confidence!

Wow
Just wow!
Ahnneka
You go girl!
Fixed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
I wouldn't say bam bam is pained.. She just felt played, which is absolutely normal.. Every other person shouting 'it's just a game' will feel the same too...I can imagine if it was aunty CeeC.

Tobi didn't even know biggie would ask him to mention the person, so Imagine if it was a terrible secret.

It could have been anyone..so yeah bam bam is allowed to feel played.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tobi no wan gree go inside ni? grin angry

Biggie don do am strong thing cheesy

Good night people.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
they are attacking tobi, c cee is finding it hard to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
They ain't even feeling remorseful..
Chai.. All this one na real double wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.