Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,198 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3935027 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2018
oshe11:

Like someone opined earlier, its obvious you ain't intellectually inclined enough to understand FOREIGN ACCENT

usted está demasiado tonto para mi gusto ...
Lol... The discussion was between Rico and Nina... Who among them got FOREIGN ACCENT?
It seems you are very hungry this morning..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2018
stunning4real:
I guess there wont be any eviction this sunday
there will be. At least 1 pair will be evicted and the whole nonsense pairing things will be discontinued.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Andotee, you are a man with honor and I really appreciate that.

A honorable man will align himself with people of honor and wouldn't drown in the gathering of fools and trolls. Team teddy will never badmouth any other teams, we will only type what we see either it favors us or not.

We are not wired around dumbells.

TeamBamteddy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Linda ikeji can spend more to keep ahneeka.gelah are more important in that house
Story, you can't bit what lanre dasilva can do for her own blood brother. Besides Leo is just good. and humble. Am even learning some real estate business tips from him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... The discussion was between Rico and Nina... Who among them got FOREIGN ACCENT?
It seems you are very hungry this morning..
Go back and listen to Rico when Nina asked him to teach her the lyrics

Stop disturbing me like a dog on heat...
No more mention for you today AGAIN

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2018
The way people lie against housemates is ridiculous.
That's how one man on twitter went and said CeeC said her celebrity friends saved her when what she said was far far different.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2018
zicoraads:

The heavyweights are not up. She can only do as much. You cannot outspend supporters of Teddy, Miracle or even Nina.
This season bbn will be a shocker. Time will tell.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Na wao.lifu are supposed to be evicted na.
This is what you get when you put your 100% belief on online polls..
It is a shame some of you didn't learn last year when Tboss has more votes than Debbie-rise.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2018
oshe11:

Go back and listen to Rico when Nina asked him to teach her the lyrics

Stop disturbing me like a dog on heat...
No more mention for you today AGAIN
Nina and Miracle can never be at fault according to as slickers ike you..You can even chop of your head just for them to win.. CHAI..You can only deceive yourself and your likes. Foreign accent ko, local consent ni. Why should you mention me after I have busted your cheap lies?

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2018
jaxxy:

Its funny how teddyA analyzes everybody's game except himself lol. He was also bursting with energy b4 entering the house i wanna show this i wanna show dat bt now he just lazy and chilled with banbam like hes in his fathers house. Niggah wake up!
With loveable bambam, any energetic guy, will slow Down but remain focused on the game despite lovydovy. But he seems too confident. he and Miracle. They should speed up and make HOH challenge a serious competition so that Tobi won't hide under it to play mischief.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Andotee:

He was right about Ahneeka. Nina also called her fake. She specifically stated that she is hiding in a shell of pretense. I know you are a dumbell as well you can't see when she stated that
so na teddy de real..
someone that told vandora that his relationship with bam bam was to give the viewers something to watch

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.. You just destroyed that hypocrite.. grin... I don't know why some people can't support their favorite without badmouthing others..
I respect you here Matilda you uphold Ceece and look beyond her flaws. You are a great supporter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2018
sukhothai:
so na teddy de real..
someone that told vandora that his relationship with bam bam was to give the viewers something to watch
Continue quoting your kind. You don't have the brain juice to hold a conversation with me

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2018
styrese:
kiss kiss kissGOOD MORNING #TEDDYNATION # AS WE KEEP TRENDING TO VICTORY HAVE A BLESSED WEEK
good morning bro,how was your night. this week shall favour us #teamTeddynation....

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Ivyyamor:
thanks but NO, Miracle all the way..
Why don't you go for a double honours degree? You can major in Miracle and minor in CeeCee.
This will give you a richer experience.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

This is what you get when you put your 100% belief on online polls..
It is a shame some of you didn't learn last year when Tboss has more votes than Debbie-rise.
hahaha. as in eeeh!!!. most of the online polls. are voters not resident here in naija. The will be voting like no tomorrow giving some fanatics hope. Even on this thread. Some people with lots of monikers do carry some HMs for head, but in the end they are like campaign coordinator without PVC.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Ivyyamor:
respect urself and dont insult me pls..did i insult u? Nawa o
I didn't insult you. I only made you realize who you truly are. Seeing teddy's comment but ignoring Nina's. Is this how you are in reality? Always turning a blind eye to favour your friends? I hope the world ejects people like you for it to become a better place

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2018
77up:
good morning bro,how was your night. this week shall favour us #teamTeddynation....
Awesome bro, ur onpoint, more favours na surething, God dey

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2018
mizz2posh:

Exactly, She is just classy.
Classy girls don't get banged in a toilet, just saying undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Andotee:

Continue quoting your kind. You don't have the brain juice to hold a conversation with me
with all your brain juice..on a Monday morning you are already on nairaland by 10am..
I was expecting you to be working with Microsoft or something

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Lolu with all his intelligence can differentiate between enugu and imo state,sees both states as one or like lagos-ogun.thats why i like miracle,if you dont know about something,you keep quiet or ask.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2018
JJCYJ:

A honorable man will align himself with people of honor and wouldn't drown in the gathering of fools and trolls. Team teddy will never badmouth any other teams, we will only type what we see either it favors us or not.

TeamBamteddy

We tried our best to save Ahneeka. If only we had 3% more votes. Leo and Ifu are not worthy of staying in that house for a week longer.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Andotee:
I respect you here Matilda you uphold Ceece and look beyond her flaws. You are a great supporter
I don't support any particular housemate. I can defend or criticize any of them if need be. .. They are bunch of pretenders doing everything possible to win the money..
I only defend her if need be because I can't stand the amount of hatred toward her.. I will rather be banned.
if I am really a supporter of Cee-c, trust me... I would have flooded thls thread campaigning for Cee-c.. I don't even vote..
I really hate it when you decampaign others in the process of campaigning for your favorite..
Some mofos see thier favorite as one " god" that can never do any wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

Classy girls don't get banged in a toilet, just saying undecided
Your so onpoint,almost everytime.infact,you dont even bang them in hotels.either your house or no banging.someone like bams can be banged in a bush or uncompleted building

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Andotee:

Like i initially stated, you are a relegate when it comes to intellectual capacities. I haven't openly declared my submission before now
**singing** U are welcome in the name of the lord, we can see all over you, the glory of the lord you are welcome in the name of the lord grin grin grin grin

Welcome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Do this people ever show bathroom section cos I can't pay 4500 and not see Alex raw ass and boobs
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
JJCYJ:

TeamBamteddy

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
sukhothai:
with all your brain juice..on a Monday morning you are already on nairaland by 10am..
I was expecting you to be working with Microsoft or something
It is 5am here.
I know you are not mentally fit to understand not everyone is in the same state as you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
This person behind that camera is doing his best to show us Bambam's undies.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Look at the thing claiming team ahneeka and you people are giving it audience.
The real team ahneeka are all voting miracle, don't waste your time trying to convince papiikush troll account grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
livelymatilda:

I don't support any particular housemate. I can defend or criticize any of them if need be. .. They are bunch of pretenders going everything possible to win the money..
I only defend her if need be because I can't stand the amount of hatred toward her.. I will rather be banned.
if I am really a supporter of Cee-c, trust me... I would have flooded thls thread campaigning for Cee-c's vote.. I don't even vote..
I really hate it when you decampaign others in the process for campaigning for your favorite..
Some mofos see thier favorite as "one god" that can never do any wrong...
You have a valid point comrade. You will surely pass for a politician with your tactics when it comes to campaign
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2018
FrankGiel:

**singing** U are welcome in the name of the lord, we can see all over you, the glory of the lord you are welcome in the name of the lord grin grin grin grin

Welcome cheesy
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.