Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,706 members, 7,847,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922056 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bearings: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please people what time is the HOH game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
sukhothai1:
you de mock me ahbi
Lol Oga
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tobi and miracle

Tobi.... Miracle you're useless in this house, what do you really do?

Miracle.... You what do you do ,me and you are the same, we don't anything.

Tobi.... I clean the toilet

Miracle ....i dey clean my nails.

grin These little boys though grin

They're a joy to watch.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bearings: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi and miracle

Tobi.... Miracle you're useless in this house, what do you really do?

Miracle.... You what do you do ,me and you are the same, we don't anything.

Tobi.... I clean the toilet

Miracle ....i dey clean my nails.

grin These little boys though grin

They're a joy to watch.

Please what time is the HOH game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:

You just read my mind, Tobi has done more than enough. Miracle needs to be up, if Tobi saves him again over cee cee, I'll start questioning his sexuality. Because too much of everything is bad!

Your craze is enough for one whole continent cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whealth:
When it comes to looks tobi has got it,when it comes to physique he gat it,when it comes to entertainment he gat it on lock down,he is arguably the most entertaining housemate in the house,he is also fiercely loyal,when it comes to HOH challenge that's his forte,he is been HOH 3 times,going on 4,when it comes to dancing and partying the guy still dey represent,going by what an alpha stands for,tobi is the epitome of the word "ALPHA MALE" yet he does not even claim to be one or rub it on our faces,if the show is based on merit alone,then tobi should be the winner... We gat u bruv. #TeamTobi

Success has many friends sha! grin
#TeamTobi grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Success has many friends sha! grin
#TeamTobi grin grin grin
Team ogini?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bearings:

Please what time is the HOH game
No specific time dear, but definitely before the live eviction show .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin Wetin Leo dey dance abeg?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Team ogini?

#TeamTobi na.

lol @ 'ogini'...I think 'gini' would fit more in that context.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

#TeamTobi na.

lol @ 'ogini'...I think 'gini' would fit more in that context.
Welcome to the club grin

Lol I try tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pairs likely to be up for eviction today are :
Mito
Tena
Bamco
Ceelo.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eeghe:

He said he had a strategy initially of trying to flirt but when he met her, he could not continue with it
Cos they got close, pushed their beds together
And he stopped trying to kiss people because on the day they had the "Dare" game, he kissed Princess and saw Nina was not okay with it
(Interspersed with a lot of, "how did it happenstances)
Nina said because it was a game and cos he did not kiss Princess deeply, she was okay with it. However that she would have felt bad "make I no lie" if it had been deep
(Remember the day she wanted to de-Red cos they had gotten new pairs and she was asking if he was going to kiss that Anto cheesy and he asked whether he had kissed her before-that very aaawww day they were in the bathroom?

Nina said she did not have any plans of being with any guy, but all that no plans disappeared cos she fell in love(in an "I can't fight this feeling" way)

Rico was admiring them with his smile
Miracle looked pleased and happy and jokingly tells her "if you are in love, why did you not give me a massage that I asked for"
That he wanted fried rice and etc
You have to have watched to get the beauty and sincerity and as usual, the effortless unplanned entertainment and reality of it all

Their new motto is , "your thing is my thing"
Lol

, ifyalways,
Did you all miss that moment?
Then you missed shocked tongue kiss

I saw it all. As always, pure, true friendship kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tobi please if you win don’t save our boy miracle.....I need to vote for him ....save your girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Reussite:

U might be in for a shocker later today. Remember he came close to edging Tobi on his second term HOH terrain. Never say never. wink
Hello. Who's shocked?

The main shocker is that after five weeks of seeing this show, folks still believe that TeddyA is competitive. Dude is as complacent as a cat.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whealth:
When it comes to looks tobi has got it,when it comes to physique he gat it,when it comes to entertainment he gat it on lock down,he is arguably the most entertaining housemate in the house,he is also fiercely loyal,when it comes to HOH challenge that's his forte,he is been HOH 3 times,going on 4,when it comes to dancing and partying the guy still dey represent,going by what an alpha stands for,tobi is the epitome of the word "ALPHA MALE" yet he does not even claim to be one or rub it on our faces,if the show is based on merit alone,then tobi should be the winner... We gat u bruv. #TeamTobi

I have said in my previous comments,thats the only person i will be voting this season.I just don't feel the rest keeping me entertain for a long time.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
ifyalways:

Hello. Who's shocked?

The main shocker is that after five weeks of seeing this show, folks still believe that TeddyA is competitive. Dude is as complacent as a cat.

Lol

I like his tenor harmony yesterday, he tried.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
amehrada:
Please stop this. Don’t drag his/her late dad into this.
lolz you ppl wee noor kee me , how did u all know da his dad is late

besides, pls let's do away from insulting ones parent,dey don't fvcking care about bbn BBN and dey dnt knw nairaland exist pls.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Threebear:
Miracle and Nina saluting Angel and ahneeka's pictures .

Smart, respectful boy.

Leo is the luckiest man this week, there is 75 percent chance he'll be safe this week.

The upside is that the talented ifu will be safe as well.

Tobi just called miracle to the kitchen to assist him and cook grin

Could it be what I'm thinking?

I don't understand Leo? Does he want to be an actor or singer or he wants to use the money for his business.
I don't know if that's the way his face is, but he looks like he is not enjoying himself.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
enemmo:

I don't understand Leo? Does he want to be an actor or singer or he wants to use the money for his business.
I don't know if that's the way his face is, but he looks like he is not enjoying himself.
His family will probably spend more than 45 million trying to keep him in the house, for the money he'll never win.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eeghe:

He said he had a strategy initially of trying to flirt but when he met her, he could not continue with it
Cos they got close, pushed their beds together
And he stopped trying to kiss people because on the day they had the "Dare" game, he kissed Princess and saw Nina was not okay with it
(Interspersed with a lot of, "how did it happenstances)
Nina said because it was a game and cos he did not kiss Princess deeply, she was okay with it. However that she would have felt bad "make I no lie" if it had been deep
(Remember the day she wanted to de-Red cos they had gotten new pairs and she was asking if he was going to kiss that Anto cheesy and he asked whether he had kissed her before-that very aaawww day they were in the bathroom?

Nina said she did not have any plans of being with any guy, but all that no plans disappeared cos she fell in love(in an "I can't fight this feeling" way)

Rico was admiring them with his smile
Miracle looked pleased and happy and jokingly tells her "if you are in love, why did you not give me a massage that I asked for"
That he wanted fried rice and etc
You have to have watched to get the beauty and sincerity and as usual, the effortless unplanned entertainment and reality of it all

Their new motto is , "your thing is my thing"
Lol

Cc Blackhawk01, Giel, oshe11, ifyalways, Threebear, Geezeem, undertaker, nell2, neolboy, Dezenazil, feelgood, Afam4eva, all MiNaville
Did you all miss that moment?
Then you missed shocked tongue kiss

embarassed embarassed
So nice embarassed
Missed it though.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
oshe11:
Later around 6pm but Tobi Alex Leo and Bam are the only ones eligible for it via qualification

so na why Teddy A dey confess hin love to Bambam abi

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
ladyprosper:
Tobi please if you win don’t save our boy miracle.....I need to vote for him ....save your girlfriend
Liki e!
Even cee cee's people are now beefing US. Let miracle be up, we will destroy the voting poll.
My three devices have been recharged to the brim, no taking chances abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alheeri:
. Y. Yeah am happy giel especially 4 the pepsi mat challenge. Leo should just give the kiLondon ticket to Alex since he can afford it,
You should be, all efforts paid off cheesy
I wonder if he would, Alex will be shocked.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Giel:

embarassed embarassed
So nice embarassed
Missed it though.
Miracle is a dependable man. Win or lose, he always puts in effort and that is commendable.

Nina is a lucky girl grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
mizz2posh:
If Jayz didn't qualify, Beyonce did #bamteddy

I see you... kiss kiss#Bamteddy.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
ifyalways:

Hello. Who's shocked?

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
77up:
his presence in our team shall be fruitful.

My people... kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
MrBigiman:
Why is Teddy A called an Alpha male. That dude doesn't have much use. Dashing DAT man, who is close to 40yrs, the money amounts to throwing money to fuel an antisocial's bad behaviour. He can't solve a single puzzle, can't sing, can't win head of house, but goes about fucking Bambam in the toilet.

I cannot believe I was his fan before sha. And yet he will go to dairy section to diss tobi and call him over ambitious. What is teddy a's ambition?That single thing he did put me off. Doesn't even try to do anything just sits down and talk down about people. Abeg I'm back to tobi. Tobi is the winner( Bb double wahala hands down) That's if CeCe doesn't use her big yansh and sit on his head again. As for miracle!!!! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whealth:
You couldn't have said it better...

#Team Tobi

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.