Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877675 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Akthedream112:

RUBBISH TALK

Thanks for reading it, dear. This shows that you read it all. Even with lines I can still see the words. Do you want me to help you get a correcting fluid?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

But I dont like P***Y

You can't possibly like butthole... Hollup! Don't tell me you're a Fargin! shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
JuicyStar:
Bros Miracle abeg forget entertainment and go into lecturing. U dey try.
same thing i wanted to say.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:
Miracle is just killing it now!
He's making a very important point, the prices of local flights in Nigeria are ridiculous.

I hope the government take note and so something about this by making available more airlines.

This boy has vision and wisdom. If you are not his fan after this conversation, then ask yourself this "am I the problem of Nigeria? "
Tone it down a lil plz...haba! It seems interesting because you and I know nothing about aircrafts. Only professionals can really say for sure if Miracle is right.But going by what he said,oh well,he is good. But you can't say,that it is enough for other people to abandone other HMS simply because he spoke about aviation. Is aviation the core issue in Naija? If Anto could open her mouth to educate you on sports,then I wonder what you would say. Stop with all the unnecessary hype.You are unknowingly decampaigning him.Na so u hype Tboss last season, she ended up losing alota fans on nairaland.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mira wants to open Rico's head Dude go forget how to cook ooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Miracle sabi no be small, I wonder why people call him dumb...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

[s]
I have a pack load of words to qualify Bambam. But I will give you these few ones to ponder on for now.

Bambam is immensely charming. She is utterly unselfish. She excels in the difficult arts of life. Above all, she is pure & intelligent.
Bambam is a "real lady", a true lady, a simple "lady" and an 'angel' in the BBHouse. She's the perfect lady.
Bambam is gentle yet strong being, incorruptible & pure as the driven snow, as unlike The Vamp as she comes, and Madonna-like in her virtues.

Bambam most times sacrifices herself for the good of her Housemates. She is intelligent enough to smoothly run the big brother house & wisely spends her time with Teddy. Never guilty of negligence or selfish frivolity. She possesses the wit & taste & esprit . She is devoted & loyal, never treacherous or scheming. Her manners are never less than impeccable & her good will & charity are a beacon to those lucky enough to live around her. She is perfectly groomed, beautiful in & out.

However more important than her personal looks is her gentle smile & her voice, sensual with a small size which is endearing (and allows for protective embraces from her lucky Teddy)

Bambam is a proper lady might not always be able to defend herself, but should in most cases possess the strength of mind to not panic & the will power to never give in to any vile demands. She might also be a redundant woman.

Bambam is someone that her absence anywhere will leave behind a great void & she will be dearly missed by not only family members & friends, but also by us (Teambamteddy Family) who only occasionally had the fortune to be graced with her presence on our TV screen.Bambam is a proper lady. Her carriage is first to none.

I still have more though...
[/s]
Post credit: some_favourite

#Bamteddy Family
The pain of typing up jargon and the person it was meant for didn't even read.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You can't possibly like butthole... Hollup! Don't tell me you're a Fargin! shocked shocked
Jesu!

Nah!grin

I straight pass Ruler
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Meemee it's okay. Enough schooling for the day.

Fact : Hes educating, not blowing his trumpet or feeling himself.

Fact: Hes listed some problems in our aviation sector and provided ideas to solve it.

This is good,Once again. This is unlike people whose discussion is self centered, vain and frankly full of fart. Nigga if you are all that and I really wanna know you, Imma go Google you. You've produced 100 movies, know all Musicians in Africa Yada Yada, who asked you? Who you epp? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
I know good things when I see one .

my lovely #teambamtedy pls permit me to throw some vote to miracle not for his obsessive fans here but for the fact that d guy is excellently good .

am just impressed cool

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
5000 votes down... 15000 votes to go.
#Tobiness... #oluwabigness.... #xakokite...#unilagalumni

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
ninnyanny:
Tone it down a lil plz...haba! It seems interesting because you and I know nothing about aircrafts. Only professionals can really say for sure if Miracle is right.But going by what he said,oh well,he is good. But you can't say,that it is enough for other people to abandone other HMS simply because he spoke about aviation. Is aviation the core issue in Naija? If Anto could open her mouth to educate you on sports,then I wonder what you would say. Stop with all the unnecessary hype.You are unknowingly decampaigning him.Na so u hype Tboss last season, she ended up losing alota fans on nairaland.
Wetin this one dey talk?
So I made the whole Nigeria of 150 million people not to vote t boss?
My sister you need a miracle in your life.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Miracle sabi no be small, I wonder why people call him dumb...
Cos he's not loud.
Cos he does not serenade us with "Na me dey clean Wizkid Nyash, feed Davido dog and bath Teknos cat"
Cos he's not in the entertainment industry.

Just saying. . .

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:

my lovely #teambamtedy pls permit me to throw some vote to miracle not for his obsessive fans here but for the fact that d guy is excellently good .

am just impressed cool

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
I rather listen to Miracle all day than watch Teddy for a minute. Miracle talks when necessary. He doesn't stand in front of camera to dancegringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:
is that why you dont want to show us your ugly face grin

just wish u knw who u r talking to

BT pls respect urself

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I have a pack load of words to qualify Bambam. But I will give you these few ones to ponder on for now.

Bambam is immensely charming. She is utterly unselfish. She excels in the difficult arts of life. Above all, she is pure & intelligent.
Bambam is a "real lady", a true lady, a simple "lady" and an 'angel' in the BBHouse. She's the perfect lady.
Bambam is gentle yet strong being, incorruptible & pure as the driven snow, as unlike The Vamp as she comes, and Madonna-like in her virtues.

Bambam most times sacrifices herself for the good of her Housemates. She is intelligent enough to smoothly run the big brother house & wisely spends her time with Teddy. Never guilty of negligence or selfish frivolity. She possesses the wit & taste & esprit . She is devoted & loyal, never treacherous or scheming. Her manners are never less than impeccable & her good will & charity are a beacon to those lucky enough to live around her. She is perfectly groomed, beautiful in & out.

However more important than her personal looks is her gentle smile & her voice, sensual with a small size which is endearing (and allows for protective embraces from her lucky Teddy)

Bambam is a proper lady might not always be able to defend herself, but should in most cases possess the strength of mind to not panic & the will power to never give in to any vile demands. She might also be a redundant woman.

Bambam is someone that her absence anywhere will leave behind a great void & she will be dearly missed by not only family members & friends, but also by us (Teambamteddy Family) who only occasionally had the fortune to be graced with her presence on our TV screen.Bambam is a proper lady. Her carriage is first to none.

#Bamteddy Family
I didn't read what you wrote sha....but I'm particular about the pic....look how beautiful she looks in that pix. Hmmmmmmm,pix is truly deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Cos he's not loud.
Cos he does not serenade us with "Na me dey clean Wizkid Nyash, feed Davido dog and bath Teknos cat"

Just saying. . .
Somebody hold me
Gosh,
I have been laughing for so long grin grin
From yumDy to this grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:

am just impressed cool
whaaat angry with all the trash his fans have been typing here about Teddy A and bambam, well do that at your own peril, they would never do same for Teddy a don't be fooled
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:

am just impressed cool
I was just telling someone the other day, that out of the whole Teddy fans, you are the one I love the most. You're so nice and kind and well behaved with a very good heart. kiss
Even your name signifies greatness.

Please remember it is Vote Mito to 32052 .
The V and M must be in capital .
OK most handsome man alive.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Threebear:

Wetin this one dey talk?
So I made the whole Nigeria of 150 million people not to vote t boss?
My sister you need a miracle in your life.
lol....hasty generalization is one dumb approach. Read my post digest before you reply.I thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Cos he's not loud.

Just saying. . .
grin
You won't kill me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Itanna: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pls where can i watch bbn online? I'm not in Nigeria. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Meemee it's okay. Enough schooling for the day.

Fact : Hes educating, not blowing his trumpet or feeling himself.

Fact: Hes listed some problems in our aviation sector and provided ideas to solve it.
This is good,Once again. This is unlike people whose discussion is self centered, vain and frankly full of fart. Nigga if you are all that and I really wanna know you, Imma go Google you. You've produced 100 movies, know all Musicians in Africa Yada Yada, who asked you? Who you epp? grin
trust me you can make sense and be recognised without hate ...... just when I am booting my system to quickly run as little as 1k vote for miracle and you brought this your disshearthning text up undecided . I swear alot of people are killing miracle vibe in nairaland here.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:

am just impressed cool
Do You bro....

U dnt need validation
Why do U think we guys even from diff camps?

Abeg Do Youwink

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Big brother calls hoh,
She calls hms to the lounge and reads the task
Task
Caring for the environment
Thoroughly cleaning up the house,
Focus on the bedrooms lounge. Bathroom and kitchen.
Windows are fine so should be left alone.

Didn't get the rest,
Live stream messed up.

Store room is now open

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
well done ma'am, well done! Bambam is a lady with poise and grace.
deelizabeth93:

#Bamteddy Family

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Itanna:
Pls where can i watch bbn online? I'm not in Nigeria. Thanks

Naijal . com
And
Toxicpatat
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
MeeMee is either smarter than I thought or God is indeed behind him. Dude waited till this moment to go into full lecture on what he loves. Smart fish like him. tongue tongue

Ehnehn, if you missed that moment like I did, it's no one's fault. Enjoy your L in peace but for the love of God and the fear of us getting banned, I don't ever want to read "Kite pilot" again. Don't be unfortunate biko! kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:

am just impressed cool

Well done if you are truly going to do this.

Miracle is very passionate about his profession.

It will be a shame for him to lose some fans or votes because of reactions to how he is liked by some fans.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
ninnyanny:
lol....hasty generalization is one dumb approach. Read my post digest before you reply.I thank you grin
57 percent and 13 percent....
My sister yet again, I ask, was it Nairaland fans that created that percentage gap? undecided

You that didn't hype Maria, tayo and a whole lot of other losers you've supported, did it make them win? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Cos he's not loud.

Just saying. . .
Kia! girl you are wicked. Can't stop laffing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.