Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877664 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Shii seriously pained me, I almost screamed out. grin angry angry

Eeghe's updates are not really different from what I typed though. Lol. kiss

Eeghe, you didn't miss where Miracle asked Anto for her purpose of wanting to sleep in his bed? That boy is something else... grin cheesy grin

Please I was preparing a paper and missed a lot as I see now!
I missed that- how did they all look at that?
Please add your own analysis and take please
More importantly, did it look like that Anto was joking to you? Where they joking you think?

Highlight more or correct my mistakes
Please?
kiss
@ Blackhawk01
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:
Special Announcement today, Please stay tuned

I have been informed offline from a well meaning friend who saw my post on nairaland and i am here to correct the misperception and misinterpretation this may have had on readers.

This is to correct those who may think it's mysticism or black magic.

God speaks through a vessel of His. His being a chosen one who God uses to inhabit the body with the Holy Spirit to speak as Himself.

Thank you. Please take heed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Akthedream112:

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU OOO
Campaign for her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Giel:

Hi yall cheesy cheesy
Good morning kiss
Please can you guys(all of you please cry cry ) tell me why cee c was crying last night? Do you know what started the tears?

And updates on the Mina moments of last night? embarassed embarassed
I missed them all embarassed cry
I didnt even know she cried cool
Atleast U(we) av bn ansad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teechedah: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please whose cap was confiscate?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Beorn:

[s]
Useless post. If she's doing it to curry favour, there's nothing bad about it. It's not illegal. Stop faulting what has no fault.

Teddy A has always been proud of his son. He's posted his pic on his Facebook page before, same way his babymama has done the same. Posting his pic now to show support for his dad is not bad or wrong. People are campaigning the best way they can for their faves, it doesn't warrant you insulting the lady that she's retardëd or that the child is being exploited. Children that can't even speak support their parents. Bisola's sister told her when she came to visit that Bisola's daughter was proud of Bisola and was supporting her. Was she also exploiting Bisola's daughter? It's only hate or the stupid rivalry you're championing that can make you see everything in negative perspective.

That pic will never make you change your mind to vote Teddy if you don't like him, same way it won't change my mind.

@ the emboldened, you called a Champions League final, between Juventus and Real Madrid a FRIENDLY GAME? God!! How old are you? You mean Juventus fans and Real Madrid fans are friends and not rivals? Why were Juventus fans and players crying if they're friends and it was a friendly match? You need a new brain, honestly!![/s]
Trash and jargon.
I don't waste time typing long post for people that are not intellectually on an acceptable level.

I misjudged you, something I regret deeply ,now you're going to get the silent treatment reserved for frankgiel, ba7man and other nuisance.

I don't exert myself on arguments that can't develop me mentally or in any form.

And just to tell you something, football like every sports in the world is a friendly sports.

If you had any iota of sense, you'd know that the rivalry enunciated in football matches is not the typical definition of rivalry like go and kill each other ,but a friendly form of sort to provoke interest.

Hence why outside the pitch most footballers ,even Messi and c Ronaldo are very civil and friendly with each other.

And one last thing, know the difference between "friendly match " and "friendly game "

Friendly match which was not what I said, is a soccer game between two countries not geared towards winning an competition.

Friendly game on the other hand is what every football match is. Because it's not a sports designed for violence, hence the yellow and red card.

If you couldn't understand what I meant, then I take it you do not watch football or you're simply daft!

Now disappear from my mention with your useless off topic epistle, let me see better things and people.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
differently:
I tweeted them last night but no response yet. IUC 1050562064.thanks

i tweeted at them and they have responded as below, try to confirm your bbn channel is showing when you get home

"Please note you have been given the big brother channel, kindly confirm viewing. Thank you"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

So... It's the staged, emotions dead crap you want us to be boring ourselves with? Please, let your head drop and roll off while shaking it. That way, you don't get to see the "Kindergarten" love. #Spits angry undecided
Funke!! In biggies voice. So u wanna call matured loving to primary school love? I wanna kiss u, no miracle later, let me touch ur yanch, no....... Make dem comot from my screen b4 I flog dem & dia mbaike love

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:
This Bamteddict has taken this thing personal...It's not that deep grin grin. But really...

I have learnt a lot from you, Bamike. I have learnt meekness especially. The way you control your temper is topnotch. You speak with so much wisdom and carry yourself with so much grace as a queen. You are the total package, honey. Keep being you.

Oluwabamike continue to shine.

You are my Woman Crush for today.
#WCW..

can't still imagine how can someone soo mumu to say this babe is ugly grin

see beauriful queen ooo chai , pls mizz2posh I change my mind on 16yard aso ebi, gimme 82yards grin
ancestors too deserves uniform grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Can people hear the argument....
Tobi used to support there is no global warming because there is no scientific reason supporting it.

And one thing on this thread was calling me out for saying it was a myth.

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
ersonleads:
Funke!! In biggies voice. So u wanna call matured loving to primary school love? I wanna kiss u, no miracle later, let me touch ur yanch, no ....... Make dem comot from my screen b4 I flog dem & dia mbaike love
kuku kee me rainow grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:
This Bamteddict has taken this thing personal...It's not that deep grin grin. But really...

I have learnt a lot from you, Bamike. I have learnt meekness especially. The way you control your temper is topnotch. You speak with so much wisdom and carry yourself with so much grace as a queen. You are the total package, honey. Keep being you.

Oluwabamike continue to shine.

You are my Woman Crush for today.
#WCW..

Bammy is everything, she carries her self well, and I love how she wears her natural hair and still looks chic.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Eeghe:

Please I was preparing a paper and missed a lot as I see now!
I missed that- how did they all look at that?
Please say more I beg you for Juice
Add your own analysis and take please

Highlight more or correct my mistakes
Please?
kiss

grin cheesy

You did justice with your updates jhor. kiss

I didn't get Anto's reply but she smiled and Nina was laughing her head off. Miracle then told Nina, she won't be getting cuddles for the night, Nina said no biggie that it's actually been long they cuddled( this is true, it's been I long our "Mina sleep"wink shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
dominique:
Nina said she never paid school fees since primary school till university and school fee in IMSU is free for all indigenes. Imolites is this true?
Yes of course. That was since from 2011/2012 academic session. for primary and secondary. Then tertiary joined from 2013 or so.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

So... It's the staged, emotions dead crap you want us to be boring ourselves with? Please, let your head drop and roll off while shaking it. That way, you don't get to see the "Kindergarten" love. #Spits angry undecided
pls don't be cruel with d use of words. I never abused cos if I start u won't be seeing ur dat kindergarten love u wanting to see. How can u say a human being head will roll down cos of bbn? Not dat I used foul words on u. Plz be wise

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy

I didn't get Anto's reply but she smiled and Nina was laughing her head off. Miracle then told Nina, she won't be getting cuddles for the night, Nina said no biggie that it's actually been long they cuddled( this is true, it's been I long our "Mina sleep"wink shocked angry

Bless you
She has been sick and on meds though @ cuddle
That Anto sef
She is soo restless with Lolu
I don't even want her for Tobi too cos I see her dumping Lolu soonest

@ MiNa
They entertain me in the kitchen too, everywhere
The camera men are stingy with MiNa! angry
A camera should be able to get a whole shot of that their room! SMH

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy

Isn't it for the best grin
Do you want another video to end up on the net grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
TEDDY A LEADERSHIP SKILLS ON POINT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
ersonleads:
pls don't be cruel with d use of words. I never abused cos if I start u won't be seeing ur dat kindergarten love u wanting to see. How can u say a human being head will roll down cos of bbn? Not dat I used foul words on u. Plz be wise
RIP English.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
alarmednigerian:

How is it a lie? The girl said her mum is dead and u are here calling her a liar. Last week she talked about how her siblings agreed 2 let their father marry again when her mum died.
Because u don't like her doesn't mean she lied na

My apologies. However it doesn't see me from seeing CeeC as a trouble peddler and an untrained and disturbed adult. Teddy A the eldest in the house called her a grumpy fellow, who brings nothing to the table.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
styrese:
TEDDY A LEADERSHIP SKILLS ON POINT
We wait till he becomes HOH grin

If it will ever happen.

It's one thing to hold a book judging a stupid debate, it's another to actually lead.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
ersonleads:
Funke!! In biggies voice. So u wanna call matured loving to primary school love? I wanna kiss u, no miracle later, let me touch ur yanch, no....... Make dem comot from my screen b4 I flog dem & dia mbaike love

cheesy grin cheesy grin
This is what is paining you about my babies? But, it isn't any fault of mine that whatever ship tardy Teddy and Bambum are trying to have screams fake no matter how hard they try to make it look real. His followers aren't helping the fakeship by copying others as well, ahswear! Imagine mini Bamteddy? Tufia! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
@ Zekino
Darling, it is so good to "see" you here
Welcome to this place as we continue to look for our place
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Biggie sef angry

which kain task be this one na

Making Ifu recite what she obviously knows nothing about grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

We wait till he becomes HOH grin

If it will ever happen.

It's one thing to hold a book judging a stupid debate, it's another to actually lead.
gerrout he doesnt need to win HOH for that to be noticed, even the housemates believe he would make a good HoH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Akthedream112:

cheesy.. YOU SAID SHE LIED ABOUT HER DEAD MUM, BUT COULDN'T PROVE IT AFTER I CHALLENGED YOU..
NOW YOU WANT TO TWIST AND CHANGE THE TOPIC. grin
WELL, I HEARD HER TELLING TOBI IN WEEK 1 OR 2 ABOUT HER MUM... WE HEARD ABOUT LOLU'S MUM TOO... SO, NOTHING NEW.

NB.. PROVE TO US THAT CEE-C'S MUM IS STILL ALIVE OR JUST APOLOGIZE FOR LYING AGAINST CEE-C.

YOUR HATRED FOR CEE-C HAS BLINDED YOU.. TUFIAKWAAAAAAA grin

It's easy to spot an Igbo smoker by how dark his lips are and how brown his teeth gets. I owe no one any apology, however for the sake of peace, I take back my words and wish her the best in her future endeavours because come Sunday, she'll be shown the way out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by differently: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
RedDistrict:

i tweeted at them and they have responded as below, try to confirm your bbn channel is showing when you get home

"Please note you have been given the big brother channel, kindly confirm viewing. Thank you"
Thanks so much, it's showing now.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

A child should never be used for campaign, it is cheap, tacky and desperate and exposes the child to insults.

People that don't support Teddy a will use this opportunity to insult the innocent child.

When a fool talks too much, he wouldn't be able to defend himself because his own words will be used against him.

This mostly happens to people who have more empty words in their brain than knowledge.

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ifu is a strong contender, I pray she win the price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Munzy14:

Yes of course. That was since from 2011/2012 academic session. for primary and secondary. Then tertiary joined from 2013 or so.

The University is not free, don't mind Rochas' propaganda. He only reduced the fee for indigenes only while he increased that of non-indigenes to compensate for the reduction.

Cc: Dominique.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Checked86: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Annnonymous:
Biggie sef angry

which kain task be this one na

Making Ifu recite what she obviously knows nothing about grin grin grin grin

Don't berate her. I know you have your strategy on how to play down other contestants' eeffors to make your point, and probably campaign for your favorite HM. it is utterly gormless of you playing that obvious card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.