Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877713 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Threebear:

Your snarky reply doesn't change the fact your vocabulary is poor and it's even more glaring that you work for pay, how they manage to put up with you, I can never tell.
You can't show anyone how stupid they are, you are easily the most stupid person here.
Your face is all over everywhere, when the people you're exchanging words with are all anonymous. In case you're slow, that's stupidity .
u are still so bitter that papiikush beat u to opening this thread. Feel so sad for u

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Nina why are you misbehaving angry
Lol,
Miracle and Nina sef. Just making someone laugh grin
Cc blackhawk03

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:
I won't laugh I promise
laugh please , don't hold it coz it's good for your health grin grin

coz even me am still laughing rainow grin isn't it true, for someone to be crying yum yum all tru the month grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Nina: let me stop laughing, this is a serious issue.

That's my girl kiss

#SettlingGoals grin kiss kiss

Giel, Mambi, Ifyalways, Eeghe tongue tongue
She is not one of you

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

We both know u didn't spend a dime voting.. But keep lying to ur gullible followers.. It makes them happy.

Only if they know how broke and jobless you are, they might donate to help you. U need the help more than miracle.. grin grin
Aren't you tired of the same line, how dull and slow can a person be.
Spice up your insults once in a while, you're beginning to sound redundant.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2018
Giel:
Nina why are you misbehaving angry
Lol,
Miracle and Nina sef. Just making some laugh grin
Cc blackhawk03

They're making me red, let me kiss my TV. grin cheesy

Nina just wants to be told "sorry". Smh grin angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Well, Mimie finally agrees that they are always fighting because of silly and little things that don't make sense. He admits that tonight's argument won't change a thing between them and that he doesn't really take it to heart even though it annoys him...
#Minagoals...

Jeez! It's morning already!! Off I go mbok.

Goodnight Lovelies...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

We both know u didn't spend a dime voting.. But keep lying to ur gullible followers.. It makes them happy.

Only if they know how broke and jobless you are, they might donate to help you. U need the help more than miracle.. grin grin
that threebear woman didnt spend a penny voting anything. God bless you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2018
freshboi88:

Judgemental pri*ck.....go for BBN audition n c if u will be chosen... Leader of tomorrow.

The question u shld ask is how these 2 undergrads (nina & alex) made it into the big brother house.
All the others seem to be in d entertainment business, or have influential family or celeb friends.

I wonder about it sometimes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:
so in your mind now u made sense right.don't forget she studies English lol.no excuse here

Yeah I did!!...bout u been a judgemental pri*ck

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Ksslib:
Miracle: I'm tired of this argument

Nina: me too

No oh.. una must argue oo.. una must argue

You dey mind them, yeye people grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2018
So it's now time for lolu and Anto love.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2018
thatigboman:
u are still so bitter that papiikush beat u to opening this thread. Feel so sad for u
Your igbotic brain cannot allow you reason and think properly like a person bequeathed with a thinking faculty. What makes you think I wanted to open the thread, what has opening the thread done to help papiikush's life or his profile on nairaland ?
Stop sounding senseless and go find something to occupy your time.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

She is not one of you

Young man, you can actually quote me without cancelling out my words. That's utterly rude!

Dominique!!! They've started again oooo. angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Threebear:

Your snarky reply doesn't change the fact your vocabulary is poor and it's even more glaring that you work for pay, how they manage to put up with you, I can never tell.
You can't show anyone how stupid they are, you are easily the most stupid person here.
Your face is all over everywhere, when the people you're exchanging words with are all anonymous. In case you're slow, that's stupidity .

My face is everywhere because I am bold and happy about my personality. You are a sacred guy who only finds essence in life by trolling. Just a glimpse of your picture shows pity.

Old tiles on the ground fading off and you are even sitting on a stool first thing on a Monday morning to brag about owning two cheap phones not even worth 80k? (the picture you uploaded on Monday) cheesy

You follow me on every social account stalking my actives and getting organism from seeing my face. cheesy

I am every man you are not. (you don't even have a Job to start with)

I am your god. You bow and tremble under my canopy (attention).

My reply to your mentions gives you a reason to stay alive. Tell me more tirrriboon cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

She is not one of you

Mambi (aka bellebabe) has always bn a reasonable person. Im dissappointed in some others.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2018
janellemonae:

The question u shld ask is how these 2 undergrads (nina & alex) made it into the big brother house.
All the others seem to be in d entertainment business, or have influential family or celeb friends.

I wonder about it sometimes.

Have u asked y dey r still n d house after 5 weeks or so??

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Nina grin killing Miracle's game. How old is this girl? 10?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Threebear:

Your igbotic brain cannot allow you reason and think properly like a person bequeathed with a thinking faculty. What makes you think I wanted to open the thread, what has opening the thread done to help papiikush's life or his profile on nairaland ?
Stop sounding senseless and go find something to occupy your time.

Lol...I don't brag bro but...10 people will follow papiikush/vizkiz/KushyKush before even thinking twice about a Jobless troll who visits nairaland basically to shout and support miracle (a guy who doesn't even care if you live or die) cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Papiikush:
So what Nina wants is "I am sorry"??

Such a dumb baby.

Miracle: if I am wrong I will apologise, you can't just force me to admit to things I didn't do

Nina: you change, you need to change the way you see things.

Miracle: you were pissed because you thought I shouted at you. For example if they come and ask me about Ceece shouting and Tobi I can attest to it because I have seen it happen several times

Nina: you shouted at me

Miracle: I don't

Nina: Do you know one thing I hate about you? If we have issues you tell Tobi, you tell everyone.

Miracle calls Alex: did Nina come and discuss things with you?...

Lmao, was this not the same thing Nina just complained about?
papikushii papikushii papikushii, how many time I call you, please i take god beg you, i take gob bed you again pls stop update about the dumbest 2 abeg or you add readers discretion grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
Blackhawk03:

Young man, you can actually quote me without cancelling out my words. That's utterly rude!

! They've started again oooo. angry

[/s]

You are so petty.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2018
LadyAimy:
Nina grin killing Miracle's game. How old is this girl? 10?

Spiritually should could be so.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2018
thatigboman:
pls take it easy. D IQ part is unwarranted.
It's d usual game plan. Certain housemates are projected as kings and queens and saints that can do no wrong. And realest housemates like CeeC are insulted per second per second.
But let them talk about housemates however they want. We defenders of CeeC are on ground to defend our girl. I just pity housemates that dont have supporters here.

I may have been a bit harsh on questioning her IQ but supporting deliberate bad behaviour because it is coming from your favourite raises a few questions. As much as I love Cee C and voted tirelessly for her this week, I won't hesitate to call her out if she's wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

You are so petty.

Not any of your fvckin business! Be gone!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
freshboi88:

Yeah I did!!...bout u been a judgemental pri*ck. If u reply again I'll know tht u r a foo.lllllllll
sorry but I can reply you a million times and nairaland won't crash ooo and about the fool oooo I didnt tell you my phone is the biggest fool ever my sims are foolish and my memory card is an idiot.that doesnt stop m from asking pls how can someone reading English 300l spark English like this.our education sector is Wonderfull
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
Blackhawk03:

Not any of your fvckin business! Be gone!
[/s]

You need to learn how to solve issues without being confrontational. Not everything is gragra undecided

Learn to accept correction too

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
jibs4lv:
papikushii papikushii papikushii, how many time I call you, please i take god beg you, i take gob bed you again pls stop update about the dumbest 2 abeg or you add readers discretion grin

lol... I don change station since
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Papiikush:

Sane people are not misguided by loyalty.

They will always stand beside the truth in every circumstances. That's what BamTeddy stands for.
God bless the BAMTEDDY movement

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

Spiritually should could be so.
Lol, the girl is getting on the guy's nerve grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
Threebear:

Your face is everywhere because you're a big fool who has no plans for his future.
You boldly rub off your stupidity because the only place you'll ever amount to anything is on the pages of nairaland.
You have no goals, no focus ,no aspiration, so you're comfortable displaying your ignorance and inability to reason.
I'm not a fool, my identity stays hidden because I have big plans and unlike you I wouldn't want the sins of the past to hunt me down.

And I don't follow you on any social media platform.
You were just a troll I enjoyed toying with once, now I'm bored of you because I've seen how shallow and inept to reasoning you are.
Not to mention, how basic and disposable you look.
I follow only people that motivate me and drive me, you don't fall into that category, I can't waste my time following a barely decent looking Boy with nothing on his brain or pocket.
[/s]

As trashy as the cheap sandals and faded tiles in your sitting room.

You suffering from some kindda disease? Why is one leg bigger than the other? Your picture reeks of poverty.

This is the person nairalanders are arguing with grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.