Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888187 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anto should be crowned the heavyweight listener.

I just want Biggie to give khloe secret task of upsetting Anto, so we can see if she's really calm or just pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
mumu want privacy in big brother house lolz grin
don’t mind her,miss high and mighty
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Vivuch:

I just want Biggie to give khloe secret task of upsetting Anto, so we can see if she's really calm or just pretending.
She feels she's too big for the show as per Americana grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Foxrain:

He also mocked their supposed intellectual capacity.
Biggie’s savagery is on a 100 grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Vivuch:

gringrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
See as khloe keep facegrin I like this girl

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Divay22:

For their failed presentation yester night
Akthedream112:

1..FOR NOT PREPARING WELL FOR THEIR TASK.
2.. KHLOE AND DEE-ONE WERE HEARD SPEAKING YORUBA LANGUAGE MORE THAN ONCE..
3...THEY WASTE TIME WHEN BEING CALLED BY BIGGIE..
4..SOME OF THEM DON'T WEAR THEIR MIC ATIMES.
THEY AIN'T SERIOUS..

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR FIGHT..

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
kingxsamz:

grin yes.
Another afonja grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maryofficial(f): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
MamBi:
Biggie has killed them. They must separate the biiiig bowl of mixed rice and beans 1 grain at a time.. grin

I love you biggie! Drum some sense into them. They think 45 Million is easy to make.

But why are they punished
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Vivuch:

yeah she's too reserved...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Foxrain:

Mina is the reigning couple, join the winning team. kiss
Gay brule and fashion designer that does not know fashion are headed home sooner or later.

Lol, grin
At this point they are more interesting than Nina, lol,

Let vandora and dee one go home first.
And if Ahneeka doesn't snap out of whatever is bordering her soon, she needs to go, sad that Rico will follow her but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
kbrule be laughing like woken matt hardy wwe entrance theme....na by force?

people wey say him no be gay...he just spoke something about gay freedom

He never said anything about gay freedom... said something about a skit where a guy puts love potion in a girls food but instead a guy eats it instead
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lilamartedi:
Biggie’s savagery is on a 100 grin
This housemates are annoying especially angel.
Tobi told them to quiet down but they wouldn't listen. Tobi seriously needs to take a stand, he indulged them too much and that has cost them their wager.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
MrEnigma007:

He never said anything about gay freedom... said something about a skit where a guy puts love potion in a girls food but instead a guy eats it instead
He also said something about gay freedom in the media.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol,
Anto seems mischievous to me. Especially based on her diary session of yesterday where she said there was a lot of drama but she is not bothered as it doesn't involve her cheesy

I think her strategy is to sit quietly and let others mess themselves up so that she can be the last one standing.

No money for boring people this year, she needs to show her real character or she goes home soon.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Miracle and cee c sleeping on each other,

Khloe small but mighty,

What is she wearing? grin lol,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
see as they quiet now ..angel still de do one corner laugh... biggie give am something special..something light

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
MrEnigma007:

where do you watch your own from?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
See as khloe keep facegrin I like this girl
SHE IS OBVIOUSLY ANGRY WITH KBRUL...

HER ONLY FAULT TO DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT WAS THAY SHE WAS CAUGHT SPEAKING YORUBA WITH EITHER LEO OR DEE-ONE.

REMEMBER, HER FIGHT WITH ALEX WAS BECAUSE ALEX WAS CRYING INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEIR TASK.. BUT SOME USELESS HOUSEMATES WERE FAULTING HER BECAUSE THEY HAVE ISSUES WITH HER..

IF YOU WATCH ALEX CLOSELY, SHE JUST CAME TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE TO JOKE AND PLAY. NOTHING MORE.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Maryofficial:

But why are they punished

Just scroll up a bit and you will see a comprehensive answer but it is related to biggie's long gist of yesterday night when he did not allow them to make their presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Foxrain:

Tobi told them to quiet down but they wouldn't listen. Tobi seriously needs to take a stand, he indulged them too much and that has cost them their wager.
They have no respect for authority even biggie’s.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
MamBi:
Kai, Biggie has stopped the singing. Wetin now Biggie? Me self was rocking to the beat.

That's it. I am not about to serve this punishment with them.

One grain at a time, one hand behind their back, silence from everybody.

Mba, it is not my portion to watch them do this.

LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akthedream112:

SHE IS OBVIOUSLY ANGRY WITH KBRUL...

HER ONLY FAULT TO DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT WAS THAY SHE WAS CAUGHT SPEAKING YORUBA WITH EITHER LEO OR DEE-ONE.

REMEMBER, HER FIGHT WITH ALEX WAS BECAUSE ALEX WAS CRYING INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEIR TASK.. BUT SOME USELESS HOUSEMATES WERE FAULTING HER BECAUSE THEY HAS ISSUES WITH HER..

IF YOU WATCH ALEX CLOSELY, SHE JUST CAME TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE TO JOKE AND PLAY. NOTHING MORE.
Without Khloe, no fun theregrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Giel:
Lol,
Anto seems mischievous to me. Especially based on her diary session of yesterday where she said there was a lot of drama but she is not bothered as it doesn't involve her cheesy

I think her strategy is to sit quietly and let others mess themselves up so that she can be the last one standing.

No money for boring people this year, she needs to show her real character or she goes home soon.
If foreign accent awarded people the money, Uriel would have taken it last year but we need something more this year, a winner that will represent us both nationally and internationally .
A gentle man whose ambience is proven and tested.
A person with a prospect, bright future and unencumbered ambition.
Miss USA can nesticade all she wants, the only thing she'll be taking along is her Canadian accent.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Big brother is not ready to take any nonsense today

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Giel:
Lol,

She's a bit naughty, because I can remember the conversation she had with lolu on the first night, she told lolu she likes being razz, that she can do bad stunts , but her mum warned her not to go and naked herself on the television.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Foxrain:
He also said something about gay freedom in the media.
I may have missed that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Undertaker001:

where do you watch your own from?
Don't go that route with me man...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by olanikeh: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Biggie should just allow Khloe to go home, how can you keep such a face #hiss.

KBrule you should have just rejected that lousy girl.
Well wishing you two safe journey back home in advance
BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Foxrain:

YOU ARE RIGHT... IF ONLY KHLOE WAS THIER HOH....
TOBI IS ACTING TOO NICE TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
2018 Biggie :Housemates how difficult is it to follow instructions?

I like this big brother. He is fun abeg.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angel is too old and apparently too successful for this game.
I feel the day he's evicted order will be somewhat returned.
He has a lot of influence and he's leading these guys astray.
Can you imagine him eating and drinking while Big brother was announcing the punishment....

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.