Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870801 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
It seems biggie is out of ideas...The whole clean up thing is boring...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bambam's Tommy is quite big for her stature embarassed

One of those moments you're glad advert is up.. Phew

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
folamee:
if it was robbery or rape maybe teddyA might have lost so many fans but for traffic offence, hell no,pls make una try harder, afterall obasanjo,buhari,mandela were all exconvict
even if it's robbery offence , you think that may cox him his fans I don't tink so, teddy fans are not move with any allegations, we all know its all wash
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
carammel:

Azzin ehn.
No neutral would like to join the Mina team with the way their fans go wild on other housemates. I don't envy Miracle at all.
And who would the neutrals join, an ex convict drug addict, that has his dick and sex tape all over the internet.
Don't pity miracle, pity your drug addict role model and the mess that will be his career.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:
Will watch after they have lost or won their wager
This cannot be for viewers' entertainment surely?
shocked angry
It makes no sense whatsoever i swear. Big brother himself is super boring. Like what's d plan, me av even turned off my gen, watching d rest on DSTV now app though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
So teddy got arrested for over speeding in a daku daji motor in the US? Who cares? Na today?
If you have never entered a bus without break or good headlamps in Nigeria and actually paid your tfare, please cast the first stone

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

Listen horror or honor of whatever it is you're called.... You know nothing about my personal life. The fact you think you can form an opinion about it because of nairaland makes me believe you're slow.
You are not on my level here or outside of here.... What you make in a year I make in an hour, so save your chronicles for your dusty dirty diary.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Treasuredlove:
So teddy got arrested for over speeding in a daku daji motor in the US? Who cares? Na today?
If you have never entered a bus without break or good headlamps in Nigeria and actually paid your tfare, please cast the first stone
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:
Will watch after they have lost or won their wager
This cannot be for viewers' entertainment surely?
shocked angry

As If watching them debate about global warming wouldn't be boring enough, they decided to add this.
Now after they are sweaty and tired they'll start talking?
Genuinely seems like a punishment and not something for viewers sha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
This environmental task week is so boring

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
When will they start presenting abi biggie dey mad ni
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
4 minutes before the voting lines close
Here is hoping Leo and Ifu 'Nnada leave this Sunday
Closed up personalities and condescending characters angry (to my viewing eyes)
Compare- Tobi is a rich kid but sooo adorable kiss

But super talented and skilled respectively and now 5MN richer between them (and London (sure they have gone a lot though so this might not be sooo it..except if they flew and lodged "high" class ..sure this would be the case cool)

Anyway I would dance should they leave on Sunday
I would party, I would sing for joy, I would drink whiskey
I am tired of seeing the way Ifu does that thigh raise...I am tired of Alex's pillow (Leo's back)
I am tired of Lifu, simple and short
#milyrants

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Abeg, in as much as the fighting in this thread makes the show interesting, it should not shroud the main purpose of this thread which is post updates for those that can/are not viewing at any point in time.

We no longer know whether anything is happening in the house because only few people are updating here while the rest are fighting each other constantly.

By the way, big ups to Giel, Eeghe, YumBlackhawk, MamBi, Vizkiz, Threebear, Akthedream112, Ibkaye, and other people that I can't mention, e no easy to update and this people are trying, more data to your phones and laptops.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giel:

As If watching them debate about global warming wouldn't be boring enough, they decided to add this.
Now after they are sweaty and tired they'll start talking?
Genuinely seems like a punishment and not something for viewers sha.

The debate is gonna be boring, just as it was on this thread, and just as the housemates' prepping for it was borrring
The only positive is the recognition of the pillar and beauty of the world that is the female kiss
Biggie had better come thru with a fun task next week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
100naira:
Abeg, in as much as the fighting in this thread makes the show interesting, it should not shroud the main purpose of this thread which is post updates for those that can/are not viewing at any point in time.

We no longer know whether anything is happening in the house because only few people are updating here.

By the way, big ups to Giel, Eeghe, YumBlackhawk, l Threebear, , and other people that I can't mention, e no easy to update and this people are trying, more data to your phones and laptops.

LMAO, Blackhawk04 abi na Blackhawk03 sad
He called you yumblackhawk grin grin

Even feelgood updates once in a while. doubleedee.
I've seen these people update.
Hopefully they update more.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:

The debate is gonna be boring, just as it was on this thread, and just as the housemates' prepping for it was borrring
The only positive is the recognition of the pillar and beauty of the world that is the female kiss
Biggie had better come thru with a fun task next week

Well then
it's a good night from me unless I hear or read that something more interesting is happening. kiss kiss
Tag me grin
He really needs to

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giel:

LMAO, Blackhawk04 abi na Blackhawk03 sad
He called you yumblackhawk grin grin

Even feelgood updates once in a while. doubleedee.
I've seen these people update.
Hopefully they update more.

Do I even update? Thanks anyway to the poster (guessing he understands my convoluted way of writing shocked)
I just rant, or gush
....and analyse away, mily style cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Microsoft founder and CEO Bill Gates was arrested on reckless driving charges on December 13, 1977 for a second time in New Mexico after speeding in his Porsche, running a stop sign and driving without a license.

The fool and baboon that brought out Teddy A issue to discredit him is a lunatic. stupidity and idiocy runs in his blood and deserves to be stoned to death.[b][/b]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol ok

Thought you didn't like/'approve' of the show?

No i don't why do you think otherwise?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

No i don't why do you think otherwise?
Lol you constantly being on this thread?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gosh I hate biggie tonight angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please, does anyone knows why Cee c and Lolu didn't clean the arena with the other housemates?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giel:

Well then
it's a good night from me unless I hear that something more interesting is happens. kiss kiss
Tag me grin
He really needs to

Will watch as from 10 maybe (and tag you when what happens? Any drama? Or once presentations end? Sleep and hunger usually elude me during BB, no (very minimal)socializing at all shocked...I am just held captive, like a mumu, smh)
I am soo addicted that the TV is on mute as I try to read
Even though I hate the whole scene in front of me
angry @ addiction
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don't think they're still going to carry on with this debate after all these tasks.

mahxiimus:
Please, does anyone knows why Cee c and Lolu didn't clean the arena with the other housemates?

They worked together with the other pairs. Maybe you tuned in late
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
please is the debate still gonna hold tonight ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
SirToby:
Microsoft founder and CEO Bill Gates was arrested on reckless driving charges on December 13, 1977 for a second time in New Mexico after speeding in his Porsche, running a stop sign and driving without a license.

The fool and baboon that brought out Teddy A issue to discredit him is a lunatic. stupidity and idiocy runs in his blood and deserves to be stoned to death.[b][/b]

smiley smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Many are mad, so u can't take pple calling teddy a an ex convict, but u can call Nina all sorts of unprintable names. So Nina deserves to be called a slut and teddy a shouldn't be called an ex convict.

If u go low, pls b ready wen pple also go low with u

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
But seriously this clean task has taken over an hour angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wow, the housemates just turned chemists overnight.
Now I see reason why Biggie said this week's task may not be easy to win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread