Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919924 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
FrankGiel:

#AmsorryAmwinning

GO to his Instagram page.. Put on a neutral mind.. Then ask yourself if he is doing very well or not..

I never expected efe to make money from music. But he is.. I listened to some of his songs and they aren't bad (in Nigerian context).. Warri has almost a million views on YouTube..babaloke ft oritsefemi isn't bad either.. The guy is getting a lot of media coverage.. He is doing well... I never saw this..

Lol...I need to go somewhere to know ...bros dem no dey find success go Instagram or YouTube ...success speaks for itself ..but anyway ,all I am saying is we need to just pick d best this year not someone wey u go find go Instagram and YouTube to know how he is doing !!!enjoy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this silly excuse.those that voted for mito are not only mito fans but nina and a few ahneeka fans.teddy fans voted mostly lifu and ceelo.finally,what i posted was the bbn polls voted by purely mito fans made uo of mostly miraku fans and tolex fans made up of mostly tobi fans.its rare for a neutral to vote on such polls and it reflects their true fanbase and i fear tobi may have equalled teddy fanbase or overtaken it.

Nsukka people are really voting for Alex, sharing cards self
They voted for her wella

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
mizz2posh:
Isaa movement, the old, the young, everybody, TeamteddyA

Jibs4lv deelizabeth93 folamee goodfortun styrese 77up FrankGiel and all of our family members

oyaaa isaa movement grin see fresh nikkers cool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
FrankGiel:

#AmsorryAmwinning

GO to his Instagram page.. Put on a neutral mind.. Then ask yourself if he is doing very well or not..

I never expected efe to make money from music. But he is.. I listened to some of his songs and they aren't bad (in Nigerian context).. Warri has almost a million views on YouTube..babaloke ft oritsefemi isn't bad either.. The guy is getting a lot of media coverage.. He is doing well... I never saw this..

How many of your friends have that EP?
How many clubs, events, concerts have you gone and Efe's music is on the playlist ?
What is the basis of saying a musician is doing well when no one has heard any of his songs?
How many award shows has Efe attended as a nominee?
How many big shows like African music fest etc has Efe been Invited as a performer ?

You say warri warri has almost a million views on YouTube, what about the songs he didn't feature anyone, how many views do they have on YouTube or are you crediting olamide's success to him?

You sound tired and desperate.
Admit you wasted the little money you didn't have voting a perpetual failure.

But you know what they say, birds of a feather flock together.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
ladyprosper:

See shoes....group of upcoming artists
who among them did you fine reach grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

Good evening Friend... Please what is he saying(said) about Cee C
Hey dear, sorry I didn't make note of exactly what he said, though I know it was negative. If I see the clip floating around I'll let you know though

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
ifedayosol:
They are TEDDY A fans, cool and calm guys. U don't get to see them often. Coded pipu. ##ISTANDWITHTEDDYA##
Yes o that's the spirit bro , long time .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Will you shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.
I've always told you, you don't reason like a sensible person .
Efe is earning 500k per show as what?
You must have cotton wools stuffed all over your brain.

If Efe attends hundred shows , 70 percent of them are free shows.
He's basically an upcoming artiste and you don't expect him to be bagging the money meant for bugger artistes.

500k or less is what artistes like skale,humblesmith ,selebobo etc will use to perform on a good show, all these artiste have proven themselves for years, just that they're not there yet.
500k is what mayorkun , ycee etc will use to perform for someone or people they have very close relationship with.

Who's giving Efe 500k per show?
How many people are going to turn up when they hear Efe will be performing.
Don't you know show biz is like business, that you're paid according to the income you're expected to yield?

T boss is far ahead of Efe in every ramification.

The only positive fact about Efe is that he's not living a frivolous life style and at such has been able to save a lot of his money, his career is as dead as a mummy tomb in Egypt.
I don't argue with people that know nothing.. I speak with figures..

In December 2017, Mayokun charged 2million for invitation for end of year party.. Tiwa charged 7 million for same...
Pls where are people that do shows in their universities, help me clear this ignorant boy what some of this moderately hyped stars charge.. Then think, if they charge students this, how much more corporate bodies..
Also remember that these stars are managed by record labels who hike prices. #Nuffsaid.its Its a waste to argue with you..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Queenjezebel:

How many clubs, events, concerts have you gone and Efe's music is on the playlist ?
What is the basis of saying a musician is doing well when no one has heard any of his songs?
How many big shows like African music fest etc has Efe been Invited as a performer ?

You say warri warri has almost a million views on YouTube, what about the songs he didn't feature anyone, how many views do they have on YouTube or are you crediting olamide's success to him?

U win.. I have exhausted my argument session with you for today.. Bring ur trash till tomorrow... Ur session is over..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
oshe11:
Take me outta Naija but U can't take Naija outta me, YO!grin

SO I HEARD BAM WAS FEIGNING IGNORANCE RELATING TO DOGGIE grin

THIS GIRL WEE NOT KEE ME
lool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
nelll2:

wetin be this abeg
#coversface.
They look irresponsible
they wee look good if the picture on dia vest is miracle grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Some of these house mates especially CeeC and TeddyA see BBN as an automatic passport to fame, wealth and fortune. Unfortunately, many of their names would be forgotten in less than 3months of leaving the house, esp CeeC, and also the oldest man in that house Teddy A. If he couldn't make sound danceable music despite nearly entering his 4th decade on earth, I wonder how BBN can stop him from being a refined Street urchin and studio rat. Teddy must realise some way and somehow that BBN is neighter a talent hunt, nor a talent discovery series, but a lifestyle program which most often than not leave several broken and worst than they came.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
jibs4lv:
Yes o that's the spirit bro , long time .
yesso. Longest time, but I read all comments daily. U know some comments, u just read, smile and ignore. This is jst a game, support whoever u wish to. I don't believe in running other housemates down.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
FrankGiel:

#AmsorryAmwinning

I don't know how much Efe makes per show, I don't know if he's successful either, but one thing I can testify to is that Efe has improved musically beyond what I expected. From the nonsense I Get Somebody, Efe improved a little in I Love You. But where I noticed his further improvement was in Warri, it made me looked out for his latest album, and I must confess that Efe has tremendously improved and can go farther with better support and hardwork. That Babaloke Ft. Oritsefemi finish work. For Efe to put Oritsefemi on that track means em get sense because Oritsefemi is one of the best musicians to put on your chorus/hook. He knows how to murder choruses on any track he jumps on. I really love that track and can't stop playing it since I downloaded it around 2 weeks ago. Efe has improved, only a hater would say otherwise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
tortee:

Lol...I need to go somewhere to know ...bros dem no dey find success go Instagram or YouTube ...success speaks for itself ..but anyway ,all I am saying is we need to just pick d best this year not someone wey u go find go Instagram and YouTube to know how he is doing !!!enjoy
BBN is not a platform for people with the best career path to utilize their money.. For all I care, let the most liked person win..
How do u want to measure a man's success?? Can u give me indices...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Beorn:

I don't know how much Efe makes per show, I don't know if he's successful either, but one thing I can testify to is that Efe has improved musically beyond what I expected. From the nonsense I Get Somebody, Efe improved a little in I Love You. But where I noticed his further improvement was in Warri, it made me looked out for his latest album, and I must confess that Efe has tremendously improved and can go farther with better support and hardwork. That Babaloke Ft. Otitsefemi finish work. For Efe to put Oritsefemi in that track means em get sense because Oritsefemi is one of the best musicians to put on your chorus/hook. He knows how murder choruses on any track he jumps on. I really love that track and can't stop playing it since I downloaded it around 2 weeks ago. Efe has improved, only a hater would say otherwise.
Thank God another person can see improvement.. Babaloke was good...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
MrBigiman:
[s] Some of these house mates especially CeeC and TeddyA see BBN as an automatic passport to fame, wealth and fortune. Unfortunately, many of their names would be forgotten in less than 3months of leaving the house, esp CeeC, and also the oldest man in that house Teddy A. If he couldn't make sound danceable music despite nearly entering his 4th decade on earth, I wonder how BBN can stop him from being a refined Street urchin and studio rat. Teddy must realise some way and somehow that BBN is neighter a talent hunt, nor a talent discovery series, but a lifestyle program which most often than not leave several broken and worst than they came [/s]
we need LAWMA here grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
ifedayosol:

yesso. Longest time, but I read all comments daily. U know some comments, u just read, smile and ignore. This is jst a game, support whoever u wish to. I don't believe in running other housemates down.
thats dia way of life now, see them even referring to teddy as ex con

awon sepe seri grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Bro calm down....the guy just came out of the house last year.did you know when phyno started? Did you know when phyno was calling himself the best albino? Did you know when he was rolling with desperate chicks? Did you know his song "okpomekwe"? But after all the struggles of almost 1 decade and half,we can celebrate phyno...allow efe evolve before you criticise him.biko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cee c dancing and trying to twerk. Ifu encouraging her,
Ifu said that Alex should come and do something.

Cee c gal, all that àss

Alex following Leo around, nothing new.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
FrankGiel:

I don't argue with people that know nothing.. I speak with figures..

In December 2017, Mayokun charged 2million for invitation for end of year party.. Tiwa charged 7 million for same...
Pls where are people that do shows in their universities, help me clear this ignorant boy what some of this moderately hyped stars charge.. Then think, if they charge students this, how much more corporate bodies..
Also remember that these stars are managed by record labels who hike prices. #Nuffsaid.its Its a waste to argue with you..
You must be daft or you have reading disabilities... Did you see where I emphatically emphasised under mayorkun "people he has very close relationship with "

University shows are my forte, and I'm telling you specifically what their price ranges are, with a good bargainer you can get humblesmith and selebobo for 200k ,just make enough provision and and set a good time limit.

Go to instagram and check out dada Amani who's selebobo's manager. You know nothing yet you keep blabbing.

Incase you don't know, I was among the people that organized Efe's campus camp tour last year, I know how much he was making then he was still very hot, talk more of now he's faded into pulp.

Stop embarrassing yourself, focus on drilling toilets or whatever it is you do, and leave show business for people in the know.

And you must be delusional if you think tiwa charges 7 million per show, do you think if tiwa was invited to phyno fest OR olamide LIC she'll charge them 7 million?

You're a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
ninnyanny:
Bro calm down....the guy just came out of the house last year.did you know when phyno started? Did you know when phyno was calling himself the best albino? Did you know when he was rolling with desperate chicks? Did you know his song "okpomekwe"? But after all the struggles of almost 1 decade and half,we can celebrate phyno...allow efe evolve before you criticise him.biko
He's been doing music since 2008 .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Queenjezebel:

kiss
I missed you plenty, I wish I could be here to defend you but I find out you don't even need help, you've dealt with the trolls all by yourself grin

They've gone missing

Sweet kiss kiss same kiss
Trolls abi obsessed clowns? Lool
Thanks sweet. kiss you can still defend me kiss
Unfortunately, They'll soon come back and start looking for my posts to quote and type rubbish under again.
If they could ignore me then they wouldn't be known as obsessed.
Unfortunately they can't sad

kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Alex kissing leo upstairs in the other bedroom.
Leo begs her to leave him alone and take her bath so that he can sleep,
Alex begs him not to sleep

Alex says that is that how the housemates go to club, they'll just dress up and go to club without taking their bath as they do here, because she is the only one who takes her bath before they go to the party room,

Leo begging Alex to allow him to go to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Agbayas
mizz2posh:
Isaa movement, the old, the young, everybody, TeamteddyA

Jibs4lv deelizabeth93 folamee goodfortun styrese 77up FrankGiel and all of our family members

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Beorn:

I don't know how much Efe makes per show, I don't know if he's successful either, but one thing I can testify to is that Efe has improved musically beyond what I expected. From the nonsense I Get Somebody, Efe improved a little in I Love You. But where I noticed his further improvement was in Warri, it made me looked out for his latest album, and I must confess that Efe has tremendously improved and can go farther with better support and hardwork. That Babaloke Ft. Otitsefemi finish work. For Efe to put Oritsefemi in that track means em get sense because Oritsefemi is one of the best musicians to put on your chorus/hook. He knows how murder choruses on any track he jumps on. I really love that track and can't stop playing it since I downloaded it around 2 weeks ago. Efe has improved, only a hater would say otherwise.

Even if Efe earns 100k per show, he would still be several years ahead of Tboss...
Efe is still been talked about everywhere, he goes to shows, it don't matter whether his music makes sense or not, publicity is publicity.. His music videos have almost a million views each on YouTube..
But that isn't even the point, the point is, people did not vote for Efe because they expected him to become the next tubaba, they voted him to win 45 milla, because they like him.... Had nothing to do with his career. He could decide to throw the money into the red sea, the next day, nobody gives 2 bleeps. Those trolling him are still the same people who hated him from the show, not his fans.. Case in point, threepubichair...... grin grin
Its the same with this season, we would vote who we like, even if he was a cobbler.... Nobody cares what their favorite housemate does for a living..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
janellemonae:

It's not luck. She's a very hardworking and focused person. Totally deserved.
I admit she is hardworking but I still maintain she is lucky. She isn't the only hardworking and focused person, and yes she deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
FrankGiel:

Thank God another person can see improvement.. Babaloke was good...
you guys sud not boda una sef, those child of hate don't see good things about who ever they hate, some are even criticizing teddy fans pictures uploaded few minutes ago by mizz2posh of wic i knw dey wud hv shut down dis thread if its miracle fans undecided

am sure we wud have hear another funny stories if it was teddy fans that customise that table water grin something like they want to hypnotize ppl with water to vote teddy wud have surface online .

the truth is miracle fans are the most confused one ,funny am even seen toracle toracle toracle grin everywhere haàaa lolz grin , how wic tobi , teddy and miracle can be up grin I want to hear toracle in dat scenario grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Leo
Alex says that unless Leo wants to sleep in the toilet or go to the store room and sleep (because these are the only places he can lock the door) there is no where he can go to,
She will follow him grin

Leo is now begging her to let him sleepx
Seems she is kissing him,
Leo tells her that his mum is watching grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Leo is the SOLE reason why there is

No Leolex sex tape yet undecided

Lucky her !

Ifu your palace is now a love nest cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
FrankGiel:

BBN is not a platform for people with the best career path to utilize their money.. For all I care, let the most liked person win..
How do u want to measure a man's success?? Can u give me indices...

Wel it seems you just want to argue all day ...God bless ..for your question,I will answer you when I become successful
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Agbayas
agbayas when dey are not miracle's tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.