Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874376 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 3:02am On Mar 11, 2018
timmilehin:
that is prove that she have been fuccked severally in d crib
From nairaland to Twitter and back to nairaland shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Frankdammy:
Cee c: am a lady. Do you understand. Like yhooo. There are some certain things like. You know like. In a lady you shouldn't. Like do you understand.

Me.: them no put gender tag for the 45 Milla nah. Shooo
Notice whenever she wants to lie she stutters

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Lhimeet:
[s][/s]
Conspiracy theory on the beat... You can only bark! tongue
BABA IJEBU AND BET9JA GAMBLER, WHAT DO I OWE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2018
timmilehin:
I only know of shea you understand.
which one is Legit again from Cee c
I think say na only me dey hear that word...Legit comes after every 2 words she says... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

BET9JA GAMBLER, WHAT DO I OWE YOU?
You can do better!... grin

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by timmilehin(m): 3:09am On Mar 11, 2018
lol. nah person go put this one for house as Wife i pity the man in advance. i don off tv. tired

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Now she is bad mouthing other housemates to tobi. Inferiority and superiority complex overcrowding her

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:13am On Mar 11, 2018
Defence crew be like... grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

SLEEP NO COME AGAIN?

THEY LOVE CEE-C BUT CANT ADMIT IT..

Dude. Yhooooooo. Like mehn.. do you understand. Like legit. Yeah.. like grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 3:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Ok oh,she has apologised now oh! After she'll deny when the sun is up. Dickgree holder

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Time to sleep. What a night abi morning?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2018
Vivipop:
Aha!
I thought as much. Cee C wants to pull a Kemen on Tobi. If she actually did grab Tobi's dyck, then i see no reason anybody will blame Tobi for going all out. You can't want to accuse someone of sexual assault and expect him to play cool. [b]And to think she was all over Toby's face while this heated argument was going on, knowing fully well Toby was angry
. Could it be that she was luring Toby to do something that could fetch him a disqualification? undecided [/b]

Officially dislike cee c ,
Let her come and be going. .
Nonsense.
She actually did it and then decided to lie and accuse tobi of trash, while he was sitting beside her, to look good in front of teddy and the viewers, and she really expected the boy to sit there and take the false accusations.
Cee c has seen tobi finish,
Very disrespectful tiring individual that cee c.

Then she got all up in his face, when she knows she made tobi pissed with that false accusation. I'm glad you noticed too,
Shouting at him to calm down, touching him, I'm sure that was her reason for doing so, it was so annoying to watch, tobi just controlled himself. Props to him. She wanted him to flip and hit her and then he will be disqualified

Cee c is devilish.

Try and accuse the poor boy of sexual harassment, then subtly try and get him disqualified.

Only thing tobi can do for himself is to keep as far as possible from cee c.
So many games in just one night.
She is really out for tobi.
Very bad character.

Tobi can even report her sef.
Her useless plans almost succeeded. Some people were even calling tobi childish,
Glad that's over.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Twitter is mean. Someone just said ceecee is a di.ckree holder grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Your Mum is legit! Regards to her. kiss kiss
D

But I said so too even without watching her at all just by a single pic of hers at the very start of this thread. See how well she has proven me right.

When I say something or harp on something , I have seen something most people did not see that will later become a great concern.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm not a CeeC fan but some people should stop lying about her abeg.
1. In the laundry room Tobi was the one all over CeeC 's face.
2.Tobi was actually the one that asked her to sit down let them talk. Although she was pushing for it.
3. CeeC didn't tell Alex she didn't have problems with her. She told Alex she still has problems with her but let them leave that matter first. Alex then replied that she too is still vexing for CeeC.

Oya you guys can go back to your argument

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2018
CeeC - Dickree holder
Nina- microphone tester, pro collector
Bambam- toilet goals

grin grin the more quiet they are, the farther they've gone.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Every woman is cheap to a man she adores, your future wife is probably somewhere now getting banged on all positions by a man that won't give her a penny. So unless you're a virgin yourself, you dare not call any person cheap.

How does knowing Collins help your life?

Oya come and collect drink, so you and he can go lament somewhere .

Don't mind those people talking about Collins as if he has paid her bride price.

Nina is just a girlfriend to Collins and anybody could come and still her heart away so its normal

No need for them making an issue out of nothing
Na today guys dey collect people's gf
My guy don collect my babe once just because he gat a ride and we talked over it at the club.
life goes on

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:
Tobi says that at the end of the day he apologised. And he had to go and ask people if he was wrong.
And he says

Cee c's turn
She says that she doesn't know why they are having this conversation.
Because

She feels that what is happening now between them now is some thing that will happen and is not something that was caused by her actions or anything.

She says that certain Things have not come out of her because they are not inside her.
But certain things have come out of tobi because certain things are inside him

She says she feels like tobi had a plan before coming into the game.
But the problem is that the first impression he gave her is that he is not about the game and he is down for her. Until that valentine day.

She says that her father told her that she should just pretend that she is married and left a husband. At home. She says that he told her that he doesn't want to hear anything about her and a guy.

Cee c says that in the house she is a competition for girls and if people don't see that, that's not her business but nobody should make her feel stupid for saying.

Abeg.
Cee c talks too fast for me.
Her mouth is running.

Now she is talking about Alex. And raising shoulder.
mtcheew competition ko. Please she needs to remove those eyelashes and hair let's see what we get. In saw a pic of her without makeup and she just looked like a maid, short and stumpy. Thank God for her ass. Carrying yansh that refuse to shake upandan on top different men when dancing...abeg she needs to loosen up and realise that tobi is just treating her like a game now. Tobiis just pushing her to do smtg stupid and she is giving him the chance, he doesn't really care anymore

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toask111: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2018
A millionaire question yo! Who is our new DICKgree Holder?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:
Cee c says she didn't like the way tobi put his hand on her under the duvet but she just held his hand, and then she didn't expect his hand to go to places and tobi then gets angry and says that she is saying trash that didn't she hold his dick?

Cee c vehemently denies it.

Tobi says that cee c held his dick and she is lying.
They are now insulting each other and calling each other stupid and silly.

Wow

They were in each others face.

They are now both asking for video,

Why didn't teddy try and separate Tobi and cee c when they were in each other's face? undecided

Cee c is now with bambam and teddy.
separate kwa? Lol...If they fight then teddy has less competition to worry about in the house...lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And Ceec is mature? Why do we think girls should get away with what we crucify guys for sef?

She accused him of touching her in the wrong places first, dude had to speak out abeg.

So if u b girl, and a girl is trying to paint a picture is something tht didn't happen, saying u touched her inappropriately, wen u know say nah she first start d move, u will be forming matured and keep kwayet

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2018
rossyc:

I tire o. Tobi is so immature... He's just one of those guys that kiss and tell...

This person is just lying, he said so because she accused him of touching her inappropriately

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Ksslib:
You clearly saw Tobi and Teddy having a discussion, yet you are callin Teddy to go take care of Rico. So the other guys there are incompetent abi?

Cee C sef.. Well, To I dragged Teddy back and said other guys can take care of Rico.

*Later on.. Cee C comes back and kasal don burst grin

Cee C interrupts his convo with Teddy. Teddy jokingly runs away. Tobi tells him to come back and Cee C tells Teddy not to bother, that Tobi has nothing to say except to Gossip about her..

*Exchange of words starts*

Tobi: what are you angry.. why are you shouting

both of them are going too fast so I'll obviously miss some insults grin

Cee C: I'm angry cos I wasted my time on you.

Cee C: You're full of shiit

Cee C: you no dey tire?.. forming conversation.. boring ass conversation

Cee C: you're not man enough.. you can't handle this.. you're a ffucking public property..

Cee C: You're available for everybody.. can't you just handle your shit... At this age

Tobi: you're acting stupid right now

Cee C: I'm not

Tobi: you're acting stupid right now with this conversation..

*Cee C continues hurling expletives*

Tobi: talk talk... Let it all out

Cee C: forming allaince dirty alliance.. and when you leave they'll talk about you behind your back

(She's indirectly referring to miracle here grin)

Tobi: Are you done?

Cee C: I'm waiting for you to talk back.. talk back na.. shey you can talk behind my back to people

Cee C: if you're man enough, talk those things to me you've been talking about me behind my back to people

Tobi: if I engage in words with you, let me die

Cee C: then you're a coward..

*Cee C continues spitting fire while Tobi keeps reminding her that she's being stupid with the conversation*

They're both now seated, trying to talk things out while Teddy is playing the negotiator..
It is easy for ladies to figure out the man in a gathering of boys. cc came to call the man because of rico's situation. It is a natural thing for ladies differentiate men from boys.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Ceecee took Tobi to her bed so it will look like he came to her abi when she's the one who went to him to apologise for lying but issokay, we know her very well already.
Dick grabber

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekanempatrick28(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2018
i wander how people easily forget dat dis cc has been treating tobi like trash and now dat d guy has have sense everybody dey complain. tobi has collected enuf insult from cc he has tried enuf abeg. cee cee has serious problems she is a control freak so arrogant and doesnt take correction. abeg tobi don try joor. he needed to unleash

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:
Ceecee took Tobi to her bed so it will look like he came to her abi when she's the one who went to him to apologise for lying but issokay, we know her very well already.
Dick grabber
I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE CRIED YOUR ASS OUT AFTER REALIZING THAT THEY BOTH SLEPT ON THE SAME BED LAST NIGHT... DESPITE YOUR Vigil OOO grin grin.

TOBI ALSO HELPED HER CHANGE HER MICROPHONE BATTERIES cheesy

DID I NOT WARN YOU NOT TO GET HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BECAUSE OF CEE-C? DIDN'T I?.. PAINED ASS cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:
1...ONLY TOBI CAN CURSE PEOPLE WITH "OGUN GO KILL YOU", THREATEN THEM WITH DEATH(WITH KNIFE AND OTHER OBJECTS) AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..

2...ONLY TOBI CAN IGNORE BIGGIE'S CALL AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TELL BIGGIE TO DO HIS WORST AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..

3...ONLY TOBI CAN OPENLY SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE WITH LEO AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..

4..ONLY TOBI CAN BE GROSSLY INSENSITIVE AND NOT GET A STRIKE(DEE-ONE GOT A STRIKE FOR SAME REASON)

5...TELLING NEGATIVE THING ABOUT A PARTICULAR HOUSEMATE TO OTHER HOUSEMATES IS AN INDIRECTLY CONSPIRACY... TOBI ACCUSED LOLU AND DEE-ONE OF DOING THE SAME AND THE NOMINATION FOR THAT WEEK WAS CANCELED..

6..MUST TOBI GO AWAY WITH EVERYTHING?

7...IS TOBI A FAKE HOUSEMATE? HMMMMMMMM
Ignore the messenger and take the message, Tobi gets away with lots of things in that house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2018
TOBI TO CEE-C(AFTER HELPING HER TO CHANGE HER MICROPHONE BATTERIES EARLIER) - - - - CEE-C GOOD MORNING, HOW ARE YOU? HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
TOBI TO CEE-C - - - TELL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT AND I WILL DO FOR YOU. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST?..... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
ebony13:
I'm not a CeeC fan but some people should stop lying about her abeg.
1. In the laundry room Tobi was the one all over CeeC 's face.
2.Tobi was actually the one that asked her to sit down let them talk. Although she was pushing for it.
3. CeeC didn't tell Alex she didn't have problems with her. She told Alex she still has problems with her but let them leave that matter first. Alex then replied that she too is still vexing for CeeC.

Oya you guys can go back to your argument

I would have believed you if I didn't watch it myself. Your incorrect on no 3 Cee c actually said she didn't have problem with Alex. Alex was surprised and interrupted her that they still have problem and she was the one that said they should leave that matter first not CC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2018
TOBI TO LOLU.. .. IF CEE-C SLAP ME, IT IS NOT A STRIKE.... IF SHE SLAP ME OOO

TOBI... I WISH I REMEMBER ALL WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT...

LOL..IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT THAT GUY WAS DRUNK..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.